Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the movie?
  Yes it was awesome!
  OMG! EDWARD! I LOVE YOU!
  It wasn't that good...
  Hell NO! It ruined my perception of Twilight forever.
View Results

LittleAsianAngel

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:04 pm
It failed. they so much important stuff from the book. Like how Carlisle was "born". Let's just hope that New Moon is better. Perobably not  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:07 am
it captured the whole feel of the book but gawd the editing was awful! catherine hardwicke as a director just sucked.  

peytonsawyerscott

Valkyrie_Saphria

Hilarious Fairy

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:11 pm
I watched a scene on YouTube (I haven't read the books).

Bella and Edward were in front of her locker... I don't know what they were going on about because they only thing I noticed was that stupid Bella b***h blinking every half a second. I wanted to strangle her. -_-

And btw, Cedric FTW lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:48 pm
i think bella sorta ruined it.  

President Alicia

The Invisible Mango

8,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:39 pm
i thought the movie was kind of a failure but it did give me an idea of how it would look like for when i read the books  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:37 pm
....edward was hideous bella was the girl who was in Speak an ruined it an alice was pretty much the only one who met my expectations  

Felisce

Stop Dont Believin

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:02 pm
I wouldn't really call it a dissapointing movie because I don't think anybody expected that much out of it. I really don't know why anyone likes Twilight. It's the same as every other book about vampires.

Also, Kristen Stuart has got to be the worst actor in history. She has no emotions. At all. And they made Robert Pattinson look like he is on crack.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:22 pm
they had horrible actors in that movie and i wuz wacting the vma's the other day and robert pattison won best male actor and omg i just about shot myself in the head when he walked up and all these fan girls screamed and i read the first book and i can do the crooked smile better than he can  

xXNuclearDiffusionXx

Ana Carrick

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:43 pm
I saw the movie first, the read the books right after. I finished Breaking Dawn about a week ago. I loved the movie, personally. I love the actors, and I am actually sad that Hardwicke is gone. My opinion is pretty different from you guys! smile I totally agree that they changed a LOT, though. Btw, Taylor isn't tall enough to play Jacob, but I am SOOOO glad he's back to play Jacob. I'm not totally gaga over him like that - but I do like him. I hope he plays it well!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:21 am
i was on a field trip and in the bus they played twilight. i had never read the books or taken any interest in it, but i tried to have an open mind since my mp3 player died and i was forced to watch it.

biggest waste of my attention span ever! i mean, i thought it was actually boring, and not to repeat everyone, but the actors were emotionless. it was a little too grey (which, yeah, after reading the book i saw was the point) but that only added to making it boring in my eyes. i dunno, aside from being overrated, it simply is a big waste of time, because as far as the books AND movies are concerned, it's crap.  

the_forgotten_thought

Soultakerboy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:42 am
The only why I could watch Twilight without putting forks into my eyes was to watch it with the Riff-trax. That turned the movie into one of the best comedies i've seen in a long time. Now i watch twilight movies and scream "LINE" every time there is more than five minutes of silence.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:23 am
I thought the scenery was beautiful but they could have gotten a better actor for Bella. Also I noticed in the first movie she was paler than Edward which bugged me.  

terriergirl

I Hate Buffering

OG Rallier

9,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:49 pm
I have never seen a Twilight movie and never will, just because of all the brain dead team Edward and team Shark Boy (lol) groupies who don't know what a real movie is. I just hate how so many people (people meaning girls) obsess over that movie. Any d00d that likes any Twilight movie is homo sexual. Ugh I can't express my hate for Twilight because of those fiends!!! And P.S., umm how did Shark Boy go from like 11 to 21 years old in like 3 years? Is it just me or does it seem like there's some serious steroid action going there? And P.P.S., put a shirt on Shark Boy gosh.....  
Disappointing Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff