Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
I can never do my history homework the same way again... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Know what I'm saying?
  Totally!!! <3
  I know D: It's SO DISTRACTING.
  No...no I don't ._.''
View Results

DeutscherFussFetish

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:44 pm
User Image

xD I totally agree with the nosebleed for the ItalyGerman alliance. Well, x__X I took AP World History last semester, and found out about APH after the test. AP American History next year is gonna be alllll about the HERO though. 3nodding

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:01 am
hahaha i got the same reaction for the axis powers. I never liked history (more of a math girl) but the i laughing when i realized i could say who the axis powers were.  

hana_meg

sherman the smurf

7,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:30 am
ha ha, that's funny, it happened to me this year too
we'd be in history and something would come up and i would know the actually answer without reading the text mrgreen
and i would laugh randomly too  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:16 am
Haha. APH has made school so much easier.
My teachers always knew i was insane, but they thought I was crazy when I laughed about Russia and Lithuania. They had me explain, and it was sooooo funny.

Another time, the teacher did these quiz things where you had to make teams, and send one person up to the board at a time. At my first turn, they wanted us to write something in the language of the country he gave us. i got Poland. i had sooooo much fun writing "OMG Liet, we totally haven't had a sleepover in like, FOREVER." My teacher was all like .____. 'that's not right.' So I turned around and wrote the lyrics to one of the Polish dubs of Marukaite Chikyuu.

Then my other turn, we had to write the names of coutntries in a set amount of time. We had a minute, and while everyone else had about 7, I had 33, and when he told us to stop, i was writing down 'Hungary'. xD

Plus I can never stop laughing during class. <33  

iiR O K A S H I-x

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Savage Logic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:17 pm
Oh wow! These are so funny! Yay for APH!

Actually, I've done a lot of laughing in class too. One time there was a question on a HW sheet and it said, "What was the importance of the American Revolution?" I seriously wrote down "To make Alfred and Arthur a legible couple and so that they could realize their love for each other." But, for some reason, my teachers ONLY check to see if it's done, and they DON'T look at the answers! My efforts were wasted.

When we were learning about the growth of America, I drew all these chibi Alfreds everywhere, and on the front of the packet, I drew Alfred holding a McDonalds bag and saying, "I'M THE HERO!" My teacher gave me this look like, "WTF?" It was so effin hilarious~!

I just about died when we were learning about the "Non-Intercourse Act" I did so many headesks and all I could say was, "Oh Gawd, America." and "Poor England."

Another time, she had a worksheet that had personified countries, England, America, Spain, and France. I crossed them all out and drew the Hetalia characters. I left a note that said, "No, they look like this!"

My Social Studies teacher was always asking us to draw comics to show historical events, I'm sure you can guess what mine looked like. xD In retrospect, there were a lot of BL undertones I probably shouldn't have put in there....

In French class we had some questions about France. One part of it was to list interesting facts about France. I put down, "He is a pervert." and "France has terrible luck in war." When I wrote it, I kept laughing. She never looked at it though. xp

I also drew France all over the place on my French notebook.

I also have something planned with my friend to do next year in French class. When the teacher says, "France" I'll scream, "OMIGOD WHERE?!" and duck underneath the desk. (Or I'll get her to do it...I can get way too shy at times like that)

When we were playing Concentration in music, and we got to countries, I was one of the last few people standing, but she made me sit down after I said Sealand. I don't like that teacher. xp

Next year, I beleive we start learning about the World Wars. (Oh, God! I hope so!) When they ask where the Tripartite Act was signed I'll say, "Underneath the Kotatsu!" with great enthusiasm!

I can't wait 'til next year so I can make all my teacher contemplate my sanity!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:55 pm
User Image

No matter how much time passes by our love continues to grow~

As we grow so do our strength stopping anyone who trys to break us down

People wish to be us to have our True Love

heart

The moment I step into my History class I will most likely shout to my friend YOU KNOW THE PARING USAXUK IS THE BEST~~~~ DAMMIT YOU LIVE HERE and also probably start singing Maru Kaite Chikyuu while reading the text book~~ Wouldnt you? heart blaugh  

Mizaki_Kurosaki12

Candi Cupcake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:44 pm
Hetalia got me an 86/90 on my WWII exam :'D Second highest score in my class.

And now I can't tolerate it when people make mistakes with history neutral
This one girl in my class was asked the question "In which order did the Axis Powers surrender to the Allies?" do you know what her response was?

"Japan, Germany, then Italy."

I facepalmed. My exact thoughts were "Where the hell did she get the idea that Italy surrendered last?!" xDD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:49 am
User Image

OMG! like i know what you feel!
In my history class my classmates were all like " O.o " and my teacher said "since when did you know that?!"((our class is sooo DUMB)) and scored top~ LOVE YOU HETALIA~ you made me smart in history~

User Image

Choco Banana-sama

Beefaice

Hygienic Genius

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:01 am
I can't wait till I go back to school and take history classes. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:24 pm
I just had American History, but it did focus on the relations between America and Europe/Rest of the world more than America's history. I found out about Hetalia right at the end of first semester of the class, and my grade was a C. At the end of second semester of the class, it was a B+ xDDD

I love Hetalia and I'm really really REALLY excited for History next year because I guess my teacher is really enthused with WWII. Aaaand...it's a world history class, going WAAAAY back. I CANNOT wait until that class so I can make loads of references and doodles xD  

Lenore Kingsley

Dapper Reveler

Mizaki_Kurosaki12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:23 pm
User Image

No matter how much time passes by our love continues to grow~

As we grow so do our strength stopping anyone who trys to break us down

People wish to be us to have our True Love
heart

Ne~ We were learning all about the Holy Roman Empire and Rome and all I did was drool remembering what Rome looked like and then when I heard about Italy I squealed and said 'Italy and HRE is Incest!!!' exetremly loud...I had a weeks worth of detension...and a strange look from my teacher biggrin But it was worth it~

User Image

You should always pay your respects to.....your countries?? WTF?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:57 pm
hetalia actually helped me with my history blaugh (before I was just a 93)

definitely aided in geography and country relationships 4laugh

Now if only i can stop making all these funny faces and squeals when i'm reading my textbook sweatdrop  

Da-cookiemonster499

wildflower empress

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:52 am
User Image
↑Joy requiяes oиe тo вe αwake, a∂jusтing the нeaят's aмвience тo вяighт.↓
↓ Soмe prefeя тhe ∂ark, as is тheiя яight, on gяouиds of agoиy, αиd тo foяsαke↑

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know how you feel, sweetie.

Once, I was doodling Greece, that I couldn't concentrate on my work. It was just too fun to draw him. :'D

Then, I had a low score on my quiz. UGH. Annoying. D:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
иot oиℓy вℓiss, вut αll that's вℓessed by ℓight.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:53 am
Omg I love reading all of these from every one.

My U.S history class was soo much more fun last year. My entire group has Hitalia nicknames and the three of us in my historty class made; Japan, Italy, and Germany. I swear our teacher was going to kill us after the last day of school when we yelled AXIS POWERS ROCK!!!

Here are some of our short stories.....there's way more though.

Any who we were doing this kind of review where there were posters on the wall blank except for "World War II" "Great Depression" "Roaring 20's" etc. (and we're supposed to write stuff down) Anyway so here we are sitting at the Great Depression poster and a kid in our class in front of the WWII posters yells

"GAH AMERICA RAPED JAPAN UP THE a**!"

Of course being the perv's we were the three of us were then rolling on the group laughing. No one understood why. But I think everyone here can.

Another history class story is what happened, on the review day of the posters. Now we were going over the review sheets and it was really boring. All of us in the class were going to sleep. At least the three of us were, and lo and behold Mr. Smith was going over our WWII poster and he started talking about Germany, It was alright. I was picturing the actual Germany and stuff. But, selective hearing bless it's sole took over and the next thing the three of us hear was "Holy roman Empire" I don't know why it was so funny, (might have been because we were all bored) but the three of us burst out laughing. The rest of the room was looking at us like we were nuts and our teacher looks at us and asks "Was that funny?" Really confused.

K ii t s u n 3

Arekusa

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:21 am
I know the feeling.

I was reading through my 3rd year notes on world history, and I cant stop thinking the characters rather than the country itself DX

"After the bombing of Hiroshima, Japan went through a great depression..."
-starts imagining a depressed Japan-

"Germany and Italy became allies..."
-dies from laughter-

"And soon America reached the industrial age..."
-imagines America wearing work-overalls with grease stains, a wrench in one hand and a burger on the other-

"then the French Revolution of 1789..."
-dies-

*facepalm*
Goodness.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items