Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
wat u dont like in horror movies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandaGumiho

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:38 pm
i hate when nothing happens till the very end and all they have is the suspense music when they turning a corner and nothings there. and they do that thru the whole movie and ya all the good stuff happens at the last 10 mins scream  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:42 pm
I hate how they scream so dang much,ugh way too much screaming.If they'd shut up maybe they'd live longer mad  

Speedira

Unterbrochener_Geist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:52 pm
I dislike:
How the virgin always lives
How they just HAVE to give the murderer/s a tragic background (like it explains it)
How there aren't enough psycho girls  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:12 am
HappyInRecovery
I dislike:
How the virgin always lives
How they just HAVE to give the murderer/s a tragic background (like it explains it)
How there aren't enough psycho girls

Making the murderer a woman broaches subjects that the typical Hollywood audience is uncomfortable with. Either they have to make her abused and raped, which puts off a lot of people, or they get the same backstory of being hit, etc, that a male character would get, which the audience will not swallow because that's a 'male' role, and the murderer would have to neccesarily be an attractive woman because mainstream cinema will not accept an unattractive female lead.  

loIitoads

nickhh12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:09 pm
i hate what the blonde bimbos do when there is a loud bang and they go to check it out and get kill it REALLY annoys me!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:50 am
I may be a total outcast on this, but I don't really like the sex scenes in horror movies. I watch horror movies to get startled, scared, watch people getting killed, that stuff. But for me, the sex scenes kinda slows it down and is a waste of time.  

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:31 am
CaptainBaconMan
I have yet to see a scary movie that is, well, scary.

So yeah, that part. The part where they aren't scary.

The bad part about scary movies that are actually scary is that they have horrible endings.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:32 am
i don't like when the plot is predictable 3nodding  

bluchibininja

loIitoads

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:29 pm
JDBReaper
I may be a total outcast on this, but I don't really like the sex scenes in horror movies. I watch horror movies to get startled, scared, watch people getting killed, that stuff. But for me, the sex scenes kinda slows it down and is a waste of time.

If it's used purposely for temporal deviation, a sex scene is ok, but all too often it's simple exploitation of a young actress.
Of course, good horror films with sex scenes can tap into the fear/sex connection in the human mind, which can be very interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:50 pm
sum of the characters are REALLY BIG idiots wen it comes to certain situations, like the killer is on the other side of the hallway and the person is just standing there, crying and shaking........... That really annoys me stare it just wants to make jump out of yor seat and yell "RUN YOU FREAKN MORON!!!!!!!!!" at them, but they dont!!! those things really, REALLY annoy me. stressed  

Windgoddess16

kisaruuzamaki_lv

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:17 pm
The one thing i hate about horror movies is that the person doesn't call for help. For example, in the movie prom night, the girl didn't bring her phone with her when she was about to die. If it were me, i would bring my phone and call the police. Then if i were going to die i would die doing something smart.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:55 pm
Windgoddess- Stop yourself for just a moment. Think about it:
You're a victim, there is a killer or horrifying monster that has been hurting you, scaring you, and causing you to generally have a break down. You're in a safe place, if only for a moment, you sink to the floor in despair. Then comes the killer/monster, think about the sheer fear and anguish associated with this. Is it moronic to become paralyzed from fear and exhaustion?

I'm a HUGE horror movie buff. Frankly, I'm tired of the bad guy having cheesy one liners meant to distract the audience from the underlying poor plot line. The one liners worked for Freddy, the worked to a lesser extent for Chucky, however both of these films had an underlying strong plot line.  

[Hollow Point]

CewkieDough

4,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:22 pm
Blood&Guts.
And people gettin Sliced up or eaten.
its so icky!
like BLAH!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:36 pm
i hate that every one is completely predictable, i'm not asking for much just a little creativity...please  

Dead Slappywag

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:19 am
My oh my. The members of this guild are intuitive.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff