Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Naruto: Our Version ((starting and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:07 pm
(( spellcheck on your comp... it's relaxed... ))
Toni looked at the note and wrote a reply. "Hrmm.. That's interesting... My name's Toni.. watch when we get put in the same squad... " Toni gave the note back to Hoshi, who crawled back to Aoimizu. She pawed her leg again and waited patiently for Aoimizu to notice.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:54 pm
Bink chuckled with the rest of the group at Naruto and his clones. "Doesn't look like he's passing this year," he commented leaning back in his chair.

"At least he put up a good fight." Haruka placed her head on the desk and closed her eyes. At least this was almost done. She felt fur brush by her leg and took a peak at the dog that was crawling around. It belonged to Toni if memory served, there wasn't that many people with pets after all. She watched as it went to Aoimizu with a note. 'They can't get in trouble if Iruka doesn't catch them,' she thought shifting her mind back to her own thoughts.

Bink pouted as Haruka turned to ignore him. He hated when she was like this. He sighed and watched as the two girls passed notes to each other. To his right, since Haruka was on his left, Choji sat munching on a bag of chips. 'Hope I don't get stuck with him on my squad,' he thought trying to focus on the last of the students.  

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

ShiningCrimsionSkies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:33 pm
(thanx...just wanted to let everyone know... Kakashi's cell is not full)

Keikei was watching the last of the students get their headbands, when she felt eyes staring at her.She looked back to see Bink looking at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:55 pm
Aoimizu patted the pup's head and took the note. She read and replied. 'Hmm...you seem nice Toni....I'm Aoimizu...that would not be a horrible thing to be on a team with you...' She handed the note back to the pup who had waited this time. "..hmm.."

{she doesn't get long well with students except authority...Keikei/Hatake is very authoritative in Aoi's eyes...everyone is disturbed by her...differences..}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:35 pm
Bink waved at Keikei with a smile. He had talked to her a little bit, but not too much. He knew the names and faces of all of his classmates at the least. It was more to say than Haruka, who was still feigning sleep so not to talk to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:32 pm
Hoshi wagged her tail before crawling back to Toni. Toni smiled at Aoimizu. She sat with Hoshi on her lap again, deciding how she was going to wear her headband while she petted Hoshi, who smiled contentedly.
(( Mkay ^^ ))  

drac54

ShiningCrimsionSkies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:35 pm
Walking Thru Mist
Bink waved at Keikei with a smile. He had talked to her a little bit, but not too much. He knew the names and faces of all of his classmates at the least. It was more to say than Haruka, who was still feigning sleep so not to talk to him.

Do you want Kakashi for your character's sensi?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:39 pm
Keikei made a small peace sign with her fingers to Bink and turned around as Iruka told the class that all the students who passed must come back the next day and those who failed were to sign up next year. Keikei said "Whatever" as the class stood up to leave.  

ShiningCrimsionSkies

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:50 pm
((I guess I can move Bink to be one of Kakashi's students. Sure. I'll keep Haruka in Asuma though.))

Bink smiled and stood and stretched as the rest of the class stood up. Except for his sister. He sighed and started poking her arm to get her to wake up. "Come on, Haruka. Everyone's leaving."

"Alright... I'm up. I'm up," she told him uncurling and stretching. "So, back here tomorrow?" She might have looked like she was asleep, but she never is. She sighed as Bink nodded a yes and stood up.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:41 pm
Walking Thru Mist
((I guess I can move Bink to be one of Kakashi's students. Sure. I'll keep Haruka in Asuma though.))

Bink smiled and stood and stretched as the rest of the class stood up. Except for his sister. He sighed and started poking her arm to get her to wake up. "Come on, Haruka. Everyone's leaving."

"Alright... I'm up. I'm up," she told him uncurling and stretching. "So, back here tomorrow?" She might have looked like she was asleep, but she never is. She sighed as Bink nodded a yes and stood up.

k.  

ShiningCrimsionSkies

ShiningCrimsionSkies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:47 pm
Keikei waited outside after saying bye to Hinata, Keikei waited 'till Aoimizu came out and said to her "I hope I didn't upset you when I say coldlyto you that I was a boy.I just dont like people calling me, a boy, a girl."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:03 pm
Aoimizu walked out with her headband on her waist, testing to see if she liked it there, and her books in hand. She was in thought as she was walking. ...when do we find out our teams?... She noticed Hatake asked her something, "I called you a girl? I apologize Hatake." She bowed and walked on. ...i don't remember calling him a girl...how rude of me..

{she never called you a 'girl' and i fixed that about two posts after i posted it..}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:37 pm
Toni walked out, Hoshi on her heels. She had settled with her head band around her neck. As soon as she was out of the academy, she headed for Ichimaru's. She walked in smiling. "Can I get the biggest bowl of ramen you have? I want to celebrate me graduating!" He laughed and said sure. Soon after, Toni was enjoying a huge bowl of ramen smiling, Hoshi wagging her tail and sitting beside Toni on the next stool.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:40 pm
Aoimizu walked on, reading her tactics book. You would think she would have walked into something, but she never did. She heard a grumble from her stomach and decided to go to Ichiraku's. "Konniciwa Ichi~! Chicken ramen for me. I actually graduated." She began a short conversation with the owner while he made her ramen and when it was done, she went silent and began eating her food.
{the owner is one of Aoimizu's only real friends right now/other than some of the ANBU/and hopefully Toni}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:45 pm
"Eh! You like to come here too, Aoimizu! Hey, we have something in common!" Toni smiled, eating more of her ramen. Hoshi barked at Aoimizu, her tail wagging in recognition.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff