Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained
:[ Takeko & Saffron's Place ]: ~ :[ Teigra ]: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:22 pm
02/09/06

spookyx7
"Yeah, I thinkyou are right..." He remembered the earlier earthquake. "Nothing was damaged last time, so it will be ok this." He smiled and held her close, "I will let nothing happen to my family." He kissed her head, feeling so good with her there.

Teigra
Takeko relaxed slightly, taking comfort in his words. "Thank you, love. I know you wouldn't." She smiled warmly, snuggling in to his embrace. "Perhaps we should check on Cabel though, just in case."

spookyx7
Aspen smiled, "Well, if you feel up to it, sure." He slowly stood and offered her his hand, his foot was so much better he barely remembered that it was hurt. "We could make some food for us all too.."

Torvil Rakamash
Chae was up and about, right a few things that had fallen off the shelves because of the quake. Similiar to one he'd felt some time ago... He hrmmed, and moved about, making breakfast for his guests, humming happily as he moved about.

Teigra
Takeko chuckled, taking his hand. "I'm not that far along yet," she teased, standing. "That sounds like a good plan. I could go get Cabel and meet you in the kitchen, then?"

spookyx7
Aspen chuckled, "Yeah, I know..." He walked with her, "That sounds good." He kissed her cheek and then headed for the kitchen.

He smiled something cooking and found his father alredy cooking in the kitchen. "Morning, what are you making?"

Torvil Rakamash
"Pancakes..." Chae chuckled, flipping the batter in the pan. "Not as good as your mum's I'm afraid, but hopefully they'll be edible at the least..." He grinned and looked over his shoulder. "So how did you sleep last night?" He kept his smirk as went back to cooking.

Teigra
Takeko smiled and headed for the nursery. She peeked in, not sure whether Cabel would be awake yet or not, despite the tremors.

Cabel was wide awake, looking around the room curiously. That was strange...everything had been shaking, then it just stopped all of a sudden. He saw Takeko slip through the door and grinned widely, concerns forgotten. "Mama!" He giggled, holding out his arms for a hug.

Takeko chuckled, moving over and picking up the happy little Fae child. "Good morning, sweetie. Did you sleep well?" She sat in a nearby rocking chair, Cabel resting in her lap.

spookyx7
"Pancakes sound great. I'm sure you are just fine. Mom's a good teacher." Aspen smiled and then went to his father's side. "You need any help?" Aspen blushed at the comment. "Yes, just fine. Did you feel the shaking this morning?" He didn't tell his father the good news, just yet.

Torvil Rakamash
"Yeah, it woke me up..." Chae chuckled, flipping the pancakes. "Nah, I got it Aspen, thanks for asking, you just sit and relax!" He chuckled. "You're a guest now!" He turned his head to look at him. "But yeah, the shaking knocked some stuff over in here so I came in and cleaned up, then decided I'd make breakfast for all of you..." He smiled and nodded his head.

spookyx7
"Well, thanks." Aspen smiled and took a seat at the table, the very table he ate at as a child. "What do you think caused it?" Aspen hadn't found out what had caused the last one. "Do you think Mom is ok?"

Torvil Rakamash
Chae chuckled. "Your mother is fine, she's a big girl, she can take care of herself..." He smiled noddeing his head. "I don't know... It could have been anything, maybe the isle got hit by something? Or maybe the Guardians got right sore pissed about something somebody did and nailed em, who knows..."

spookyx7
"I guess we'll find out eventually." Aspen nodded and then smirked, "You can't tell me you aren't a little bit worried about her." Aspen teased, but really he was worried about his Mother and her quest.

Torvil Rakamash
Chae chuckled and sighed, putting the pancakes on a plate and starting to make some more, after he put the plate in the center of the table. "Oh, I do..." He smiled and nodded. "But I don't let it get to me, she's been given a rare honor, and I'm happy for her... My grandfather was an elder my dad said... I haven't seen him in a long while... My father I mean... But if I know anything, your mother will come home all the more speical than she was when she left..."

spookyx7
Aspen nodded and took the plate. "Yeah, that's true. I bet she'll be happy to be home." Aspen like dtalking to his father, it was nice. "I have some interesting news actaully.." He thought he would wait for Takeko, but really wanted to tell him.

Torvil Rakamash
Chae chuckled and shook his head. "Oh? So I take it you're wanting to tell me that you slept REAAALLY well..." He looked over his shoulder and smirked, winking at Aspen and shook his head. "I figured that..." He laughed, assuming his son was talking about something other than what had happened...

spookyx7
Aspen instantly turned bright red. "No, that's not it! Well...I mean it sort of is." Aspen looked at his food, "You are going to be a Grandpa, not by adoption." Aspen then looked at Chae with a huge smile.

Torvil Rakamash
Chae chuckled, then he froze, blinking for a moment. He quickly flipped the pancakes again, and slid the pancakes off the burner, so that they wouldn't burn. He put them on a plate, and smiled. "Congradulations Aspen, I'm sure you'll make a wonderful father..." he wiped his eyes, happy for his son, and himself and Ivy... He was going to be an offical grandfather...

spookyx7
Aspen smiled and got up to hug his father. "I hope so. If I am I will have learned from the best." Aspen had a tears now as well, he didn't realize that this was such an emotional thing, but it was. "A fae came to tell Takeko, something about how our children will be different and special." Aspen was still unsure what that meant.

Torvil Rakamash
Chae smield and hugged Aspen quite tightly, patting his back. "That means you're truely blessed my son..." He murmured and the pulled back, wiping at his eyes some more. "The Fae rarely show themselves to us, my father always said that if I ever saw one I should count myself rarely blessed..." he smiled and patted Aspen's shoulder. "I think my son, that your children are going to be very special indeed..."

spookyx7
Aspen smiled and whiped his eyes as well. "Too bad I slept through it." He chuckled and sat back down to finish eating. "This makes Grea-Grandfather Sol really old now!" Aspen laughed, his children were now the fifth genteration starting from Sol and Estra.

Torvil Rakamash
Chae chuckled and nodded his head. "Makes him a great-great grandfather..." he shook his head and sighed. "Wow... The time really does fly... I guess I'll have to go find out what my dad's up to and tell him, then gramps..." he chuckled and rolled his head, grinning. "The old man will likely flip..."

spookyx7
"I bet he will." Aspen laughed, "I'm still in shock. I found a great girl and fell love, now we're going to be parents. What more can you ask for?" Aspen was so happy with his life at the moment, it couldn't possibly get better.

Torvil Rakamash
Chae laughed. "A couple cold ones and a good comfy couch..." He shook his head. "I kid, you're very blessed Aspen, I'm so very, very happy for you!" He patted his son's shoulder again. "You're very, very lucky!"

spookyx7
Aspen smiled, "Thank you. I'm glad you are happy. You aren't feeling old now are ya?" Aspen teased his father as he ate the pancakes.

Torvil Rakamash
Chae chuckled and shook his head. "Aspen, it will be a LONG while before I start feeling old..." He winked at his son. "If I can still make your mother melt with my kisses then I think I'm still as young and spry as I need to be..." He smirked.

Teigra
Takeko chuckled, gently touching Cabel's nose. "Sweetie? What would you say if I said you might be getting a little brother or sister?"

Cabel's eyes widened. "You mean...I'd be a big brother? Like Kane?" He grinned, bouncing up and down with excitement. "Yay! When will they get here? What will they be like? Will they like me? Where are they coming from?"

Takeko blushed slightly, trying to figure out how to answer all these questions. "Err...I don't know when they'll be here exactly, or what they'll be like. But, I'm sure you'll be a great big brother, won't you?" She smiled, cuddling the child to cover for her purposeful avoidance of where the children would come from...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:17 pm
A small, cottonball - like cloud can be seen puttering down from the sky, a gift for Takeko nestled ontop of it's soft whiteness. As it lands gently on the ground, the cloud dissipates, leaving the gift behind.

User Image

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:34 pm
02/10/06

Takeko glanced down in surprise at the small plushie resting at her feet. "What in the...?" She shifted Cabel to her other leg as she leaned over and picked up the little doll. Blushing deeply with a smile, she read the note and chuckled. Aspen really was too sweet to her.

Cabel giggled, singing, "Mommy's got a new friend!"

Takeko laughed again, hugging Cabel close. "Yes...mommy has many very special friends. She's very lucky." She felt she needed to do something special for Aspen as well. Perhaps...it would be nice if they shared tokens of love...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:13 pm
02/12/06

spookyx7
Aspen smiled at his dad and ignored the loving Mom comment. "I wonder when she'll be home." He was rather excited to see her.

Ivy woke up on a bed of flowers. "What a weird dream..." She mummbled, she stood up and looked down at her...clothes? "Oh, my! It wasn't a dream!" A tear slid down her cheek. "Chae!" She had missed him so much. Ivy flew all the way to her house and ran into the kitchen.

Torvil Rakamash
Chae was about to answer Aspen when he heard the door open, he turned, and just stared at this tall... Being in his home. He blinked and his eyes went wide. "Ivy?!" He asked loudly, his jaw dropping.

spookyx7
Aspen turned and looked at the same figure, she was so beautiful. He had only met one elder before, he loved what he saw. "Mom, you're beautiful!"

Ivy smiled, "Yes, it's me. Thanks, Aspen." She ran over to Aspen and hugged him, then turned to do the same to Chae. "I missed you all so much!"

Torvil Rakamash
The lights were on with Chae but nobody was home. He had not been ready for the shock of seeing his wife so bloody attractive... I mean... Not that she wasn't before but now... Just... only an explitive would work really... So he bit his tongue, and just held her, looking up into her eyes. Wow... she was tall too...

spookyx7
Aspen watched the two and then chuckled, "I think I'll go look in on my wife now. I'll tell Mom the good news later." Aspen kissed his mother's hand and then went to the nursery to see Cabel and Takeko.

Ivy smiled and stroked Chae's hair. She watched Aspen go and then frowed in thought, "Good news?" She did want to hear his good news, but being with Chae right now was the best thing she had been able to do in the last few days.

Teigra
Takeko was just standing, setting Cabel on the floor beside the rocking chair when the door creaked open. "Aspen? Is that you, love?" she called, ruffling Cabel's hair affectionately. "I was just on my way to the kitchen! What was with all the commotion a moment ago?"

spookyx7
Aspen smiled at his little family. "Mom came home, she's beautiful." He took a seat next to Takeko, "I left them to be alone..." He knew that was what they wanted.

Teigra
Takeko's eyes widened. "She's home? Did she succeed? Is she an Elder now? Is she okay?" She paused suddenly, realizing she was rambling and chuckled softly. "Sorry...just curious I suppose."

Cabel giggled and scrambled into Aspen's lap, holding the pink plushie in his own lap. "Pretty lady...I mean...grandma is home? Can I see her?"

spookyx7
"Yes to all three. I would say come and see, but I don't want to interrupt that reunion." Aspen chuckled and ruffled Cable's hair, "Not right now...but soon."

Teigra
Takeko chuckled, smiling knowingly. "Yes, perhaps we should give them a little more time first."

Cabel nodded, settling back against Aspen again. He'd been told he could go later and that was good enough for him. He had Mama and Dada here now and that's all he cared. He picked up the plushie, holding each of its hands in his, pretending to make it dance and giggling to himself.

spookyx7
Aspen winked, "That's the best idea." Aspen looked down at the plushie, "Hey, is that the one I got you?" He asked Takeko, glad she recieved it.

Teigra
Takeko laughed, turning and kissing Aspen's cheek. "Yes, thank you, sweetheart. I love it!" Wrapping her arms around his waist and cuddling close, she smiled. "I hope you don't mind. Seems Cabel loves it as much as I do." She laughed, still seeming to glow as she watched her adopted son.

Cabel grinned, making the plushie 'wave' to Aspen.

spookyx7
"You're so welcome." He pulled out his, "Thanks fot mine as well!" He kissed her cheek and them made his plushie wave back at Cabel.

Teigra
Takeko giggled, "You're welcome, love."

Cabel grinned, hugging the plushie, then making it dance while he hummed some nameless tune.

spookyx7
Aspen smiled and danced his plushie around with Cabel. "What did you name yours?" He asked Cabel with a smile.

Teigra
Cabel paused, looking puzzled. How could he have forgotten to give the plushie a name? He turned the plushie around, looking it square in the 'eye.' "Hmm...what do you think I should name it? Is it a girl or a boy?" he asked Aspen, tilting his head.

Takeko chuckled. "I think it might be a girl, Cabel."

spookyx7
"She's right it is a girl." He looked at his, "I haven't named mine either. Maybe you should come up with two names?"

Teigra
Cabel frowned, thinking hard and looking serious. "This is gonna' take a while," he muttered. Girl names....girl names...hmm...

Takeko laughed, gently rubbing the child's back. "That's fine, sweetie. You take all the time you need to pick good names, okay?"

spookyx7
Aspen chuckled, "Yes, do take your time. I'm sure any name you come up with will be great." He hand the plushie dance around and wave at the other plushie.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:03 pm
02/15/06

Teigra
Picking a door and guessing it was the nursery, Kane pushed it open, peering inside and interrupting the 'family moment.' "Wondered where you'd gotten off to." Of course, he was directing this towards Takeko only.

Takeko looked up in surprise. "Kane! There you are! You're okay! I was starting to seriously worry about you!"

"BIG BROTHER!!!" Cabel giggled, waving with the plushie at his brother.

Kane cringed as the 'thing' saw him. Wonderful. He then tilted his head, looking at Takeko strangely. "Hey...what's wrong with you? You look...different."

spookyx7
Aspen smiled at the little child. "Well, glad you are ok!" He was only slightly worried about the boy, he seemed the type to be able to take care of himself. "Here, want to play with Cable?" He handed the plushie to Kane.

Ivy woke up and stretched. She looked over and smiled at her sleeping husband. She got up quitely, not to wake him. Ivy walked out of the room and heard voice, they must still be up. She wandered over and peeked into the room.

Teigra
As if the mention of playing with the 'thing' wasn't enough, the sight of the plushie caused Kane's hair to bristle. Hissing, he leapt back and landed in a crouch, remembering ALL too well what happened last time he found one of those things...

Cabel found all this amusing, of course, and wriggled out of Aspen's lap to tackle Kane, giggling. Of course, this didn't please Kane anymore.

spookyx7
Aspen chuckled and then noticed an eye peeking in, "Mom? Come on in!" He laughed and bekoned her to enter the nursery.

Ivy was laughing at the scene, it was so nice to see her son happy. "Oh, sorry to interrupt." She hadn't meant to be spotted. "How is the family?" She walked in and smiled at the family.

Teigra
Kane looked up, growling softly at the Fae child clinging to him. Ah, it was just the woman from earlier. He turned back to Takeko, trying to ignore the 'thing' while mulling over what it was that was different about her. Her scent was different...not completely. It was a subtle change, but it was there. Half-dragging Cabel with him, he walked over and poked gently at Takeko's stomach.

Takeko glanced down, reponding before she even got a good sight of Ivy. She smiled warmly, taking Kane's hand. "So you noticed...of course you did," she added as a second thought. "You're going to have another little brother or sister...or both."

Kane's eyes widened. ANOTHER one? OR MORE? Oh, this would NOT do at all...he'd have to make himself scarce before more of the little brats started showing up...

spookyx7
Aspen smiled and moved over to sit next to his family, "Yes, isn't it lovely?" He hoped they were happy about having siblings, but you could never tell.

"Congrats you too. I'm a Grandma again." Ivy said with a smile, she felt that she was intruding, but then wanted to talk to Takeko some more.

Teigra
Takeko looked up, her eyes widening as she finally got a good look at Ivy. "Oh...my....Ivy?" So this was an Elder...she was so beautiful...so regal... Shaking her head slightly to clear her thoughts, she smiled. "Congratulations to you as well, I see." Grinning, she leaned against Aspen, unconsciously resting her hand protectively over her swollen stomach. "We were starting to worry about you for a while there."

Kane sighed, wondering how he could free himself from the 'thing's' grasp. He looked around. Maybe if he could get it to cling to someone else. Aspen? Takeko? Even Ivy? Maybe...

"Hey, you." He prodded Cabel with a finger, none too gently. "Don't you wanna' go say hi to Grandma or something?"

Cabel's eyes lit up at the suggestion. Nodding enthusiastically, he let go of Kane and scrambled over to Ivy, hugging one of her legs and grinning.

Kane sighed with relief. That was better. At least he wasn't being clung to anymore, even if he was surrounded by all this mushiness. He was still processing the news that there were more little brats on the way.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:01 am
02/20/06

spookyx7
"Thank you dear. I was worried for a bit out there as well." That quest was the hardest thing she had ever done...

She giggled when Cabel grabbed her leg, "Aren't you the sweetest thing?" She sat down in a chair and stroked the little guy's hair.

Aspen put his hand over Takeko's and laughed, "He loves to hug." Their little fae was such a joy to have around.

Teigra
"He certainly does." Takeko continued smiling as she leaned against her love, though she had been feeling progessively...tired? Sick? She wasn't sure exactly, but she sighed and stayed where she was, unable to think of anywhere else she'd rather be than here right now.

Kane sulked, finding a chair off in the corner alone and claiming that quickly. He crossed his arms and leaned back, eyes half-lidded as he watched the others. He really needed to find something better to do than hang around these Paes.

Cabel grinned happily as Ivy played with his hair. He loved attention in any form, just about, but this was always nice. He started to let go of her leg to move and maybe climb into her lap when he stopped, confused. It seemed like Grandma's dress was sticking to his arm...well, it did look like a plant. Maybe it was some sort of sap or something? He shook his arm a little, finally getting the fabric to fall free. Almost forgetting this event immediately, he giggled, holding up his arms to signal he wanted to be picked up and held.

spookyx7
Aspen noticed that Takeko did look too good, "Would you like to lay down?" He was worried for her and didn't want you to feel bad.

Ivy watched the boy struggled, but it was brief. She wondered what that was all about, but shrugged and picked up Cabel and set him in her lap. "If you want to rest dear I can watch these too for a bit."

Teigra
Takeko shook her head gently. "I'm not sure...I'm just not feeling myself lately." She frowned, holding her stomach. Perhaps it was just the pregnancy. Maybe this was normal. She had no idea, but as long as it didn't get any worse, she wouldn't worry about it. She started to sit up and insist that she was fine when a dizzy spell forced her back again. Leaning on Aspen, she rubbed her eyes, murmuring, "Maybe I should lie down after all..."

Kane's eyes never left Takeko's face. He may have seemed distant and half-asleep, but all his senses were focused on the angel femme. Something was up with her...

Cabel snuggled into Grandma's lap before looking at Takeko in concern. Was something wrong with Mommy?

spookyx7
"Well, that's it. I'm taking you to bed." He slowly picked her up. "Can you watch them, Mom?" He was really worried about Takeko and wanted to take care of her.

Ivy shook her head, "It's ok, dears. Your Mom will be fine." Pregancy can be tricky she remembered how it felt when she was pregnant with her children. Ivy stroked the child's head witha small smile.

Teigra
Takeko started to protest, not wanting Aspen to hurt himself. She was still worried about his foot, though he had said it felt fine. Recently-healed injuries could always be easily injured again. As another wave of dizziness washed over her, however, she went silent, realizing she wasn't sure if she would be able to walk to the bed in the other room on her own anyway. "Thank you," she murmured, eyes closed for a moment. "And thank you, Ivy. I'm sorry about this..." She frowned, hoping the children would behave for her mother-in-law.

Kane's keen stare followed them to the doorway. Before they left, he shot a look to Aspen that said he'd BETTER take care of the Pae in his arms...or else.

Cabel nodded, satisfied if Grandma said that Mommy would be okay. Good enough for him. He leaned back against Ivy, thinking to himself for a moment before asking, "Grandma? Mommy said I was going to have a little brother or sister. When will they get here?"

spookyx7
Aspen nodded at Kane's look. He carried her to the guest bedroom they had shared eariler. He placed her on the bed slowly, "Is there anything you need?" He wanted her to feel better, but wasn't sure what he could do.

Ivy smiled at the two children, "Well, but the looks of your mother, it maybe very soon." She nodded and patted Cable's head, "Are you excited to have a brother or a sister?"

Teigra
Takeko shook her head slightly, sinking into the comfortable bed with a sigh. "No, thank you, love. This is just fine. I think...I just need some rest..." She began to trail off slowly, yawning at last. She just felt exhausted all of a sudden, her eyelids drifting closed. Maybe, just a little...nap...

Kane growled softly enough that no one else would hear him. Excited? That was hardly the word he'd use. "Hmmph."

Cabel, on the other hand, nodded enthusiastically. "Yes! I'll get to be the big brother, and teach them stuff, and...and..."

spookyx7
Aspen stroked her cheek and kissed her forehead, "Sleep well, my love." He hoped she and the bab was doing ok, he was a bit worried. Instead of going back to the nursery, Aspen pulled over and chair and sat near Takeko and watched her sleep.

Ivy smiled, "Yes that is true. It's nice to taech them what you know. You two will be great older brothers." Ivy smiled and patted Cabel's head. She wondered why the other child was more quite, but didn't pry.

Teigra
Takeko snuggled down into the blankets sleepily, growing a little concerned by this sudden on-set of exhaustion. She began to drift off to sleep, reaching out slowly, seeking Aspen's hand for comfort.

Kane rolled his eyes discretely. This woman couldn't be serious, could she? He was TRYING to behave...for Takeko's sake, anyway. He knew she'd want that, so he was willing to give it a try...for now at least. That didn't mean he had to be 'friendly' either though.

Cabel laughed, glancing over at Kane. "I don't know about big brother...but I'm going to be the bestest big brother ever! So there!" He grinned proudly, turning and sticking out his tongue at Kane.

Kane growled, narrowing his eyes at the 'thing.' One of these days...one of these days, he'd get his chance to take that thing down...

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:20 am
02/21/06

spookyx7
Aspen watched her sleep. He hoped she was ok, he would always worried about her.

Ivy laughed at the two, "You two are really silly. I bet you keep your parents on their toes." She smiled and eyed them both.

Teigra
Takeko cringed, waking up. Something was wrong... "Aspen..." she whispered, reaching again for his hand. She groped about, eyes closed in pain as she clutched her stomach. "Aspen...I think it's time..."

Kane was about to snap back with a smart remark at last when his eyes suddenly darted towards the door. Something was happening...he could sense it...

Cabel sensed nothing of course and busied himself with giving Ivy another spontaneous hug.

spookyx7
"It is?" He ran to the door, "MOM!" He knew that she would be helpful in this situation. He went back to Takeko and took her hand, "I'm here, what do you want me to do?"

Ivy watched Kane run and then heard her son's cry. "Cabel, you may want to stay here, but I need to attend to you Mother." She set him down and then ran to the room. She smiled at her worried son, "Don't worry, it won't be long now."

Teigra
Takeko whimpered slightly, squeezing his hand. "Just...stay here...with me..." Having never been through this before or talking to anyone who had, the poor angelic Pae had no idea what to expect. Though, with what Iris had said, perhaps no one did.

Kane walked slowly to the doorway, ears alert for the slightest sound.

Cabel scrambled over, trying to peer over Kane's shoulder, but staying put like Grandma had said. "What's going on?"

"Hmmph," Kane narrowed his eyes at the sounds he was picking up. "Looks like you'll be getting your wish sooner than you thought." He growled softly to himself. More little brats like Cabel. Wonderful. He shook his head slightly, ignoring Cabel's happy squeals.

spookyx7
Ivy held two squirming babies in her arms, "You are the proud parents of twins. A boy and a girl, congrats." Ivy had a tear run down her face and was smiling. She laid them on Takeko's lap.

"You did great. I love you!" He kissed her cheek and then smiled at the two moving forms. The first babies he had ever seen, they were gorgeous.

Teigra
Takeko smiled tiredly, leaning back against the pillows and taking her two darling babies into her arms. Twins! That explained a lot...she hadn't expected that. No wonder....and live birth rather than eggs? It was strange, but they were SO beautiful...

Smiling warmly, she turned and nuzzled Aspen's cheek. "I love you too, sweetheart." Glancing down, she chuckled. "We really are parents this time..." she mused softly.

spookyx7
Aspen stroked the two babies cheeks and then kissed them with a smile, "Yes, we are. Isn't it amazing?" He smiled and then put his arm around his new babies.

Ivy looked down at the two children, "Maybe we should leave these four. You can come back when you Mom rests." She ushered them out of the room, "Are you two hungry?"

Teigra
"It sure is," she smiled, snuggling into the family hug. Resting her head on Aspen's shoulder, she asked, "Have you thought about names?"

Cabel giggled, only catching a peek of the babies before being ushered out. "Aww...." Then the mention of food reached his ears. "Oh, yes! I'm hungry!" He waved his hand enthusiastically in the air.

Kane shrugged, leaning casually against the doorframe, arms crossed. "I guess..." He turned, following along. "Got any fish?"

spookyx7
"I don't know why, but the name Mei Lien comes to mind. What about you? Did you have a name going for one of these darlings?" Aspen waggled a finger in front of the female who tried to grab it slowly.

Ivy smiled and led them to the kitchen, "Well, no, I don't eat meat." She pulled out some apples and other fruits and quikly made a fruit salad. "Is there something else you would like?"

Teigra
Takeko smiled. "That's a beautiful name!" She turned to the babies again, kissing the male's forehead, who nearly went cross-eyed trying to look at her, causing her to chuckle softly. "What do you think of the name...Saffron?"

Kane snarled in disgust, glancing towards the door. "Eh, no. Forget it. If I get hungry, I can always go get something myself." He wasn't all that hungry yet anyway. He'd had a good meal at Hula Bob's not long before he'd found this place.

Cabel tried to sneakily reach into the bowl, stealing a piece of fruit. Not really caring if he'd been seen or not, he happily nibbled on the slice of apple he'd managed to snatch.

spookyx7
Aspen smiled, "That's a nice name." Mei Lien finally grabbed his hand and stuck it in her mouth. Aspen burst out laughing, "They are so sweet."

"I'm sorry little one, would you like something to drink instead?" She felt bad, but she had never liked meat. Did Chae have some? Maybe she should look. She went to the cupboard and left the bowl for Cabel to eat out of.

Guardian_Iris
Looks like another one of the special couples Iris visited 2 weeks ago as given birth to 2 precious little bundles!

Welcome to the world, Mei Lien and Saffron!

User Image
User Image

Congratulations Takeko and Aspen.

Teigra
Takeko watched Mei Lien and laughed. "Or at least hungry. One or the other," she teased, cuddling her sweet little 'bundles of joy.'

Kane shrugged, "Water's fine, if you must." This woman needed to stop going out of her way for him. He didn't need anything he couldn't get himself. She should just worry about herself...and maybe Cabel.

Cabel grinned, digging into the bowl of fruit with both hands, picking out his favorite pieces.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:20 pm
02/22/06

spookyx7
"That they could be." Aspen laughed and waggled his finger with Mei Lien attatched. He then smiled at Saffron and stroked his cheek.

"Only water? Ok." Ivy got some water and put the galss in front of Kane. "I could bake some cookies, if you both would like." She smiled as she watched Cabel eat. She popped a piece of apple in her mouth and chewed.

Teigra
Takeko laughed, snuggling against Aspen. "He looks like you," she pointed out, nodding to Saffron.

Kane took the glass and sipped slowly. This was enough for him anyway.

Cabel looked up, tilting his head in curiosity. "Cookies? What are those? Are they tasty?" The Fae child's diet had been limited so far to fruits and veggies and the like. Nothing sweeter than fruit as of yet.

spookyx7
"You think so? I think he's to colorful and pretty to look like me." He chuckled and then looked at Mei Lien, "Mei Lien looks like her Mommy."

Ivy smiled, "Cookies are really good. I have a few." She jpulled some chocolate chip cookies out of a cupboard and passed a few out to the children. "Try one."

Teigra
Takeko chuckled, turning and kissing his cheek. "Oh you..." She grinned, stroking Mei Lien's cheek. "She has my markings at least..."

Kane eyed the 'cookie' warily for a moment before picking it up and taking a tentative nibble. Wow...sweet. He blinked, chewing for a minute. He supposed he could get used to the sweetness. Seems a lot of the things Paes ate leaned towards the sweet side, so he'd have to get used to some of them. Doesn't mean they'd EVER get him to eat those 'vegetable' things. No rabbit food for him.

Cabel, on the other hand, took one bite of the first cookie and began happily 'inhaling' the rest of them. "Mmmph, these are good!" he paused just long enough to say around a mouthful of cookie. Perhaps...sugar wasn't the best thing to give Cabel...

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:18 pm
03/28/06

Teigra
Takeko smiled warmly, cradling Saffron in her lap as she sat on the porch and looked out at the river. She couldn't believe how natural this all felt. She had her own home on the river with Aspen, and they were raising two children of their own...and it all felt so...right. She paused, glancing down at the giggling baby, thanking the Guardians once again for her many blessings.

spookyx7
Aspen walked to the front of the house carrying Mei Lien. He spotted Takeko and a smile went instantly to his face. "Afternoon, my dear." He went to her side and kissed her head, "How is my little family doing today?"

Teigra
Takeko grinned, turning and returning the kiss. "Good afternoon, honey. We're doing just wonderfully. It's such a beautiful day and we're all here together...what more could I ask for?"

Saffron giggled, reaching up and swatting at a dangling strand of his mom's hair.

spookyx7
Aspen smiled and pulled over a chair to sit next to Takeko. "No, I couldn't ask for more." He smiled at Saffron. "Maybe then would like to play?" He set Mei Lien on the floor.

Mei Lien giggled and waited on the floor for her brother. She wanted to show him the sand that she had played in with that other toddler.

Teigra
Nodding, Takeko snuggled Saffron for a moment, kissing his head and setting him on the floor. She smiled, leaning on Aspen as she watched her children play, maternal instincts on alert as always.

Saffron crawled over to Mei Lien, grinning and eager to play. He hadn't had a chance to burn any of his pent-up energy yet today and wanted to explore.

spookyx7
Mei Lien giggled and wandered to the sand, which wasn't far from the parents. She looked over her shoulder to see if he had followed, "Fun!" She said as she started to pile the sand up.

Aspen cuddled with Takeko and watched the toddlers, "Mei Lien loves to play in the dirt and leaves. She has fun stacking and knocking things down." Aspen chuckled and put his arms around her.

Teigra
Takeko laughed, snuggling close. "Perhaps she'll grow up to build something special one day. If nothing else, maybe she'll do something creative."

Saffron followed his sister, watching her curiously. "F..un?" he said slowly, tilting his head. He eyed the sand, digging his hands in deeply and playing with the unfamiliar grainy texture.

spookyx7
Aspen smiled, "Maybe, you never know, do you?" He smiled and carressed her hair, he always loved her long hair.

"Fun!" She nodded and piled the dirt higher and then hit it so the piles went everywhere. She laughed and clapped her hands.

Teigra
Sighing softly in contentment, Takeko nuzzled Aspen's neck, looping her arms around his waist. "Yes, you're right...you never know." She grinned, watching the children at play, comforted by her love's presence.

Saffron squeaked, leaning back, trying to stay away from the flying sand. He leaned a bit too far and fell back on his bottom; not a far fall, of course. After a moment of surprise, he laughed too, beginning to make his own pile of sand.

spookyx7
"They are too cute, huh?" He smiled, "What happened to our other sons?" He hadn't seen them for a while and wondered what trouble they were getting into.

Mei Lien smiled and then started to pile the dirt up again. This time going for a taller stack than before. She looked over at Saffron and giggled.

Teigra
Takeko shook her head slightly, though she had been wondering the same thing. "I'm a little worried...but they are getting older. We have to let them spend a little time on their own too. Let them met others, grow, and form their own lives. Much as I'd just rather keep them here sometimes..." she finished quietly.

Saffron paused, watching Mei Lien for a moment before pushing his pile of sand over to add to hers. Grinning at her, he laughed. They'd build the tallest pile of sand ever!

spookyx7
Aspen smiled, "Yes, your right. We do have to let them have thier own lives." He hoped they would be ok and at least check in from time to time. "Good thing our other two are still little." They wouldn't be running off so soon.

Mei Lien giggled louder as Saffron pushed his pile to hers. "Big!" She knew they would build a huge tower of sand.

Teigra
Takeko chuckled, nodding. "Yes...good thing. We'll still have plenty of time with them..."

Saffron tilted his head, repeating this word as well. "Bi...ig? Big!" He giggled, eagerly picking up these new words with ease. He took a handful of sand, holding it up and letting it trickle on the top of the pile, watching the grains fall in fascination.

spookyx7
"Yeah, and more if we don't let them leave." He laughed and held her closer.

Mei Lien giggled and helped her brother stack and pile up the dirt. She hoped that it went as tall as her Dad!

Teigra
Laughing, she hugged Aspen back. "Sounds like a plan. Did you have something in mind?" She winked playfully.

Saffron watched the sand run down the sides of the pile, dropping more and more on top. Soon, he was having difficulty reaching the top of the pile, so he tried to stand, wobbly at first, then falling again on his bum, pouting.

spookyx7
"Well, the image of locks and bolts on doors comes to mind." He smiled and tickled her neck a little as he joked.

Mei Lien tried to help Saffron fell down too. Maybe it was time to knock the whole thing down?

Teigra
Takeko laughed, squirming a little to avoid his tickling. "Hmm...perhaps we could arrange that," she teased back.

Saffron giggled, crawling forward and trying to climb the pile of sand. Of course, this resulted only in more and more sand sliding down the sides of the 'mountain' as he scrambled futilely, laughing all the while.

Takeko stood, walking over to pick up the squirming baby Saffron. "Come along, dear...let's go inside and get you cleaned up for dinner, shall we?"

spookyx7
Aspen smiled and picked up Mei Lien, "Let's follow Mommy and brother, ok?"

Mei Lien smiled and cuddled against her dad.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:29 pm
05/01/06

Nimaina Sekan
Nimaina landed in an ungraceful heap on the landing pad, only managing to land sitting to protect the pink wrapped bundle in her arms. "You had to press the button. Why do you always have to press the button?" she scolded her familliar.

"Sorry," Arilin, her Fandangle chirped, not sounding sorry at all. "At least it was fun!"

"That's a matter of opinion," Nima groaned, getting up. "You can float." The baby in her arms apparently agreed with the Fandangle. Giggles and happy coo's emerged from the pink blanket. Nima glanced down with a wry smile. "Don't you start too. Now where are we?"

Torvil Rakamash
Polgara made her way down the path towards the landing circle, her wings beating lightly as she hummed, her fingers tapping against her hip as she 'danced' while she walked. She had a song stuck in her head, and it was driving her nuts, she just had to move to it, causing her dress to swish as she walked.

She didn't even really notice the heap of Nimaina in the middle of the landing zone, being as caught up in her internal soundtrack as she was. And for a moment, she just danced and hummed loudly. Yeah... Not the most aware elder at the moment.

Teigra
Takeko continued on her way through the woods, enjoying just getting out and getting some exercise among the flora she found so soothing. She cuddled a drowsy Saffron on her hip, his head resting on her shoulder as he dozed. She smiled warmly at her precious son, shifting him to hold him closer to her body. "There's my sweet little boy," she murmured, pausing as she heard the sound of humming...and voices?

Nimaina Sekan
"How'm I supposed to know?" Ari asked his bonded back. "I've only been where you take me."

"That was rhetorical..." Nima was saying as she heard someone humming nearby. "Hey, there's someone. Maybe she can tell us where we are." She walked up to Polgara shyly. "Umm, excuse me?"

Torvil Rakamash
Polgara froze when she was spoken too, and blinked, looking at the caretaker asking a question.

Oh for the love of the Guardians, don't freeze up now! You can do this, you've spoken to people plenty of times!

"Hello," She said, when she found her voice, fighting down the embarassment as it came, realzing that she probably had been seen doing very unelderlike behavoir - as her father would put it - in front of a care taker.

"Are you in need of assistance?" She asked, standing up straight and brushing her dress back into it's proper place so that her feet were once again hidden.

Nimaina Sekan
"Hello," Nima replied, feeling rather nervous herself. "Um, actually...yes...we are..."

Ari grumbled, annoyed with her. The Widget floated up close to Polgara's face. "We're lost! Do you know where we are? Can you help us?"

"Ari!" Nima hissed at him.

"Well we are!"

Kedana peeked out of the blanket, attracted by the loud voices. The baby caught sight of Polgara and squealed happily, reaching for the new person.

Teigra
Takeko paused, staying at a distance until she knew who or what could be ahead. Craddling Saffron protectively, she peered around the tree, relaxing when she saw that one of the figures was an Elder. Smiling gently, she stepped into sight, staying off to the side so as not to interrupt the conversation.

Torvil Rakamash
Polgara saw motion in one eye, and raised a hand quickly, to let the caretaker know she would be with her, the babe, and the... Thing... In a moment. Her eyes fell on Takeko and Saffron and she bowed her head, letting the other woman know that she was noticed before turning her attention back to the task at hand.

"Well, first and foremost, you are on the isle known as Telrunya," Polgara began, her eyes falling to the squealing infant that was reaching for her. Her maternal instinct was screaming at her to take it, to hold it close and cuddle it. But she fought her instictual urges and tried to embrace cold reason like her father expected her to.

"This is where the Pae'il live, I am Polgara - High Summoner - and one of the few elders of this isle." She dropped a little as she curtsied gently, her hands lifting her dress just a smidge. "Welcome," She spoke.

But the baby was still calling to her heartstrings, and she just wanted to hold it, if only for a little while. But she would try to resist as much as she could.

Nimaina Sekan
"I see..." Nima murmured, even though she really didn't. The words didn't have any meaning for her yet. "It's a pleasure to meet you High Summoner Polgara," dipping her head respectfully. She couldn't really bow or anything with a squirmy baby in her arms. "Ummm, I'm sorry if this seems silly but...who are the Pae'il?" she asked, feeling out of the loop.

Kedana's eyes went wide. The pretty lady didn't want to hug? She started to pout and reached out again, her coo's sounding sad and hopeful.

Teigra
Takeko nodded back to the Elder, turning her attention back to Saffron who was beginning to stir. She smiled, setting the child down on the forest floor so he could play for a while.

Saffron yawned a bit, looking around curiously. Giggling, he toddled forward and sat down, beginning to pile up dirt in front of him, engaging himself in some private child's amusement.

Torvil Rakamash
Pol eyed the child again when the sound changed and her face fell. Her lower lip started to quiver and then she shook her head until she cleared it.

"That infant in your arms is a Pae'il, as am I," Polgara spoke, before looking at the babe again. "If I may... be so bold as to ask? May I hold her?" She opened her arms, looking at the small child.

She remembered when Victor was small enough to hold... He'd been such a sweetheart before...

No, best not to dwell on that.

Nimaina Sekan
Nima's eyes went wide as she breathed a soft "oh" "So that's what she is..." she murmured, looking down at Kedana. "Hm? Oh! Of course you may." She smiled and handed the baby to Polgara.

Kedana grinned widely. There was the attention she wanted. She cooed happily now, less squirmy since she was getting what she wanted.

Arilin huffed, bored with the conversation. He floated off, looking for someone or something to bug, really to come back if his bonded called.

Torvil Rakamash
Polgara smiled and held the baby in her amrs, sighing a little as she slowly started to rock the infant back and forth in her grasp. "Such a sweet little life," She murmured, her voice barely even breaking the still air.

"It has been a long, long time since I have held an infant," Polgara said with a bit more volume, so that Nima could hear her. "Since before my youngest son became an adult..." She sighed a little, and bit her lip, refusing to let herself break in front of both caretaker and young one, as well as their guests, who she was starting to feel a bit guilty for not including. So she liftend her chin and turned her head. "Excuse me miss, would you care to join us for some tea?" She asked, calling over to Takeko.

She then turned her head back to Nima, "That is, if you like tea," She bowed her head and thought for a moment.

Now how would it be best to do this, she did not want to let the infant go, though, she could simply take the infant again when she'd summoned what they would need.

Nimaina Sekan
Content now, Kedana just smiled. She was getting sleepy from the rocking, so she yawned and cuddled closer to Polgara.

"Oh...well..." Nima wasn't entirely sure what to say to that. 'I'm sorry,' didn't exactly suit the conversation. So she gladly picked up on the new topic. "That would be lovely. I love tea." She glanced back to where Takeko was and waved shyly. She hadn't even realized anyone else was here.

Teigra
Takeko smiled, nodding to the Elder. "Thank you very much. We'd love to join you." She reached down, taking Saffron's hand and guiding him over towards the others.

Saffron scrambled to his feet, holding his mother's hand as they walked over to the others. Tea? What's that? And who were these people? He toddled over towards Polgara, looking up at the little pae in her arms. "Hi! I'm Saffron! Who are you?" He was quite proud of his improving speech and liked to show off whenever possible.

Torvil Rakamash
Pol smiled at the young boy and she giggled inspite of herself. She crouched down, still holding the child, her dress billowing around her legs as she moved to reach the boys level. "Hello Saffron, I'm Polgara," She smiled and then stood again, and kissed the young boy's head on the way up, and then smiled at Takeko. "You have a charming little boy," She said warmly.

Then, turning to Nima, she handed Kedana back to her. "If you would please hold her, I will take care of the nesscesities for tea," She said with a light and airy smile, giving another little giggle.

It was nice to have company.

Nimaina Sekan
Nimaina nodded and took the doozing baby back. Keda blinked and started to pout again. Nima started rocking her, saying "Shhh, she'll hold you again soon, I think." She looked up at the approching pair, "Hello there," she said shyly. Kedana looked down to see someone nearer her size and cooed at him.

Teigra
Takeko blushed lightly, waving back to Nima. "Thank you, Elder Polgara," she replied with a slight bow. Chuckling, she stepped forward and scooped up Saffron, nuzzling him affectionately. "He's quite the little blessing, you might say." She smiled knowingly, remembering how special his birth had been.

Saffron giggled and waved to all the others from his high perch in his mother's arms. He liked the pretty lady who called herself Polgara. She seemed nice. Maybe she would play with him later.

Torvil Rakamash
Polgara smiled and nodded her head, "You are very welcome," She then turned and looked at the empty air in front of her and layed her hands out parrallel to the ground, palms down. "Table for..." She did a mental count in her head, there were three adults, one child and an infant, so she focused on that image and then finished, "... Five, one child seat and a highchair."

The air shimmered for a but a moment, and then an oak table and the requested chairs appeared, including a highchair. Polgara sat at a chair that suited her just fine, and she placed her hand parrellel to the table, again palm down.

"Tea, Earl Gray, hot," She smiled, and watched as the teapot popped into existance, "Cups - four," and four teacups, saucers and all appeared. "Honey, Sugar, cream," These two appeared in short order.

Finally Pol rested both hands in her lap and smiled at the others. "Please, come sit and enjoy, would anyone like some cookies, or maybe some cake?"

Teigra
Blinking in surprise, Takeko watched all of the things appearing out of nowhere. So that's what the High Summoner could do... Shaking her head slightly, she emerged from her daze with a chuckle, picking up Saffron and helping him into the taller child's seat. "This is amazing, Polgara! Thank you again for allowing us to join you for tea." She smiled gratefully, bowing her head.

Saffron stretched out, seeing if he could reach the sugar bowl with his short arms...or anything else for that matter.

Takeko noticed what he was doing and leaned over, pushing the sugar just beyond his reach without even seeming to look. "I don't think so, dear," she smiled knowingly at the child.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:37 am
06/05/06

By the Riverside (Takeko, Aspen, and Family)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3387585

((Finished?))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:40 pm
09/27/06

Fate Guides Us... (Karma and Saffron)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=5884283

((FINISHED))

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:36 am
Someone has been thinking about you during the holiday season!

User Image

To: Takeko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:02 pm
Ivy and Chae's Family Picnic

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7562623

((FINISHED?))

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:56 pm
02/15/07

OMG...I am so horrified! I sorta' stumbled across what looked like a massive gathering of Pae'il...turns out it was a family gathering that I missed the invite for because I was wandering the woods finding random abandoned demon children...

Anyway, I found Mom, which was the whole point. I thought if anyone, SHE could help me with this whole Devyn issue. After a brief misunderstanding about where Devyn came from... *blush* ...she offered to take him for a while. I was relieved and thought nothing of it. That is, until Devyn started pitching a fit! Before I could say or do anything, he bit her! Hard! By the time I got him away from her, there was already blood trickling down her arms!

I don't understand...when Devyn bit me in the forest, he didn't break the skin. Why did he bite Mom so hard? I knew he was a demon child...I knew it from the start...

Later

Poor Saffron. He seemed so upset earlier...and over a couple little holes. They were tiny puncture wounds...really! Nothing to get so upset about! Plus, he has that little boy to care for now. I can see why he would be so stressed.

I must admit though. If the boy turns out to be anything like Kane was as a child, Saffron is going to have his hands full. And he will have to keep the child from biting other people like that.

We seem to attract the stranger children to this family, don't we?

:[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff