Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained
:[ Cronos and Nyx's Place ]: ~ :[ sailornorthstar ]: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:33 am
Eclipse and Apollo are both ok with how I look like today though it is weird I mean I have truble that I never made any thing for elder size pae so I guess I can make things more comphtable.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:12 pm
Well Eclipse want to meet the rest of my Family I have changed him so much but I still love him Apollo and I made a penutbutter cake  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:36 pm
Well I brought Eclipse and Apollo over to meet Chael and her family I think that might not have been a good ideah I think Eclipse may be a little scared of the other pae and does not want to hurt them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:30 pm
Apollo Gre up today in to a hansome adult

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:49 pm
boy I think one day Apollo will fall in love any girl that gets him will be uber lucky  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:23 am
Stitch is growing up so fast and now he has his own frog it is so cute how stitch takes care of his frog  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:59 pm
I am running for mayor  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:46 am
Someone has been thinking about you during the holiday season!

User Image

To: Cronous

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:30 pm
A page of Coronus' journal written in clear, gold script:

Quote:
Coronus, we Guardians have decided that it is time for you to begin tasks in helping the isle.

Your task, shall be to find a book lost to time. It was misplaced in the HQ library, and has yet to be recovered. You are barred from going back in time to find where it hides, and while you may ask those of the present where it is located, there is no garuntee you will find it.

You have three days to complete this task.

Should you succeed, you will prove your worth, and we will entrust you with more tasks. Should you fail, a little of your power shall be taken from you, for you shall have been found wanting.

With Great Expectation,
The Guardians

(( Please note this is a Solo quest, and all interactions need to be written by you, you have two weeks from the posting of this script to complete this quest, if not Coronus will fail. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:19 pm
Coronus had been so buisy that it was almost to late when she Notised the letter in her Journal

"No time travel," She scrached her head. "were in the world will the darn thing be," she looked at the page again "aag there is no discription no telliing me what the book is about. The only thing I know is that it is lost."  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:25 pm
Takeing her journal and then her staff she left the house and ran to the HQ library.

Entering the library Coronus relised how much harder this quest was than she had first though. Ok I just start at page one  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:29 pm
As coronus amde her way though the volumes of books she relised the ones she was looking though were all recent. She pulled out some random books and looked at there dates none of them seemed to be from the most recent age.

Coronus pulled more and more books out looking at there front page the date that they were made befor putting them in to a pile away from the shelves, Her little gardian looked a nd watched coronus helping were it could though the books were to heavy for him to hold but coronus smiled seeing that he was trying to help her.

Hours passed bye though nothing seemed to change only the amount of books that were on the floor seemed to pile up around her. she had been looking at one book that she soon relised she had looked at 5 times already, "This would be so much easier if I just went back in time and saw were it was put." She thought about it some more as she put the book to the side. Did they even have books like this back then. She looked back at the books. "Who knows I did not see that much of the past." she started to get another pile when she yahned. "Books books and more books." she said with a smiled as sshe seated her self again and got back to looking over the dates and flipping the pages,  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:29 pm
Day two things had not gotten any better Coronus realized she had almost gone though all the books in the Library on a few of them still sat on the shelves and those that still sat on the shelves were pamphlets. One thing she realized that was not there was any type of Scrolls. "I wonder were they are."

Walking though the stacks and piles she had made Coronus saw something out of the ordinary it was some oddly placed shelves that she she guessed she had passed 50 times by now. And only now she noticed the odd look to it. Walking over to it she examen it and then saw some odd indents it looked like some type of door.

She pushed on it to hear a griding noise. She pulled back her brown locks and pushed harder on the ancient door. It seemed to be unused but she soon got the door unsealed enough so that all the anchent air that had been trapped int here could be let out. "This better be the right way." she said before pushing more on the door to open it wide enough so that she could enter it.

the light only seemed to penetrate a small amount of the darkness it just kept on going forever. "Well there are no bats in there Well I hope there is none I mean it looked like it was sealed for a long time." using her staff she used one of her sons balls of light that she kept. She placed it on her staff and started on her way down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:50 pm
Coronus walked down the steeps her feet making little to no sound on the steps. she lost track of the time she had spent on her decent though she knew that she was walking what seemed to be a spiral stair case every turn she hopped to be the last. It was almost like a mind game. and then she took one more steep expecting another stair only to find no stair there.

Coronus fell on to the rock hard floor her staff hitting the floor next to her though thankfully the hour glass did not break. Sitting up Coronus felt around for her staff getting her hands on it she let out a sigh of relief before getting up again The light cast shadows around her but she did not mind. what surprised her was the wood door in front of her. "Well I will be." Looking around the door Coronus soon spotted a door knob.

"Please let this work I do not like breaking things down." The knob gridded and sqeeked but moved letting her open the door to what looked like an old Study. There was Dust every were and it was brought up when Coronus walked around in her dress. Coughing she made her way out the door getting a breath of fresh air.

After catching her breath Coronus took out some cloth and covered her mouth and went back in. The dust made her eyes water but she delt with it and she soon found her self in front of an ancient scroll book case. "Just what I wanted Scrolls tons of them." her voice was muffled by the cloth but she was soon carefully taking out scrolls and starting to read what she could of them. the pages were yellowed with age and script was much different from the the writing system they used today but she could make out some words and soon she started to notice that these were journals of Ancient Pae. moveing the scroll away she hit her head on the desk causeing more dust to come up.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:28 pm
Coughing she moved the bust away when she saw some thing sparkle. Getting up Coronus walked over to were she had seen the sparkel. It seemed to be comeing from a small drawer handel useing some of her dress she dusted it off to see the old rusted lock on it. "Why can nothing be simple." Instead oof trying to find the key Coronus used her staff to pry it open

It broke with a snap Coronus put her staff down to the side so that she could use the light as she opened the drawer, In it was an old Scroll that was tyed with purple silk stips. She smiled looking at it. "This is it I know it is," Moveing her hands she picked up the scroll armaed to find out how heavy it was. "oof." she held it in her left hand as her right whent for her staff grabing it she headed out happy to finialy be leaveing the dusty place. She closed the door and started the long acent up.

It seemed longer and harder going up the steps but soon Coronus saw the light in the library and was happy that no one had closed the door on her. Walking out she looked at all the books she had pulled how long ago was it she could not remember. but she pushed the wall closed and slumped agenst the wall she had done it the imposible. Whe was tired covered in dust dirty and had ripped her dress. "It was not a book it is a blasted scroll." she said to her self. "Thouse gardians better do more resurch next time if they want me to find them a book if it is a book in the first place."  
:[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff