Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Magic vs. Machine: The Coming War ((Needs People)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raizearche

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:32 pm
Vayne didn't know what to do. He wondered why she ran out of the room. "I should... apologize." He slowly got up then followed what he believed was the path she took. He finally noticed her against a wall. Her face was still red. He slowly approached, trying to get past his shy personality.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:53 pm
Lily didn't even hear him approach her. Her internal ranting continued on, drawing to worse conclusions, of her being taken captive and tortured. Robots with heavy machinery doing experiments on her while she could merely scream for mercy.  

The Galactic Panda

Raizearche

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:37 pm
Vayne approached the girl. "Excuse me. I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry. I think I might've scared you earlier."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:45 pm
Lily yelped at the sound of his voice. She fell, sprawled out on the ground, her eyes filled with terror. "P-please..." she spoke frantically, "d-don't k-kill me...." Her jaw was trembling, the images her mind conjured still scaring her.  

The Galactic Panda

Raizearche

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:00 am
Vayne stared at her with a confused look. "I'm not a robot. In fact, I'm half-esper. Watch." He mad a small shield in front of him, and made it visible so she could see he was telling the truth.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:26 pm
Lily slowly stopped her trembling as she watched the shield form. "H-Half?" she said questioningly. Blushing at her own fright, Lily slowly stood up, brushing herself off. "............" She kept her eyes locked on the ground, still a bit shaken up and embarrassed to look up at him.  

The Galactic Panda

Raizearche

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:39 pm
Vayne never liked to talk about his... accident. But he didn't want her to think of him the wrong way. "I used to be a full human, but I was so interested in magic and espers that I... wanted to change my race. The procedure... failed." He looked at the ground. He was in constant fear of his parents discovering him. They already despised him for running away, but if they found him like this... it wouldn't be a pretty sight.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:53 pm
Lily looked up at the boy. "Oh......I-I'm terribly sorry........" she mumbled, feeling a bit confused on everything happening. She slowly reached up and let her hand rest on his shoulder in a reassuring way. "There are some powerful healers in my village.....would you like to see if they can do anything for you?"  

The Galactic Panda

Raizearche

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:10 am
Vayne looked at the girl. "I'm fine. Really. Well, I'm going to bed now." He returned to his room. He walked into his bathroom and looked into the mirror. "That wasn't too bad."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:14 am
Lily watched as he left. Sighing to herself, she changed back into a cat and leaped onto the empty bar. She curled up into a ball after getting comfortable, and slowly drifted to sleep. After a few minutes, her body morphed back and forth, until it settled on a human body with cat ears and a tail. Lily continued to sleep peacefully.  

The Galactic Panda

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:11 pm
Rathon is simply wandering around looking for a house or two he can break into for some supplies, hes been running low since last week and he wasnt eatten for two days "hm, all the house look either abandoned or someones there, I need an empty house with food" his stomach growls loudly "yea yea I know, hmmmmm hey, dont look like anyone is in that house" he creeps up to a darkened house and looks inside "hm weird cat lady on counter, other than that looks empty" he squats down under the window "if im gona break in im gona want to avoid her, she might be dangerous" he sneaks over to the door and uses his power over metal and fire to break the lock, but it ends up being louder than expected "crap, hope she didnt hear that" he gently pushes the door open and makes his way inside  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:31 pm
Vayne heard a noise coming from the room next door. He walked outside, pistol in hand, and looked in the door. He saw the silhouette of a man in the dark room. Vayne quietly walks inside, hoping the man isn't a threat.  

Raizearche

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:21 pm
Rathon creeps inside not noticing the man with the pistol "now to find some food"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:33 pm
Vayne hid behind a couch. "What are you doing here?" he said. He was talking in a shaky voice, almost like he was scared.  

Raizearche

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:05 pm
Lily slowly began to stir, but changed back into a cat. She looked up at the man that had entered, and the one from before holding a pistol. Still feeling tired, Lucky looked confused at the two men.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff