Welcome to Gaia! ::

Disney Lovers!♥

Back to Guilds

If you love Disney join this Guild! We have a webbie, Guild Shop, And Much Much More! 

Tags: Good Luck Charlie, Mickey Mouse, ANT Farm, Jessie, Disney Channel 

Reply Main Forum
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EntertainerGeek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:45 pm
Hey everyone. I'm a huge Disney fan. No duh. I blowed 18 candles earlier this year. In March to be exact. My favorite Disney current star are the Jonas Brothers. As for the girls Demi. I'm also a huge Taylor Swift fan. Um. Feel free to add me on my mule, DisneyFantic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:37 am
soo bored  

auniesgirl

Yukairi Fujikaze

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:32 am
konichiwa everyone. i am destini but i like to be know as yuki ^-^ my best friend gave me that name about two yr ago heart heart she's a gaian and ill try to get her to join but she isnt on that much. um i love cats and asians. yes i love asains!! they are hot they have the best culture!!! and the gothic clothing is freaking awesome!!! i love how they draw their animation. everytime is see anything asian i just get all excited!!! that's the main part about me besides my personality. but if you want to learn more u can visit my profile. peace and love- Yuki heart heart ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:33 am
sup?  

auniesgirl

GoGreenForMonkeys

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:08 pm
You guys seem like cool people.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:42 pm
hey im brenda i love disney they are awesome and thank you for making this guild  

latinagurl25

xXx Lexi Beach Girl xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:12 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Click on "The Rainbow Room" to join the fun!
My name is Victoria. I live in a city California near Los Angeles. I play the violin, I like to write and draw, and I love swimming. My favorite Disney person is Selena Gomez.

bump ^^
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:25 pm
thxxzz so much for joining!  

SuperSailorTsuki

GoGreenForMonkeys

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:52 pm
Anila aren't you just amazed by how succecful our guild is getting?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:58 pm
Well my name is Melody I live Indiana in case you arnt from the USA that is were it is... I have some thing I believe in there is no such thing as normal every one is different I also have 4 matos Peace and love not war.... Im just a kid A side ways smile is still a smile just show it =) and there is no such thing as stupid questions just stupid people they are m matos thanks  

docter melody

GoGreenForMonkeys

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:30 am
welcome!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:53 pm
I never did intoduce myself, so yeah, here we go...

My name is SecretKingdomKeeper, but that's long, so other names I go by are: SKK, Secret. Alyssa, Lyssa, Lyss, Alyss. Don't call me Aly unless you ant your head ripped off. I'm a Disney freak and I live in Florida, right outside Orlando. I'm random, so please excuse a very random reply every-so-often. I don't do fangirl moments over people everyone loves. Jonas brothers, Edward Cullen, Jacob Black, I don't like enough to go fangirl. I like Christian Ozera and Cody Linley instead. I'm an individual! ^^ I watch Disney along with the normal ABC NBC CBS stuff.

Also, my user name comes from the book Kingdom Keepers, which is about some teens who become DHIs at Disney World, only to realized they signed up for more then they thought. Now they have to help defend/save the world from the Disney villians (^^)  

Ready-Set-Broken

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

squeakygirl

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:05 am
Hey there everyone. Its safe to say I am a Disney fan. I turned 29 this year and the only place I wanted to go was Disney. I talked my Mom into going with me to Magic Kingdom and we had a blast!

My favorite Disney characters (not human) are Eeyore and Dumbo. I also like the Mad Hatter, the Cheshire Cat, Dopey, Pinnochio...and the list goes on.

Some favorite movies are The Fox and the Hound, Alice in Wonderland, Pinnochio, Aristocats and of course this list goes on too.

Favorite movies that are not animated would be Pollyanna, ChittyChittyBangBang, the original Parent Traps, Summer Magic, The Moon Spinners, That Darn Cat, Mary Poppins...as you can see I like many of the older or original movies. **Bedknobs and Broomsticks falls into both categories.

While I like many of the older movies/characters, I do also like Wizards of Waverly Place. Selena Gomez seems like such a great girl and seems to be a good role model. I do like some of Miley's songs, but the role model image has gone out the window. ((I saw Billy Ray Cyrus when I was 13 in concert - I was his fan smile )).

Anyways, I think thats enough for now. Later.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:32 pm
Hia I'm Lauren. I'm in 5th grade. My 2 BFF's names are Sena +Leah.
My fave color is blue and I heart Selena Gomez. I live in Washington, USA
and I have a cat Oliver! 3nodding  

CupcakeGirl162

disneylover12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:16 pm
Okay, well, um Hi, I'm dorry...haha!! No, just kidding, Im Tiffany!! I love Disney...duh, but it's not the channel that I like about it...it's the classic stuff. The mind Walt Disney (may he rest in peace) was blessed with. The magic he brought into the world. It kinda makes me sad crying that they twisted disney into Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers. I liked it just fine the way it was...but I dont judge and if you like the 21st century channel, thats fine!! ur still soooo awesome...every movie by disney, -the good ones, not like high skool musical, b/c putting high skool musical in disneyland poisened the grounds- like Finding Nemo, and the new one Princess and the Frog, are the building blocks of magic, and Disneyland is sooooo bloody Brilliant!! blaugh
but anyway,
I love snowboarding, and my family. Goofy is my favorite Disney character...Shopping is also enjoyable...and my absolute favorite thing in the whole world is Disney, my fave place is Disneyland, and it makes me so happy that i have people to discuss that with!! My hero is Walter Disney (may he rest in peace) and I love yo uguys and dolls for sharing the love with me!! Thanks for reading exclaim *and thanks for creating this guild!!
LOve,
Disneylover12  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas