Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shugo-chara-amu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:32 pm
I love it heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:39 pm
oh gawd twilight sucked it is a movie like that, that i hate wen it makes fun of actual vampires in other movies  

yayz_Korn

the grumpy bunny

Magical Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:53 pm
Okay first off I will say that I have read the books, and enjoyed them on an entertainment value, well until the last steaming pile of crap. It was horrible. Why the f dose she make Bella pregnant!! The thing that really bugs me is when people gush about how well written they are. Honestly i have read more creative and more eloquent fanfiction. The fact that she did absolutely no research on vampires really put the nail in the coffin. For god sakes there are thousands of stories legends and myths about vamps, do some research! I mean other fantasy writers do research. Lets take another vamp writer, Ann Rice. She did in depth research on the Occult and New Orleans, and history, and guess what, Lestat pwns Edward any day of the week. And comeon, they may be fictional, but that dosen't mean they should ever sparkle.

P.S. I am boycotting the movie. I refuse to watch it, ever.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:15 pm
*grabs stake, cross, holy water, garlic bulbs, and axe* i'm off to go kill Edward McFaggot. Sorry missy if you are in tears right now, but you kinda brought this upon yourself.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ekoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:53 pm
Twilight=GAYEST CRAP EVER. It almost matches the gayness of the Jo-Hoes. Its the story of an Emo chick hitting on a Emo dude, they fall in love, the dude takes her to the woods, and says hes a damn vampire. Then three books later, he rapes her. NUFF SAID!!! I even read the damn book to see what it was all about, even saw the movie. The only good part about the movie were the chicks, thats why i went to see adventureland. Any way, GAYEST CRAP EVER!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:57 pm
Crescent Starr Moon
Okay first off I will say that I have read the books, and enjoyed them on an entertainment value, well until the last steaming pile of crap. It was horrible. Why the f dose she make Bella pregnant!! The thing that really bugs me is when people gush about how well written they are. Honestly i have read more creative and more eloquent fanfiction. The fact that she did absolutely no research on vampires really put the nail in the coffin. For god sakes there are thousands of stories legends and myths about vamps, do some research! I mean other fantasy writers do research. Lets take another vamp writer, Ann Rice. She did in depth research on the Occult and New Orleans, and history, and guess what, Lestat pwns Edward any day of the week. And comeon, they may be fictional, but that dosen't mean they should ever sparkle.

The reason why the movie and books sucked was cuz the writer was a homeschooled, mormon girl that rarely saw the light. She got banned from mormonism when she wrote a book about vampires without knowing a damn thing about them. *TRUE STORY*  

Ekoman

the grumpy bunny

Magical Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:56 pm
Ekoman
Crescent Starr Moon

The reason why the movie and books sucked was cuz the writer was a homeschooled, Mormon girl that rarely saw the light. She got banned from Mormonism when she wrote a book about vampires without knowing a damn thing about them. *TRUE STORY*

I wont argue with that ^^. As I'm sure you noticed almost all of rant was about lack of research

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:11 am
I am so happy that people also thought the movie was stupid...
I only watched half of it and walked out of the room...
I dont understand how some creepy pale guy watching you when you sleep is called "love"...
Plus Vampires are not that great...
They have so many weakness...
Here is my list..
1. Sunlight
2. Garlic
3. Water
4. Mirrors
5. Crosses
6. And they can only suck blood... they cant even taste other food...Why would any body want to be something that cant taste...

And I dont want any Twlight FanGirl to say "How do you know if all this stuff is true"

Because I know its true...
Because its the way people wrote about Vampires long before Twlight even came out...

Plus Vampires dont Sparkle when they touch the sunlight...
They burn... and Die...

Thanks and have a nice Day...
biggrin  

XxChiOkamixX

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:50 pm
XxChiOkamixX
I am so happy that people also thought the movie was stupid...
I only watched half of it and walked out of the room...
I dont understand how some creepy pale guy watching you when you sleep is called "love"...
Plus Vampires are not that great...
They have so many weakness...
Here is my list..
1. Sunlight
2. Garlic
3. Water
4. Mirrors
5. Crosses
6. And they can only suck blood... they cant even taste other food...Why would any body want to be something that cant taste...

And I dont want any Twlight FanGirl to say "How do you know if all this stuff is true"

Because I know its true...
Because its the way people wrote about Vampires long before Twlight even came out...

Plus Vampires dont Sparkle when they touch the sunlight...
They burn... and Die...

Thanks and have a nice Day...
biggrin

*takes notes* thank you do have any other info?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:33 pm
um It is ok,but it is really gay! and i preatty much Hate it! lol

EDWARD AND THE OTHER SPARKLEY VAMPIRES MUST DIE!!!! twisted  

cranberry_heaven

Miyako300

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:30 am
omfg! twilight is a piece of sh*t, no offense to anyone who likes it. it's the most gayest movie i've ever seen. the books suck, too!  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:45 pm
I think my opinion of this is rather obvious. -_-  

GreenLightM0nster

Myusica

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:07 pm
to me it shucks d**k and big d**k at that and all who love it suck d**k simply caz they are (mostly)girls and girls are suppose to suck d**k. silly fagets dicks are for chicks but anyways. someone tell me how a human and a vampire have a kid. i mean the dead dont have blood flowing through them so how the ******** do they get their dicks up? oh yeah and i wasnt being sexist at all <3 props to the girls who hate twilight  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:40 pm
twilight_is_for_idiots
I think my opinion of this is rather obvious. -_-

i c wat u did thar  

ironermac

li RaeKa

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:14 am
i like twilight but i HATE edward.....he's a gay vampire....i mean wtf? He ******** SPARKLES!!!! i mean that's ridiculous....plus he's a stalker....following her around town, watching her sleep, i would call the cops on the dude.....and he raped her! and that....thing they had in the last book....great...now it looks like it's father....might as well burn it....and after he stalks her, he leaves her so she could get killed....he a gay dumbass....

"I know what you are"

"say it, out loud"

"a gay a** mutha ******** you afraid?"

"HELL YES!!!" *runs away*

I choose jacob over gayward......jacob actually makes sense....and i love werewolves..... heart  
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff