Club Murder Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:55 pm
The boy's attempt at not bothering with anything around him seemed to be faltering. Someone was staring at him, he could tell. He turned his head a bit, narrowly opening his eye and looking back at Frost out of the corner of his eye, his expression nonverbally asking "What?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:03 pm
I stare at him for a moment before shrugging and standing, spinning in circles in the icy water.  

XSuki_MikaX

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:07 pm
Ivy rolled her eyes at the boy whom she considered a little brother, despite the fact he was older than her. "What crawled up your a** and died, Fei-Tao? We need some designer ideas with an ocean theme. Got any?" her sarcasm was quite rare, but she found it fun to tease him. She glanced over at Frost who was spinning in circles in the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:09 pm
After a moment i trip over an unknown random object and fall face-first in the water, and i just float there for a while, my dress spread out, floating on the water.  

XSuki_MikaX

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:13 pm
Ivy flinched as she watched Frost do a face-plant on the water. "Sucks." she mumbled, her body feeling sleepy suddenly. Sitting on the bench, Ivy let her head fall back as her eyes closed, entering a light slumber. Her body didn't even twitch in the slightest way, save for her chest which rose and fell softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:20 pm
After a few minutes of silence i sit up, wipe the water off of my face, and just sit there, staring up into the sky.  

XSuki_MikaX

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:42 pm
Fei-Tao raised an eyebrow at her, then let out a light sigh, pressing his hands flat against the log and raising himself up, swinging his legs over so that he was able to turn around on his spot. Pressing the pause button on his music player, he picked up his sketch book from right next to him, opening it to a blank page and pulling his mechanical pencil out of the metal coil that held the pages together. Giving the pencil a hard shake downward to advance some of the lead out, he quickly sketched out some scenery of the ocean, which covered over two-thirds of the page. A calm sky with soft clouds loomed over the sketchy waters. Lacking any other ideas for the time being, he pushed himself off the log and walked over to Ivy with his book, holding it out to her in one hand as he got closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:02 am
After a few minutes, Ivy's subconscious began to sense something. On reaction, she reached out to grab whatever was coming near her- in this case the sketch book. Raising her head sleepily, Ivy rubbed her eyes and looked at the sketch. "Not bad, Fei-Tao..." she mumbled as she analyzed the scene. "This might be good for a wall....think you can paint it on a larger scale?" Ivy raised an eyebrow at him nonchalantly.  

The Galactic Panda

Luconzite

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:16 pm
This is a terrible idea for an RP.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:31 pm
[[Who are you to hop in here and try to ruin our fun? Maybe we have different ideas of good RPs.]]  

XSuki_MikaX

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:58 pm
[[-coughcreepercough- stare ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:01 pm
(( Just because you don't like it, everyone else doesn't have to share your opinion. Like we would like to know yours, anyway. stare ))

The boy nodded, then raised his pencil to the top of the page, writing upside-down on the paper. 'Any specific colors you want? Or a time of day you want it to look like?' he wrote to her.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:09 pm
Ivy raised an eyebrow. Taking his pencil, she wrote small and neat under his writing: "Different walls, different colors. I'll get some sample pictures of dawn, twilight, dusk, mid-day, and midnight for sample colors." She wrote back to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:50 pm
Luconite
This is a terrible idea for an RP.

Yeah, well maybe you where a terrible idea for a night of fun. Think that one over, why don't ya'? >D

I watch as my friends and fellow murders scramble around, doing nothing but nothing. 'God that Ivy is totaly hot, I mean besides her freak eyes.' Ian said, watching her as I did. I had to admit, Ivy was very pretty, and I thought her eyes where quite something. "Well that's your opinion, Ian." She muttered. 'Ian, you stupid, Semi literate master bating pig!' Rikki exclaimed, hitting him. 'Would you start looking at what a girl has on her in side rather if she has a nice a** or not!' Ian and Jake snickered. Serenity and Rikki rolled their eyes. "Sick perverts." All three girls said.  

mel_missie

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:54 pm
Fei-Tao nodded again. "..... I'll get paint later," he said in his usual deep, accented voice as he took his book and pencil back from her, then sitting down on the bench, hunching forward so that he could keep himself propped up with his elbows on his knees. His left hand felt for the button on his music player in his right pocket, pressing play again.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff