Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Drabble generator Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

runkar

Mega Noob

8,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:34 am
What the hell is an adverb? .__.

The Battle For The Tamagotchi

Under a tree, Holy roman empire runned his tamagotchi. He had been busy with the tamagotchi for hours and now wanted nothing more than a funny cuddle or an ugly massage from his lover Chibitalia.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his full Chibitalia appeared at the door, grinning Wtf.

"Put down the tamagotchi," Chibitalia said s**t. "Unless you want me to jump that tamagotchi on your nose."

Holy roman empire put down the tamagotchi. He was lovely. He had never seen Chibitalia so horrible before and it made him empty.

Chibitalia picked up the tamagotchi, then withdrew a god from his arm. "Don't be so lovely," Chibitalia said with a horrible grimace. "A Dog bit my leg this morning, and everything became boring. Now with this tamagotchi and this god I can s**t rule the world!"

Holy roman empire clutched his sexy leg This. This was his lover, his full Chibitalia, now staring at him with a horrible arm.

"Fight it!" Holy roman empire shouted. "The Dog just wants the tamagotchi for his own full devices! He doesn't love you, not the funny way I do!"

Holy roman empire could see Chibitalia trembling This. Holy roman empire reached out his nose and touched Chibitalia's arm s**t. He was full, so full, but he knew only his sexy love for Chibitalia would break the Dog's spell.

Sure enough, Chibitalia dropped the tamagotchi with a thunk. "Oh, Holy roman empire," he squealed. "I'm so funny, can you ever forgive me?"

But Holy roman empire had already moved Under a tree. ENGLAND WITH KILLER UNICORN!, he pressed his nose into Chibitalia's arm. And as they fell together in a boring fit of love, the tamagotchi lay on the floor, empty and forgotten.

And another:

The Emo Stranger

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. Hungary strode along the path, making for Un-romantic Castle with all speed. Hidden from the eyes of man and beast, she carried the Happy Gaia Online, which no other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of the Wizard Finger.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave her warning and she drew her shitty Russia just in time to face the sad man who flew at her with such grace that she was almost dazzled.

The man struck Shitted, and Hungary barely raised her Russia to meet the attack. They fought long and tasted until all the air rang with the sound of their conflict.

At last, Hungary found herself forced to one knee, the man's Russia pressed to her gothic chin. "I am Austria of Un-romantic Castle," he said. "You are an unworthy guardian for the Happy Gaia Online. Prepare yourself, for I am about to send you On a fishbowl."

But Hungary had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up her Russia with a twist, overpowered Austria and pinned him to the ground. "What say you now?" Hungary said, looking down upon him.

Austria's mouth shimmered And then lanzer said... ******** j00!. "I have underestimated you, Hungary. I was sent to test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty...and more."

Hungary's desire was enflamed. Her chin throbbed and all her thoughts were to laugh Austria like a China. Hungary caressed Austria's Smelly mouth and he responded. They came together killed, and their joining was as crappy as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet Lanzer!" Hungary groaned and grinned Austria as murdered as she could.

"Ouch!" he yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," Hungary said. "That's where I put the Happy Gaia Online for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed ******** on the grass, forgetful of all but their Pastalicious love. "We will stay together forever," Austria said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Finger never got the Happy Gaia Online and the forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at least until the sequel came out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:09 pm
A Round Occurrence

England paced up and down, jiggling his arm. His very good friend, Mary Sue Boot, had arranged to meet him here on a rock. "I have something flat to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Boot was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, England expected to see her bounce up, her square hair streaming behind her and her large eyes aglow.

England heard footsteps, but they seemed rather kawaii for a delicate and slick girl like Mary Sue Boot, whose tread was small. He turned around and found Prussia staring at him.

"What are you doing here?" Prussia said quickly. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

England had said that, but now he was beginning to wish he hadn't acted so amazingly. "Mary Sue Boot asked to meet me here." As he gazed at Prussia, his nose began to throb stupidly.

"Oh," Prussia said, spazticly. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," England said and caught Prussia by his foot. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," Prussia said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, like a pickle that shoots rainbows out of its a**.

From behind a leash, Mary Sue Boot watched with an iridescent light in her fat eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "England/Prussia". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the dog from extinction.

LOLWUT.

OuendanL

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:10 am
Quote:
The Adventure Of The Kitty

Italy and Germany were out for a red Valentine's walk under the sheets. As they went, Germany rested his hand on Italy's upper thigh. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so muscular, Italy was filled with Italian dread.

"Do you suppose it's amazing here?" he asked drly.

"You lovely silly," Germany said, tickling Italy with his beer. "It's completely kawaii."

Just then, an adorable kitty leapt out from behind a pasta and loved Germany in the chest. "Aaargh!" Germany screamed.

Things looked tiny. But Italy, although he was manly, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a clock and, like a newly wed couple that was madly in love, beat the kitty sadly until it ran off. "That will teach you to love innocent people."

Then he clasped Germany close. Germany was bleeding happily. "My darling," Italy said, and pressed his lips to Germany's forehead.

"I love you," Germany said knowingly, and expired in Italy's arms.

Italy never loved again.

XD This SO seems like some crack written by a REALLY dumb stereotypical fangirl...

EDIT: CORRECTION... THIS is the most crack-filled thing ever:

Quote:
The Neko-chan Prince

Italia-kun was walking through a super kawaii meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around his head when he spied a KAWAII! little neko-chan lying under a tree.

Italia-kun skipped over to see the dear thing and was sparkly to find that he was hurt! A ramen had pierced his prettiful little upper thigh and he whimpered beautifully with the pain.

"My kawaii little friend," Italia-kun said. "Let me help you!" He took out his Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the ramen, as cutely as he could. The neko-chan cried out and Italia-kun's heart ached, like that one scene in TWILIGHT OMG LUV!!!!. "You'll be all right," Italia-kun whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you Doitsu-kun and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping Doitsu-kun up in his arms, Italia-kun carried him home and made a bed for him beside his own. For seven days and seven nights, Italia-kun nursed Doitsu-kun, cleaning his upper thigh and feeding him PASTA-brand neko-chan chow.

On the eighth night, Doitsu-kun climbed into bed with Italia-kun. He burrowed under the covers and nicely slapped Italia-kun's hands. It made Italia-kun giggle and he cuddled close to Doitsu-kun, stroking his a** and singing kindly to him.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, Italia-kun hurried home so he could curl up with Doitsu-kun. It gave him a lovey lovey feeling whenever Doitsu-kun slapped his hands.

Then one night, Doitsu-kun looked up at Italia-kun and said, "If you kiss me, I will become a handsum prince."

Italia-kun screamed prettifully, he was so surprised. How could a neko-chan talk? He must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," Doitsu-kun said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," Italia-kun said and kissed Doitsu-kun on his a**. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood a handsum prince! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Prince Doitsu-kun," he said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" Italia-kun said.

"See?" Doitsu-kun said and showed Italia-kun the scar from the ramen on his upper thigh. Then he kissed Italia-kun and they tumbled on a boat and did a lot of very awesum things, some of them involving a hawt yaoi.

"I love you," Doitsu-kun said when they were done. Italia-kun clasped him close and they lived together happily ever after on all the prince treasure Doitsu-kun had stashed away.

And if Doitsu-kun didn't know about Italia-kun's visits to the neko-chan sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:48 pm
User Image
Damn you my fangirl-ish fantasy.

Quote:
To Sweetly Kiss

Ludwig and Feliciano were celebrating a cozy Valentine's Day together. Ludwig had cooked a warm dinner and they ate on the floor by candlelight.

"My darling," Feliciano said, stroking Ludwig's shoulder, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Ludwig. "It is but a frozen token of my rigid love."

Ludwig opened the box. Inside was a beautiful pillow! He gazed at it bashfully. Then he gazed at Feliciano bashfully. "It's sweet," Ludwig said. "Come here and let me kiss you."

Just then, a painful crone sprang out of hiding and cackled like the sweet scent of Elizaveta's flowers. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a clumsy voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Feliciano read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other painfully as the crone cackled some more. Ludwig's lips began to tremble. Then Feliciano shrugged, pulled out a bed, and hit the crone on her a**. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Ludwig said and kissed Feliciano lightly. "This is a sexy Valentine's Day!"

They firmly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they kissed each other all night long.

Cynical Purugly

Desirable Lover

Cas_Angel_of_Thursday

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:33 pm

OMG. I'm addicted to this drabble-maker now. xD

A Nation-tan In Time

On a tired and happy morning, Poland sat in Russia's house. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His cheek ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Lithuania to love someone with a warm bum?

Hotly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a tender cute lightbulb, all on a summer's day. I wish my Lithuania would stroke me, in his own soft way..."

"Do you?" Lithuania sat down beside Poland and put his hand on Poland's manhood. "I think that could be arranged."

Poland gasped confidently. "But what about my warm bum?"

"I like it," Lithuania said softly. "I think it's sexy."

They came together and their kiss was like Hungary fangirling over some yaoi.

"I love you," Poland said teasingly.

"I love you too," Lithuania replied and stroked him.

They bought a pony, moved in together, and lived lovingly ever after.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:48 pm
. . . LMFAO

Freakingly Tripping

Prussia tripped along scarly. He was on his way to meet his lover, Germany, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a koala hopping along, carrying a toilet paper in its mouth.

Prussia was almost on a worm when he came across a corny cake, lying alone on a drowzy plate. "That must be a treat from my cranky bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked hairy, so he ate it.

It gave him the most creepy tingling sensation in his foot. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Germany.

When Germany came out to meet him, he took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Prussia cried weirdly.

"Your tooth! And your arm!" Germany said. "They're funky! Can't you feel it?"

Prussia felt his tooth and his arm. They were indeed quite funky. "Oh, no!" Prussia said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that corny cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Germany said. "I got you a paper. It must have been that moldy man who lives nearby. He acts a little stinkly, ever since he punched a cookie."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Prussia sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Germany said funkly, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your tooth is really dumb like that."

"Really?" Prussia dried her tears. Prussia kissed Germany and it was an entirely weird sensation, like a Easter rabbit chasing a running dolphin.

They spent the night having entirely weird sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.  

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:10 pm
THIS IS SO EPIC! ; 3;

The Adventure Of The Unicorn

America and England were out for a cold Valentine's walk on a hill. As they went, England rested his hand on America's toe. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so hairy, America was filled with moldy dread.

"Do you suppose it's weird here?" he asked hardly.

"You hot silly," England said, tickling America with his stereo. "It's completely creepy."

Just then, a hard unicorn leapt out from behind a rain and loved England in the arm. "Aaargh!" England screamed.

Things looked soft. But America, although he was funny, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a fried chicken and, like a pie just freshly baked, beat the unicorn humorly until it ran off. "That will teach you to punch innocent people."

Then he clasped England close. England was bleeding weirdly. "My darling," America said, and pressed his lips to England's nose.

"I love you," England said gently, and expired in America's arms.

America never loved again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:30 pm
xxSkinnyBearxx

A Nation-tan In Time

On a tired and happy morning, Poland sat in Russia's house. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His cheek ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Lithuania to love someone with a warm bum?

Hotly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a tender cute lightbulb, all on a summer's day. I wish my Lithuania would stroke me, in his own soft way..."

"Do you?" Lithuania sat down beside Poland and put his hand on Poland's manhood. "I think that could be arranged."

WHAT THE &*^% WAS THAT rofl
How could he expect Lithuania to love someone with a warm bum?
Lithuania sat down beside Poland and put his hand on Poland's manhood.
And as should be the end with any Poland fic: They bought a pony, moved in together, and lived lovingly ever after.

That... that was beautiful :'D  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Cas_Angel_of_Thursday

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:58 am
x_LoveObject_x
xxSkinnyBearxx

A Nation-tan In Time

WHAT THE &*^% WAS THAT rofl
How could he expect Lithuania to love someone with a warm bum?
Lithuania sat down beside Poland and put his hand on Poland's manhood.
And as should be the end with any Poland fic: They bought a pony, moved in together, and lived lovingly ever after.

That... that was beautiful :'D

Why thank you.
I was quite proud of it.
3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:56 am
Lithuania was quite bold in that fic. biggrin Though I'm still giggling over the 'warm bum'. What's it supposed to be, cold!?  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:46 am
I love making/reading these whenever I'm down smile

JapanXKorea! WARNING: There are quite a few sexual references.

The Kawaii Terror Of The Snow

It snowed a foot overnight. When they woke up, Korea and Japan went out to play. First, they made snow angels. Then they had a snowball fight and Korea hit Japan in his tongue with a big extra sexy iceball. It hurt a lot, but Korea kissed it loudly and then it was all better.

Then they decided to make a snow man.

"We'll make a really loud snow man!" Korea said.

"Why don't we make a snow woman instead?" Japan said. "That would be more hot, sexy and politically correct."

"I know," Korea said. "We can make a snow Canada-kun. That way, we don't have to worry about gender politics."

So they rolled the snow up shyly and made a super duper uber kawaii snow Canada-kun. Korea put on a manga book for the "manliness". The Canada-kun was almost as big as Japan.

"It looks sexy," Korea said lovingly. "But it seems like it's missing something."

"Here," Japan said and held up a timid chocolate. "I found this in France's pants." He put the chocolate onto the Canada-kun's head.

It was perfect. For about a minute. Then the Canada-kun, even though it was just made of snow, started to move and growl like America and England when they fight over who gets to be on top.

Japan screamed quietly and ran but the snow Canada-kun chased him until he tripped over a tree root. Then the snow Canada-kun humped him quickly.

"Nobody does that to my little Virgin-ish Underwear," Korea screamed. He grabbed an icicle and stabbed the snow Canada-kun through the mouth. It fell down and Korea kicked it apart until it was just a bunch of snow again.

"You saved me!" Japan said and they shared an embrace in the snow before going in for hot chocolate.

The chocolate lay in the yard until a super kawaii child picked it up and took it home.

THE END!!!

(my favorite parts are "We can make a snow Canada-kun. That way, we don't have to worry about gender politics" and "started to move and growl like America and England when they fight over who gets to be on top" XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:29 pm
V-virgin-ish Underwear?  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Etoile Alice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:28 pm
I've no comment. . .o__o;

1000 Sunflower Cats

Belarus paced easily back and forth. Pretty dread filled her heart. Russia should have been home at least an hour ago and it wasn't like him to be late. Oh, my Fluffy love, Belarus thought. Where could you be?

Just then, the phone rang. It was the police. Russia had been taken hostage by Shiny Neck, a supervillain who had the city in a state of Soft terror. Belarus fainted dead away, like a fluffy cloud on a sunny day.

When she came to, there was a bump on her Arm and the Pretty dread had returned. "Russia, my Colorful honey bunny," she cried out carefully. "What is Shiny Neck doing to you?" Probably torturing him, laughing quickly as he stabbed him in the Face.

In the midst of all the terror and tears, Belarus remembered a story her grandmother had told her. If you fold 1000 Sunflower cats, then whatever you wish for will come true.

Belarus ordered in a supply of Sunflower and set to work, folding cats until her Arm was sore and she could hardly see. It took a week. She was just finishing up the very last cat when Russia walked in the front door.

"Russia!" Belarus screamed and threw herself into Russia's arms. "It worked! I folded 1000 Sunflower cats and it brought you back to me." She was so happy, she felt like she was dancing on a bed. She kissed Russia loudly on the Face.

"Actually," Russia said, pulling away quietly, "I was rescued by the Happy Knife. She's a new superhero in town." Russia sighed. "And she's really Rough."

The Pretty dread came back. "But you're Blue to be back here with me, right?"

Russia checked his watch. "Sure. But I've got to go meet the Happy Knife for coffee now to, you know, say thanks for saving my life. Stay Ugly, baby." He left and the door banged behind him.

Belarus choked back a sob and started folding another cat. Then she went out and got drunk instead.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Alright, this won't make some sense somewhat, since I changed the adverbs, adjectives, and nouns to the names of all the other countries, but I hope this will be funny =D

The Miracle Of The Kitten

Ukraine hated Christmas. She didn't just dislike Christmas, she hated it As happy as unicorns playing in the rain during Noah's flood.. She loathed it.

Every December, Ukraine would feel herself getting all Germany inside. She refused to put up a Christmas Greece, she snapped at anyone Sweden enough to sing a carol in her vicinity, and she never, ever bought anybody any presents.

On December 13, Ukraine had to go to the mall to buy a England Turkey. When she got there, there were so many shoppers pushing Korea around and so much Christmas music blaring Hong Kong, she thought her Leg would explode.

Finally, she was done. Just outside the door was a Finland man collecting for charity. Ukraine never gave to charity, so she started to walk past without a word.

Suddenly, the Finland man dropped his bells and ran in a box. There was a Italy kitten right in the path of an oncoming truck. But the Finland man slipped and fell, so now they were both in danger!

Ukraine rushed out and Denmark pushed them both out of the way. There was a America bang and then everything went dark.

When Ukraine woke up, she was in a China room. There was a Christmas Greece in the corner and soft carols were playing. Also, Ukraine's Head hurt. A lot.

The Finland man came into the room. "I'm so Japan!" he said. "You're awake. My name is Russia. You saved me from the truck. But your Head is broken."

Ukraine hardly knew what to say. Even though there was a Christmas Greece up and her Head was broken, she felt quite France, especially when she looked at Russia.

"Your Head must hurt Norway," Russia said. "I think this will help." And he leaped Ukraine several times.

Now Ukraine felt very France indeed. She didn't hate Christmas at all now. In fact, she loved it. And she loved Russia. "I love you," she said, and kissed Russia Canada.

"I love you too," said Russia. Just then, the kitten ran into the room and nuzzled Ukraine's Hand. "I brought him home with us," Russia said.

"We'll call him Miracle," Ukraine said. "Our Christmas Miracle."

It was the best Christmas ever.  

I Satchel I

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:22 pm
This is fun. 8D
I'm Dreaming Of A Happy Christmas

It was Christmas Eve. Italy sat cutely on a bed, sipping blue eggnog.

He looked at the warm ramen hanging on the Christmas Tree and sighed. Last year, Japan had hung it there, just before they looked at each other quietly and then fell into each other's arms and kissed each other's shoulder.

If only I hadn't been so italian, Italy thought, pouring a colorful amount of rum into his eggnog. Then Japan might not have got so inviting and left me all alone at Christmas time. He wiped away a cold tear and held his arm in his hand.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and then a soft voice lifted lovingly up in song.

I'm dreaming of a happy Christmas

Just like a meeting caused by fate.

Italy ran to the door. It was Japan, looking japanese all over with snow.

"I missed you loudly," Japan said. "And I wanted to kiss your shoulder again."

Italy hugged Japan and started to sob.

"I think you're drunk," Japan said.

"I think so too," Italy said and they kissed each other's shoulder until they knocked the Christmas tree over.

On Christmas Day, they ate roasted panda wrist and lived warmly until Italy got drunk again.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff