Vengence of Areashine
That is pretty dumb. Just be sure to learn from the experience and only go onto guilds (like me) so you don't have to worry about the dumb masses.

SO TRUE!!!! i joined in 05. back then. I didn't really post in forums. I really wish I had. it seemed a lot better but I was shy xD.

iggies
The only public forum I will go to are zOMG (cuz I'm hopelessly addicted to the game), bugs and sometimes Q&A. The mentality is frighting. Watching these kids saddens me. I'm glad you weren't banned for that, but its still disturbing

So true. Only because I have to report a site error, I have to figure out what stupid, idiotic changes that they make to zOMG...(like making buff rings AoE and having RR4 go to RR1 when some bumpkin only uses rr1 buffs.) or why zOMG isn't working to see if i'm not the only one experiencing this.

II Marie Antoinette II
Some mods need to take a step back and remember that they need to be oblivious to friendships and do their job.
This is so true. I have scene a lot of people who put friendship before moderation. that's kinda like a football coach bribing the ref.

-Lucid Realities-
It is like Gaia wants to be a sex filled, swearing and disrespectful place. People like us in this guild who are mature and well intentioned are the ones who are hurt the most cause we are honest.

That's what I believe anyways. I would assume that back in 2003, this sort of thing never existed. I joined in 2007, and I saw already how this site would be going downhill because of the garbage.

This is so true. Gaia claims to be PG-13. okay, Nudity, Drug use, Scary Images, Intense Violent Sequences, the F-word in non sexual context is permissible, Sexual Content, Language, Horror Images, Sex - no nudity, Sexual Innuendo, and some really bad descriptions such as: "intense depiction of very bad weather"

This site is going downhill and there's not much to stop it. I don't use the public forums because if anyone states something against the masses it attracts flamers, trolls, and people who are force fed opinions instead of forming their own. For instance: if you made a topic that Gaia was in a decline from it's original creation you would be flammed, cussed at and reported like crazy for saying that Gaia's bull .... wasn't golden and that you don't want to play and be covered in the "wonderful golden glory of anything that gaia produces". Wake up and smell the coffee.

My incidents in being reported. I have had this account since 05. it's been warned twice maybe 3 times. idk all in the last year. 1 for making a statement that Gaia wasn't all goldenly delicious, 2 for reporting a guild and it's captain for copying my guild, 3 more rude comments against trollers who started it. (i included in my post that the first reply would be from a troll and he proved my point), 4. umm i put the guild and captain together when they were seperate. pretty much. Screw gaia and it's decency if they want to ban me it's almost like sparing me all the high school drama, the tweenies that think they know what sex is, the potty mouths on them with a lack of enough soap to go around, the bull that the man gives upon us, and yaaaa diiiii dah.