Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:47 am
"Correct." Leon said looking back at her with wide eyes, under his wings he had been keeping a small fireball hovering in his hands as a just-in-case precaution. Although the girl seemed harmless enough he didn't trust anyone. "I'm Leon and you are?" He said in a friendly manner feeling he wouldn't need the fireball but it was keeping him warm.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:52 am
"Sage, by the way I know about the fireball I can sense its energy." Sage made the fireball dim till it dissapeared.  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:59 am
Leon merely grinned at her as the fireball disappeared. Hmmm not so average after all. He thought to himself and removed his wings from around his body retracting them completely into his back. "Intresting..." He mumbled to himself moving backwards a little making more space between them.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:02 am
Sage whistled and Kae came flying andlanded on her arm. "Are you afraid?" Sage said with a grin.  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:07 am
Leon tilted his head to the side once more. "Should I be?" He replied and his sense of humor got the better of him. He launched a small fireball into the air and whistled just as the girl had done. Suddenly the fireball burst in the air and reformed to make a small dragon which glided down to sit on his shoulder.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:09 am
"You shoudn't be, but you seem to be." Sage started to stroke Kae's head and Kae let out a happy "hoo" in response  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:15 am
"I apologise if it makes you feel... Uncomfortable. I have my reasons for not trusting others." Leon said poking his dragon and watching as it suddenly went poof and disappeared.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:19 am
"I never said that. I have my own reasons as well." Sage said as she watched the dragon dissapear.  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:27 am
Leon looked back at the girl facial expressions hadn't changed once since he had started talking to her and stayed friendly looking. "Then what made you decide to knock me out of the tree? Don't get me wrong it was funny but, how did you know I wasn't some demented pshycotic?" He asked still curious about her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:29 am
Sage shrugged, "It wouldn't matter, if you were I would have just killed you."  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:37 am
Leon laughed lightly as he heard her reply, looking back at the girl he sighed. "So willing to another..." He mumbled to himself as if in a trance. "It seems to be the way of things these days, doesn't it? One person so willing to kill another... But atleast it won't come to that today!" His smile returned as he sat himself cross-leeged on the floor under a nearby tree.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:41 am
"Not today....as long as the annoying warewolf doesn't come back" Sage said casually.  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:46 am
Leon raised an eyebrow as he looked at the girl. "Warewolf?" So that's what I must've heard back in the clearing... He silently thought to himself before returning to the conversation at hand. "You seem to dislike warewolves or atleast this particular one, may I ask why?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:47 am
"No particular reason, this one is like I said before annoying"  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:50 am
"Fair enough." Leon replied leaning his head against the tree trunk. "So what brings you down to the woods today? I thought humans hated the rain." He said still seeing the water falling from the sky.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff