Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
Stupid Guild Requests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

meluvcheese

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:27 pm
those r dumb @ss girls for liking the jonas brothers, they need to get a real life than just talking about how cute they think the jonas brothers r.... the jonas brothers r retards. stare  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:50 pm
meluvcheese
those r dumb @ss girls for liking the jonas brothers, they need to get a real life than just talking about how cute they think the jonas brothers r.... the jonas brothers r retards. stare

yes! I mean, is that all they think about! "oh they are so cute!" come on. theres reasons why ppl like bands and that reason is that they are a good band with amazing music, and lets face it... THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK!!! Metallica is a good band, and I dont think one of them is cute. Non of them are but their music is awesome....  

theSouthernStoner

KELOWEE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:39 am
xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:55 am
If I were a mod I would try to find a way to get those Joe-ho lover to STFU...I have to find a way how. Maybe PM every fan to stop making requests if there are only going to harass us for not liking them. We have our opinion and they have theirs. And if they don't like our opinion then they should STFU. It ticks me off that the only thing they say is their reason for liking the Joe-hoes is how cute and/or hot they are. And looking at all these requests...It ticks me off that they try to be angry by not spelling and/or adding a thousand exclamation points...Sorry but that doesn't convince me on how much you Jonass sisters hate us.  

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:58 am
Believer of God
meluvcheese

yes! I mean, is that all they think about! "oh they are so cute!" come on. theres reasons why ppl like bands and that reason is that they are a good band with amazing music, and lets face it... THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK!!! Metallica is a good band, and I dont think one of them is cute. Non of them are but their music is awesome....

Agreed can't people ever like a band and not focus on their looks?? That's probably the main reason the joe-hos are so popular. I'm the same way with Three Days Grace...I like their music and I couldn't care less on how they look. The same goes for another band Kiss. I couldn't give a crap but the makeup does help at concerts  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:04 am
xXHopless RomanceXx
Razor-Bladed Sprinkles

Request from breezebrown66 Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:30 am
i love the jonas bros they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool and there songs are just amasing so overall nick has diabites so y hate appriciate"

does that second girl REALLY think i give a s**t if nick has diabites?! that just makes it funnier! (no offense to diabetics that actually matter)

Both my mom and grandma have diabetes and they don't look for pitty like Nick does. For the most part, it's pretty easy to live with from what I've seen with my mom.

Wow..do people think we give a crap by putting in so many O's in one word?? And Nick just wants to get pity from others or maybe just increase their popularity and this fangirl needs a dictionary for her birthday cause she has no clue how to spell. Really things like that bother me.  

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MiSledOriginaLiTy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:58 pm
Do they realize they are in desperate need of a dictionary and a thesaurus?

Do they fail do understand that no matter how many times they tell us we suck and how awesome they are we WON'T CHANGE OUR MINDS?

It annoys me how they are all saying things like "THEYR AWESUM I CNT BELEIV YOU WULD DO THIS" and s**t when they don't comprehend the fact that

NO.

WE DON'T GIVE A s**t.

We don't even give HALF a s**t.

No matter how many times they tell us the JBs are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo talented and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo cute and/or hawet, we won't think differently of them.

If people like the JBs, then yes. ******** us. We are complete and utter a** hats and yes, we deserve to die. Just leave us to our own opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:14 pm
there are so many dang idiots that love the jonas brothers people are so stupid
*rolls eyes*
They need to shut up those losers it makes me want to spit reading their lame requests  

Popsiclerain

iLuVaSka8TeRbOy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:36 pm
ok so wacha want me 2 do 2 help this guild???or any of thos bros freaks luver watever the heck they r... wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:34 am
we hate them.....and none of those dumbass fan girls can do anything about it.thats just it  

Xenon756

Cinna-it

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:26 am
stupid fangirls think the "jo-bros" are the hottest guys on the planet. I had a best friend who has diabetes. she liked the jonas brothers because nick has diabetes too. I was like okay you can like them, but I don't. Well, in 5th grade me and my other best friend Caitlin were the only to people who would talk to her because she has diabetes and this skin thing where her skin is like two different colors. We had fun. Then in 6th grade, she starts treating us like crap, and then says I'm a FREAK and asks me why I can't be normal, and if I was, we'd be popular. And I'm like, "Okay. Goodbye. You want to sit by them. Get up RIGHT NOW. Goodbye." I'm still angry with her. People with diabetes can still be an @$$. Most of my friends don't like my music, and perfer jonas brothers. They don't like good music. I'm fine with that. They're still awesome friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:21 pm
meme8299

YOU STUPID HOE JONAS BROTHERS ROCK SO b***h YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME MAKING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuzzy Machine Guns
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Fuzzy Machine Guns
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:01 am
xX- Vincent R -Xx

THE JONAS BROTHERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOR LIFE THERE THE
NEXT BEATLES!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:09 am
MiSledOriginaLiTy
Do they realize they are in desperate need of a dictionary and a thesaurus?

Do they fail do understand that no matter how many times they tell us we suck and how awesome they are we WON'T CHANGE OUR MINDS?

It annoys me how they are all saying things like "THEYR AWESUM I CNT BELEIV YOU WULD DO THIS" and s**t when they don't comprehend the fact that

NO.

WE DON'T GIVE A s**t.

We don't even give HALF a s**t.

No matter how many times they tell us the JBs are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo talented and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo cute and/or hawet, we won't think differently of them.

If people like the JBs, then yes. ******** us. We are complete and utter a** hats and yes, we deserve to die. Just leave us to our own opinion.

Mwah~! you go girl!  

divinaaa -

Tipsy Trash

FaTe survivor 4 NoW

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:52 pm
When they do that it just shows how pathetic they are. and stupid. and it shows how they are so close minded for not letting us have an opinion it's not like we are doing anythign bad..un less having an opinion is bad..there damn hipocrits that need to get lives..if they don't like us then ******** off....there stupid close minded a*****e just like the jonas brothers.  
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff