Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
okay who is so f ucken tired of hearing jonas bros at school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

meluvcheese

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:17 pm
ugh my friend is a big time JB fan she has JB clothes that she wears everyday and she keeps bothering me because i hate the jonas brothers!!!! mad  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:03 pm
People at my school ayways talk about the jonas brothers like there the best thing in music.
Listen to some ******** Rock for the love of God!!

too many doses and ,i'm starting to get an attraction  

kaza-of-the-hidden-mist

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fotografia

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:36 pm
The other day we had a school dance. The d.j said you could request songs. Of course , when i ask him to put on a "black eyed peas" song he said "We DoN'T hAvE It!" mad But when somebody asks him to play "Lovebug heart ", obviously he has it scream !  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:43 am
omg my friends r obssed they have pics in there lockers i wanna rip them out and f-ucking burn them!!!!!!!!i hope they die they cant sing worht sh*t  

x_idestruction_x

KELOWEE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:55 am
i am, i hate jonas brothers 2 much!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:58 pm
Ugh therejust so gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream  

Fotografia

Fight til Death

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:57 am
Seriously there a bunch of faggets who cant sing worth s**t. they sing on the disney channel the f'in disney channel.
all the girls at my school do nothing but talk about those damn fags i hate them!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:56 pm
gosh yes....everytime its oh jonas is my husband this and I love their songs that and I'm sick of it...there is a bigger chance to be struck by lightning than for one of the jonas crap heads to propose to a deserate fangirl...no strike that you get a better chance dating an anime character than to be with one of the jonas brothers.  

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:58 pm
Y'know someone started a thread on the guild saying that the jo-hoes have a gaia...NJrocker I believe...My comment to them was sarcastic but they are to dumb to probably think that. Such a gay profile they have too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:59 pm
yae realy its pissing me off allt her time the jonas this tthe jonas that it ******** up  

gwdadd

Tsuge Sannojo

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:44 am
OMG, when I shaved off the facial hair I was growing, I kinda looked like one of them so I got pissed off, what was worse is that I was the same age and have the same name as Nick. (I hate them so damn much.) I come in the next day, all these Jonas fanbitches start fawning over me cuz I looked like one of their gay idols, it was the worst week of my life. At least I don't look that much like them anymore, I'm glad that nightmare-turned-reality was over. So yeah, the Ho Bros should all jump off a jagged cliff and die cuz I literally go crazy with rage when I hear their songs or someone talks about them in a positive way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:48 am
Xx Crusnik05 xX
gosh yes....everytime its oh jonas is my husband this and I love their songs that and I'm sick of it...there is a bigger chance to be struck by lightning than for one of the jonas crap heads to propose to a deserate fangirl...no strike that you get a better chance dating an anime character than to be with one of the jonas brothers.

I hate desperate fangirls, especially Twitards & Ho Bro fans. They all think that they'll marry Robert Pattinson or the Ho Bros when the chances of them of even having a conversation with them are -60% out of 100.  

Tsuge Sannojo

Shirtless Werewolf

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:10 am
Nikku Momochi
OMG, when I shaved off the facial hair I was growing, I kinda looked like one of them so I got pissed off, what was worse is that I was the same age and have the same name as Nick. (I hate them so damn much.) I come in the next day, all these Jonas fanbitches start fawning over me cuz I looked like one of their gay idols, it was the worst week of my life. At least I don't look that much like them anymore, I'm glad that nightmare-turned-reality was over. So yeah, the Ho Bros should all jump off a jagged cliff and die cuz I literally go crazy with rage when I hear their songs or someone talks about them in a positive way.

Oh my gosh that sucks...I know something like that couldn't happen to me cause well I'm a girl but if a fangirl came to me with the intent to touch me I would say unless you want to lose that hand b***h you better walk away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:13 am
Nikku Momochi
Xx Crusnik05 xX

I hate desperate fangirls, especially Twitards & Ho Bro fans. They all think that they'll marry Robert Pattinson or the Ho Bros when the chances of them of even having a conversation with them are -60% out of 100.

Agreed...Fangirls who dream like that tick me off. What makes them think that a celebrity will take time out of their busy schedule just to at least talk to one of these desperate fangirls. Ugh I wish I had a shotgun to shoot every freaking fangirl who claimed them to be their boyfriends and/or husbands  

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tsuge Sannojo

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:41 am
Xx Crusnik05 xX
Nikku Momochi
Xx Crusnik05 xX

Agreed...Fangirls who dream like that tick me off. What makes them think that a celebrity will take time out of their busy schedule just to at least talk to one of these desperate fangirls. Ugh I wish I had a shotgun to shoot every freaking fangirl who claimed them to be their boyfriends and/or husbands

That's why I love this guild and everyone in it, there are very intelligent people in it.  
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff