Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Hetalia in dreams? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hetalia in dreams?
  Every night!
  Once...
  Never had.
  I don't dream... O_O
View Results

Tabatha_Twitchet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:29 pm
I just had a dream that I was Spain. As Spain I dreamt about a wonderful kingdom.

Of tomatoes.

So the king of these tomatoes was an heirloom tomato, who oppressed his people (cherry tomatoes) and was then over-thrown by a cherry tomato who sounded like Romano. How this works I don't know since my dream was in English. Anyways, in my dream, just as the new King Plum Tomato was being crowned, Romano woke me up and called me an idiot. Then I actually woke up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:55 pm
I had a dream once after playing Wii Music with some Hetalia Mii's that I made...

I was in orchestra class, playing this song we know called "Farendole", only for some reason, Austria was conducting and the rest of the countries were playing with me! And then something happened where Germany started chasing N. Italy around for some reason...then I woke up.

Baaaad Wii music....baaaaad...  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Impulsive Priestess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:40 pm
I've had Dreams where I read the comic. I have a lot of dreams about cosplaying Hetalia. Recently I had a dream about making Hetalia cookies... I dont remember much.... I recently had a dream with Russia..... All I remember is his smiling face... that it xd I am not good at remembering all my dreams so yeah....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:03 pm
Well, I don't often remember my dreams... But I do remember a couple hetalia dreams, so here is one of them:
England, Hong Kong, and I were in a carriage on our way to London, I believe (I think that part of it was because of a fanfic I'd been reading). We were headed up a steep path or something. It was raining. Then suddenly the horse spooked and reared and the carriage tipped over. The door flew open and we were all thrown out over the side of a cliff! T-T Then while we were all lying injured on the ground, Russia randomly appeared with a weapon (I can't remember what weapon) and kidnapped Hong Kong! I can't remember the rest but it had something to do with Greece, Japan, and a giant cat... 0__o;  

iSeoul

iiR O K A S H I-x

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:27 pm
I always have the oddest dreams. .___. It never fails that if i have a non Hetalia-related dream I have Korea, Sweden, Russia, and Prussia plushies clipped onto my belt. xD

Anyways~~!
I had a dream Latvia and Italy were evil and attacked all the countries, and there was lots of dramatic confrontations. <3 Canada eventually joined them. And attacked America, then Prussia when they were going at it. xD
And then Lithuania wanted to join, so he attacked Russia, but fangirls shielded him. xDD

My obsession with Russia has always invaded my dreams. xDDDD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:24 pm
I had a dream about Italy making a fortune mass-producing white flags in a huge factory... o-o; Then Austria got mad at him and started playing that song from ep. 6 (I think) that he played when he was angry, while, without explanation, the factory collapsed in slow motion and Italy was forced to dance to Caramelldansen.....
Yeeahh... My dreams make absolutely no sense, lol xD  

iSeoul

WhingDingDilly

Wheezing Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:39 pm
Well,the other day ago I had a really weird dream with Greece in it.
He was in a line with a bunch of high-schoolers in a field.A P.E. teacher blew a whistle and everyone started running towards the other side of the field.Greece ran too,but he was a slow runner and decided to start running like a cat.He dropped to his hands and feet and then trips face-first into the grass.

And then falls asleep

neutral

I need to stop drinking Italian soda at 9:00.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:48 pm
I had a dream that S. Italy and Prussia formed a mafia against me,
and in the course of me trying to avoiding the two, France tried to teach me French
saying it will make me 'stealthy and spy-like' D:

I'm taking french next year in High School and I'm terrified of failing.
Thats most likely why its invading my dreams ;o;

nicoruu

Wheezing Fatcat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

No_Pun_Intended

Alien Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:54 am
I had a dream I was doing some kind of homework and there were screencaps of America's Storage Cleaning episode (the Revolutionary War part) in the text book!
x3
I fangirl'd in the dream.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:59 am
I never remember my dreams well, but I had one that was like an action movie with all the Hetalia characters in it.
All I remember is this scene where someone was being shot at with lasers, and America came to the rescue in this cool white alien ship thing. P=

chibi_kaeru_chan

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:49 pm
I'm horrid at remembering dreams but... this is the one I can remember the most:

In the dream, I was about the size of a person's pinky. I was being chased down by chickens that wanted to eat me (I'm pretty sure I'm not THAT tasty). I tried my best to run away but I was cornered. By chickens. When I began to think I would be eaten, I was picked up from my head by a huge hand. It was America's and he was smiling at me like I was a hamburger. All of a sudden I was yanked away by England who was just staring at me and then he started screaming "AMERICA! You daft wanker! This is a person, not food!"
"Oooooo~ and its a girl too~ Give her to me cher!" then France started to yank on my mysterious blue nightgown (that I definitely dont own). England and France started bickering and I was stolen by America while England wasnt paying attention. "Dont worry! I'm a HERO!" then, he started running with me in his pocket. Then for some reason I moved in with him and I lived in his jacket. Somehow, he managed to buy me extra tiny clothes and I survived on a diet of hamburgers.
Then the dream switched and all of a sudden I was on Italy's shoulders at a punk rock concert that England was part of. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:16 pm
chibi_kaeru_chan
I never remember my dreams well, but I had one that was like an action movie with all the Hetalia characters in it.
All I remember is this scene where someone was being shot at with lasers, and America came to the rescue in this cool white alien ship thing. P=

When I think of live action Hetalia, I think of this!  

lanie100

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100

Gappy Tooth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:57 pm
Let's just say I had one involving Prussia. Anyone remember the comic where Prussia screamed, "DON'T ******** WITH ME. I SAID NAKED. N-A-K-E-D."

Except it was him being yelled at.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:23 pm
I've been having very... errotic... dreams about Arthur lately. I don't even know why...

First he was doing things to me, and then he was doing things to Alfred. I was very very scared when I woke up.  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

OuendanL

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:27 pm
I had a dream that me and China were at this festival thing and then we went into a bike store. o_o
I don't remember the rest, but it was weird. =w=

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces