Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
After The Fact ~~ A Bleach RP <People Needed!> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drac54

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:19 pm
Yuu followed him to the door. "Sure... Anything is better than staying here at the moment... It's too quiet."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:39 pm
"Wanna race?" Jiinji asked, spinning around, arms extended skyward. He was growing bored... not enough of the academy members knew shikai, and those who did werent trained enough to know how to use them properly.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

drac54

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:49 pm
Yuu looked thoughtful. "With or without the boost we get from our Shikai?" She smiled and put her hand on the hilt of her zanpakuto.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:33 pm
"Without." Jiinji said, stopping so he could steady himself. He stumbled a bit, but was okay after a while. "Just say when." Jiinji said, standing sidewas facing Yuu.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

drac54

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:38 pm
Yuu smiled. "Don't think I'll go easy on you...." Yuu was in a relaxed stance. "....... When!!" In the blink of an eye she was gone and flying over the rooftops, her shunpo making her not even a blur but a streak of white.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Jiinji laughed, then took off himself. He channeled his spiritual pressure into his feet, and crushed some tiles and he took off. He was already caught up to Yuu. "Watch out for the cliff." Jiinji yelled, as he jumped. He landed on the side of a mountain mlike thing, and disappeared again.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

drac54

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:51 pm
Yuu concentrated her spirit pressure to her feet as well, Giving her an extra boost. She jumped while still in shunpo, shooting up the side of the mountain like thing like a rocket and caught up to Jinji. They were neck in neck now, but not for long. "See ya!" Yuu put on an extra burst of speed, flying ahead She stopped at the mouth of the Temple.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:10 pm
Jiinji walked up behind her, and tapped her on the shoulder. "It's called advanced after image.... i developed it. It's like the old after image, but you can actually make it move without disappearing." Jiinji explained, smiling. "When you get bored at school, you make things up that you didn't think were possible." Jiinji said, chuckling.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

drac54

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:15 pm
"Unbelievable..." Yuu's face showed mock shame and she lowered her face. "I've been beaten by a kid..." Yuu looked up smiling. "You know that's the first time someone has ever beaten me at a race.... Like I said... unbelievable..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:39 pm
"Im sorry if i come out looking like a freak..." Jiinji said, walking over to a nearby window. "But i am far older than that of what i look." Jiinji said, smiling. The trees look so beautiful... "The power i have is Poison... i can take the effects of aging and puberty away because they are chemicals and can be considered poison. So i can change my appearance in a matter of 24 hours..." Jiinji said, smiling. He felt like he was rambling, so he stopped talking.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:36 am
~srry idk what time it is so i'm gonna say that she was training...is it near lunch?~

Aoimizu was returning to her dorms after a few hours of training. ....just keeping up with my performance level....must stay in perfect form..just in case.... She was not sweating or panting from the stress, but she was running a fraction slower than normal. She came upon a pair of her fellow shinigami as she was near the temple. She slowed to signal 'no trouble' as she approached. "Allo~~~!" She anounced in greetings.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:59 am
Jiinji looked at Aoimizu. "Hello, are you one of the Captains?" Jiinji said, not looking. He was still looking out the window. He wanted the trees to bloom... and then everything would be peaceful in a good way...  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:04 pm
Aoimizu was still a rookie as a captain, not been to a captain's meeting yet. "Um..Yes sir. I happen to be Aoimizu Yasakokoro, Captain of Squad 2: The Punishment Force." She held out her hand in a very dainty way for a handshake. "Pleased to meet you. You are quite obviously one, but please?" She meant to introduce himself. ...is he looking at the trees?...such a wishful look on his face..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:25 pm
Jiinji smiled and turned around. "Im Jiinji, Captain of the Sixth Squad." Jiinji said, acccepting the handshake. "So, have you seen the head captain? He selected some hopefuls from the academy to keep track of." Jiinji said, smiling. The Academy members were all so weak like...  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas