Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
WATCHMEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

totally awesome?
  yes
  no
View Results

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:28 pm
No. You learn to spell a little better.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:19 pm
its the freaking internet... on a avi version anime style game place copy of myspace... in the forum of said site... wat is the point in spelling?  

Dark Neko God

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:04 pm
Self gratification?
It's easy to spell like s**t, man. It's a general courtesy to spell coherently.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:09 pm
eh just too lazy to show courtesy  

Dark Neko God

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

LucyInTheSkyWithDiamondsX

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:25 pm
Jadera1700
Quixotic Faye
Jadera1700
[Hollow Point]
I wasn't talking about the movie.
I was defending the comic. talk2hand

Besides we're not talking about today we're talking about a Nixon run 1980s. I mean the change the time frame of this movie would be to make it like the atrocity that was V for Vendetta.

Sorry to make it sound like I was offensive. You were defending the comic and the timeline and we were talking about the movie. Apples and oranges to me because I hold them apart when they meet in the same timeline.

You can't make everyone agree on one point. QF thought the movie was boring, does that tell you nothing? She liked the ending to the movie and probably loved everything up to that point in the comic. smile
Nah, I liked the ending in the comic too - just that between the option of giant squid from outer space of which nothing is known versus a radioactive super blue man who is losing touch with humanity, the latter makes more sense, especially in a movie setting. Better streamlining.

Agreed. One woman I worked with was dragged to it by her boyfriend/hubby/whatev [never heard of, never read], and she badmouthed the entire movie for like three weeks. I had to tell people there was nothing wrong with the film while she bitched and bitched [she does that well]. Talk about bad press from an ignoramus.

ugh! i hate it when people do that! they bad mouth a really good movie (also the opposite, i hate it when someone loves a really horrible movie and tells everyone how great it is while your sitting there like "oh god shutup!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:31 pm
I think that the movie was great. I also think that it could have been alot better. I mean there were some scenes in there were it was just like (ugh...where the hell is the action) The beginning of the movie was great and so was the ending, but in the middle is was just a little too confusing.  

Black-Ninja01

SquigglyRain

Aged Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:36 pm
Loved this movie.
I guess it really depends on your tastes though.
My mom didn't like it, but my dad did because hes into the deeper meanings and study of human nature than my mom.

Either way I really enjoyed it...
So much so I went to see it three times and invited new people each time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:40 pm
Before the movie Rorschach seemed cool.
after the movie, Rorschach became AWESOME
read the comic, I BECAME A RORSCHACH FANATIC.
XD
I love the Watchmen!
its too cool.  

NessieSpades

Valkyrie_Saphria

Hilarious Fairy

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:33 pm
I loved the graphic novel and enjoyed the movie.

I can't wait to buy it on DVD. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:49 pm
Loved the movie. I'm a huge fan of Mr. Alan Moore's comics, and even though I like the graphic novel better, it was a rather neat adaptation of the "impossible to turn into a movie"
One of my fav parts of the movie were the opening credits where the Minutemen and such were introduced.  

XHoshi_no_HikariX

Lexxg

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:08 pm
Loved Watchmen as much as the comics!
I have to say though, I am an Ozymandias supporter.
xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:14 pm
i went to see this movie the first time in max with my friends 8 in total im only 14 damn,But the second time it was awkard my grandma,my mom,and i was their wathcing a giant imaxed d**k.But yeah i support ozzymandias blue dude Dr.Manhattan was kick a** though.I hated the silk Specter b***h,love the comedian shame he had to die. The graphic novel kicks more a** then the movie like all cases.

Atheist Guy

xxXnarutofreak567Xxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:49 pm
You know what, same here. i loved "V for Vendetta"(even though i still don't understand it). And i love both Zack Synder and Alan Moore
XHoshi_no_HikariX
Loved the movie. I'm a huge fan of Mr. Alan Moore's comics, and even though I like the graphic novel better, it was a rather neat adaptation of the "impossible to turn into a movie"
One of my fav parts of the movie were the opening credits where the Minutemen and such were introduced.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:13 am
narutohentaifreak
You know what, same here. i loved "V for Vendetta"(even though i still don't understand it). And i love both Zack Synder and Alan Moore
XHoshi_no_HikariX

how can you not understand v for vendetta it was really simple  

Atheist Guy

xxXnarutofreak567Xxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:10 pm
now that you said that...i just forgot bout the whole movie
Atheist Guy
narutohentaifreak
XHoshi_no_HikariX

how can you not understand v for vendetta it was really simple

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces