Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Yourtube™ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:43 pm
Mm, [my dog really did die of old age] a few weeks ago, so not really up to smiling yet... confused Gimme a while and I'll see the sweetness in it...

This was just about my FAVORITE VIDEO EVER when I was really little. This is my favorite song from it.

Oh, and, uh... Then there's this.

Not quite as awesome as Kyuta-kun, but still pretty funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:03 pm
D:

My god Raven, if Hulu™ really wanted to melt our brains into delicious brain-slush...they need only use those movies.

I...I couldn't make it through your favorite. The first link at least made me giggle/smile watching the dog. That Barney link though...it worries me about my childhood. D:  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:01 pm
Heh, I didn't say it was good, just that I liked it when I was really little. sweatdrop I actually DID used to like Barney, so that gives you an idea...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:20 pm
Woah, don't get me wrong; I used to watch Barney too and I'm sure that the movie is fun for kids....it just made my brain want to aspload. ._.

in order to get back on track...TeamFourStar has new episodes up. Especially a new one for today! blaugh  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:20 pm
Heh, TeamFourStar has finally finished the first DBZ arc! The new video doesn't disappoint either. It's a perfect ending to a great series. For those that haven't seen the videos, now is the best time to check out all ten episodes of gold!

Link is in previous post. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:00 pm
That is indeed really, really awesome. biggrin

You've probably all already seen this, but just in case... It is rather impressive.

And I know there's something wrong with me for liking these cutesy Kingdom Hearts things so much...  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:37 pm
That hand thing is nuts. O_o  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:36 pm
Wow Raven... eek
The way you put those Kingdom heart videos was like some kind of Oreo of cute or something.
"Cutesy, Dark, Cutesy" xd

Anyway,
I was about to watch that impressive vid after reading Arikai's comment, and when I saw the title of it I knew what it was immediately. It was still impressive.
As for those Kingdom Heart ones...that middle one....it was cool and reminded me of, like, Death Note...or something else dark.
That last one made me laugh since I knew the song from the Nico Nico Douga (or is it Ryuuseigun?) song that combines a bunch of other popular Japanese videos.
And the first one is also a song I remembered from one of those Nico Nico vids. But I prefer it's counterpart; here. whee

____________________________________________________________________________________

I see your Cutesy Kingdom Videos and raise you this!!!

((This, I kidd you not, was in my Recommended box right when I went on Youtube.....that scares the crap outta me since I was just in this thread only a little bit ago.))  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:10 am
That would be if Oreos had two layers of cream and one cookie... If only... crying

eek Even for Japan, I think the "counterpart's" song is pretty weird. Entertaining most certainly, but weird.

Aw man, I could have sworn I put that Lucky Star one in my first post! It is one of my favorites. Fine then, I'll put post another one! Paffendorf time! And if you've seen that one, I'll just have to post a Kingdom Hearts Caramelldansen, a wonderfully fan-accommodating voice actor, and a Versus XIII Caipirinha from one of my favorite deviantART artists.

And speaking of Kingdom Hearts, who's seen Sanctuary backwards? You could probably find lyrics in any song backwards, but I still think it's crazy how well some of them fit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:03 am
Backwards song is crazy. o_O

How about this? Or this? These are my favorite type of things to watch on Youtube.  

ArikaiHart

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:59 pm
Ha! Oh, Oh god...that backtracking of Passion Sanctuary was so creepy!

And Arikai, I've heard of those things before. They are pretty funny. I have one for you that you will, hopefully, like. It's a bit...let's say....Strange

Oh, but that's not all. Raven...Your voice actor is no match for MY voice actor; He will sing Anime songs, he will tell quotes trough helium, hell...he'll sing anime songs while sucking helium!!!

(Vic is the bomb!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:33 pm
Haha, I love Tainted Donuts! I once met someone at a con who claimed to be the cousin of the guy who made it... but who knows?

And excuse me Kazuma, but you are speaking to a Resembool Ranger here. His Shissou is good, but nothing beats Nothing I Won't Give. Also, you forgot his concessions to yaoi fangirls... and when he let a girl lick his hand. o_O Never seen a video for that one, fortunately. I'll admit though; I've never seen the helium. That was awesome. xd  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:17 pm
Yea...forgot. >.>

That AMV is amazing! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:27 pm
OMG Stranger than fiction. I love that movie so much. xD  

ArikaiHart

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:16 am
I've been wanting to see it since I first heard of it! Always forgot, though... sweatdrop  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff