Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Claus Regal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:23 am
† Kenji & Miu †

"Hell yeah," Miu shouted, and began attacking them. "Do you want me to end their lives, boss?" Miu asked.

"Damn it, kill them all! That means you, too, Kenji," the guy said.

Kenji didn't know what to do. He didn't want to hurt them, but he might get the consquence. So, he drew his sword, "I'm sorry." he mumbled, and attacked.

"I'm falling even more in love with you
I'm letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:56 pm
Maho mentaly grabing the men and started smashing there bodys like dolls "no dont kill them! dont not become like them...never kill unless it is necisary! rule number 1!" she grabed a few of the men and tied them up, Maho turned around and quickly dodged an attack "whoa! kenji be carful with that sword!"

Jamesta

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:17 pm
Christopher looked at them red eyes blazing "so strange" he hissed wondering what the fighting was about he then joined into the blood bath using his claws rather then the streaght razor's he had with him  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:17 pm
Mimi suddenly pops out of nowhere, dazed and out of date. Dx

[kay, I could say 'I'm sorry' a billion times and it still wouldn't be enough. D:]  

michael j rox

Jamesta

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:57 pm
Maho faught the men away from her and her new members, she tried to not kill them when she could do it as easily as a single thought, she faught them off as best as she could while keeping the sheild in tact but doing such was a bit of hard work. Maho turned around and got bashed in the face, she fell to her knees, the sheild starting ot disapear. Maho's eyes shot open "thats enough!" she stood slowly an glared at the men soon all fell to they're knees crying in pain "feel my wrath!" they're heads stateed to swell, soon they're heads exploded, they're bodies falling to the ground. Maho's eyes still glowed red the sheild then started to effect everyone inside with a wave of mental energy all started to get small headaches. Maho snaped out of it falling to her knees "wha?....what happened?" she looked at her partners pain and quickly released the sheild

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:09 pm
Christopher strolled over to her and red eyes blazing like the very pits of hell pinned her to the side of a builting "why did you do that?!" he asked wings on eather side of him and tail twiching  

Wildear17

Jamesta

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:38 pm
Maho looked up at christopher "I-I'm sorry!...It was...an accident! i didnt mean it! I'm sorry!....let go off me!" Maho's eyes started to glow again sparks started to fly around them "LET ME GO! NOW!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:17 pm
Christopher smiled wickedly "i like this darker side of you batter" he hissed letting her go "anyway" he said and looked at a piace of paper "i'm looking for..." he posed trying to read it "a miss Maho " he said very slowly  

Wildear17

Jamesta

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:24 pm
Maho swinged her hair up to get it out of her eyes "your speaking to her" she looked him up and down "I assume your here for the job?....you seem to be well qualified...." she glanced over to her other new partners "well you all seem to be here for the same reason...lets grab the guys who are alive and drop them off...then i will show you your new home"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:53 am
Christopher eyed her red eyes shining "but your a child..." he said trying not to laugh "wre are we talking them" he said looking at the men who were still alive "and why can't we just kill them?"  

Wildear17

Jamesta

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:36 pm
Maho glared at the man "i am not a child! i just look young for my age!" Maho huffed up some air nd her eyes went back to normal "we dont kill them cause its not right...i only kill when it is most neccicary" she looked up at him looking him over again "but...if you get strong enough you can run your own team...then if you feel like killing...you can...but...until then you follow my orders...clear?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:13 pm
"yess" Christopher hissed  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:39 pm
Sonia watched the scene below carefully. The blood made her nose twitch uncomfortably. Sonia's tail swished from side to side as she wondered if she should confront the people down there. Her ears swiveled from side to side, catching every sound for at least a mile around. She decided o go down as a wolf. She jumped down off the building, shifting halfway down.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:57 pm
"good..."Maho felt another presence and looked up at a building, she saw the woman climbing down she watched her carfuly if she were to attack...  

Jamesta

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:13 pm
Christopher looked and began to grolw sounding like a dog  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items