Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
If you were able to pick on ability what would it be? Why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which one is most popular?
  flying
  invisiblity
  magic
  eternal life
  other
View Results

Ablutophobia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:11 pm
I would have SOUP VISION. Wha? Is that an enemy charging at me? NO! IT'S TOMATO BISQUE! I think this would be a very useful ability. When I'm not fighting supervillains, I could be solving the world hunger crises.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:09 pm
I would pick magic. Simply because of the sheer amount of freedom. Magic includes semi-telekenisis, transfiguration, levitation, and superhuman feats that outsurpass a single superpower.  

Musik des Mondes

Hygienic Vampire

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:17 pm
If I had a special ability, I would want empathic mimicry. It's the power that Sylar and Peter have from NBC's Heroes. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:02 am
The ability to travel through time. I love History and my dream is to see what lifes' like in the future. I think it's better than Eternal Life since you won't have to watch your loved ones die around you if they don't share the ability to live forever.

Click Meh Dragoooons   heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rooney Faire

poponara

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:10 am
I guess I would pick telekinesis blaugh
I've always dreamed of moving things without even touching it. heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:24 am
If I were to have an ability without being too God Like, I would pick mind control. There's just something about bending people to your will.

I would pick magic but...
sweatdrop  

Ashanzer Rafael

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:30 pm
Regeneration. No, not the simple 'heal wounds' regeneration. Doctor Who kind of Regeneration (unlimited instead of 12 though). Gives me a new body each time I 'die' (yet technically still the same body), retain my intellect and gained knowledge and a new personality. All I would need aside from that is a TARDIS and a Sonic Screwdriver ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:13 pm
I would like to have the ability to be infuriatingly nice enough so that no one could ever ignore or forget me.
Sadly, I am not predisposed to being kind.  

A Remnant of Flaming Lili

Invisible Initiate

CrypticCat

Familiar Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:44 pm
I'd just want to fly. Because THEN I could take a broomstick and pretend I was a witch OR strap a surfboard to my feet and pretend I was the Silver Surfer OR strap on those big, fluffy wings you get at Halloween stores and trick people into thinking I'm an angel. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:15 am
Teleportation.

1) I could travel to wherever, whenever I desired. Eat in Hong Kong, shop at Times Square and enjoy the weather in Egypt then dinner in Italy and party in Las Vegas!

2) I could help important people travel to their destinations, ie. emergency service staff...business man/woman...could be a financial gain as well if I charge them...could be my vocation! haha

Verone Devlin

4,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

fancyhandles

4,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:03 pm
I'd choose flying because I've always had dreams of flying and trying to prove to everyone that I could fly- I think it would make me feel more confident.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:49 pm
Teleportation or the ability to control time.  

Nazara

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:52 am
The ability to manipulate things on a molecular structure, to the effect that I could move objects of solid mass, (including humans), through other objects of solid mass. In effect, "ghosting" myself and other objects.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:09 pm
I'd want to have the ability to shift into any animal at will. That way I could fly, breath under water, everything I wanted.  

Nylliax

IEditYourWorld

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:59 pm
I would love to be able to control time. That would give me time to do everything I need to get done without being rushed about.

That would make things so much easier.
IEditYourWorld  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas