Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:58 pm
. . .Hey, that will make for a fun feud, no? *Just loves Chaos, in general*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:01 pm
It would last for at least a couple ppv's. I am more then capable of writing a good storyline.  

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

l Shexter l

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:38 am
My my match be a 1 on 1 please. I don't go well with triple threat or stuff like that

Edit: Sweet I get a promo!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:25 am
l Shexter l
May my match be a 1 on 1 please. I don't go well with triple threat or stuff like that

you have to get a match first. If you square off against me it will be one on one. And i will make it very personal. run a promo....you'll see what I mean  

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:09 pm
Teh Blue Angel
l Shexter l
May my match be a 1 on 1 please. I don't go well with triple threat or stuff like that

you have to get a match first. If you square off against me it will be one on one. And i will make it very personal. run a promo....you'll see what I mean
(I'd really like a hype video Randy.I'm going to just pull you out of the match Randy.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:34 am
timhaynie
Teh Blue Angel
l Shexter l

(I'd really like a hype video Randy.I'm going to just pull you out of the match Randy.

[Hoo-Kay  

l Shexter l

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:32 pm
I just want to point out that you told me that it was too close to mania to let anyone else in, but your going to let this guy debut??? how exactly is that fair Jed, and how are you going to treat someone, who has been a member of this guild since 2005 like a rookie. Rich was a lot more fair, and he actually cared about his members, not just his friends. I'm probably one of your better roleplayers, and I just think it's messed up that you play favorites.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:58 pm
Teh Blue Angel
I just want to point out that you told me that it was too close to mania to let anyone else in, but your going to let this guy debut??? how exactly is that fair Jed, and how are you going to treat someone, who has been a member of this guild since 2005 like a rookie. Rich was a lot more fair, and he actually cared about his members, not just his friends. I'm probably one of your better roleplayers, and I just think it's messed up that you play favorites.
Wow way to politic. So you want me to take someone else spot out so you can have it? ...You know what....Why are you attacking my character?

Just to clarify. Randy and I aren't friends we don't even talk with each other.  

JobsEveryDay

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:39 pm
yes, and while that may be true, how hard is it to make one extra match???? I mean even after you said that there were no free spot's, one magically appeared..........to a mod. I just find it troublesome that a simple 1 on 1 match is so hard for you to give me. Why do I have to have a dark match. I've pinned 6 Undisputed champions since being in this guild. I held the Television title for 9 months and the only reason I lost it was because lost my internet access. I have more then paid my dues in this guild and would just like a little freakin recogntion. Sorry to b***h but damn. I've been in this guild 4 years, you think a simple 1 on 1 match at wrestlemania to uhh i dont know, start a fued would not be so much to ask. Like i said I'm not a rookie, my old screename was red_dragon_masta, it took people a while to remember who i was because i changed my screenname after being gone for almost a year. So I don't expect you to remember 2005, but i had a 15 page match with Rich. I've paid my dues. and i only called you jed, cuz it's quicker to type then your sn

((whooooo sorry to preach biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:05 pm
Which mod got the match. Hell i Have a few matches I'm going to add later..Because things could change.. Subject to change....(But i remember you..)

When i said.."Why are you attacking my character?" I mean why are you attacking me personally.  

JobsEveryDay

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:42 pm
I just found it a little frustrating and then when you gave the promo bit to that other guy it just pushed me over the edge. Didn't mean to get on a sopbox dude. My bad eek can I at least run a hype video.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:19 pm
maybe..send me the promo. If i like it I'll give it the ok..  

JobsEveryDay

l Shexter l

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:14 pm
:: Picks nose::

That's how a ***** eat, what can I say?

:: Shrugs ::

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:41 pm
WTF, i got a match with the Undertaker? who plays the undertaker here now? and i swear if it's who i think it is, jed, me and you buddy stressed xd  

Drako Damone

l Shexter l

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:36 pm
Jarel Damone
WTF, i got a match with the Undertaker? who plays the undertaker here now? and i swear if it's who i think it is, jed, me and you buddy stressed xd

It's TheXFactor

:: Waits for reaction ::

Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas