Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Tamer Island Digimon Lovers Bake Sale! ~Finished~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Digital Typhoon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:39 pm
Table 1  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:40 pm
Sorry Digital it has been Won already.  

Draco_Lord

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:41 pm
I may have entered too late and not gotten the target, but I can live with a natural 20.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:23 pm
Here is my cuppy cake! xd

User Image  

KiroMishima
Crew

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:33 pm
Here's my Cupcake.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:36 pm
I'm going to make the best cupcake ever!!! XD  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:43 pm
Table 3: A table too small

"What are you doing? I was promised a table here?" Vermilimon said
"Setting up I was promised a table too." Mammothmon said
"Well move I want this table."Vermilimon said
"There aren't any others, move over and let me set my stuff down too." Mammothmon said
"There's no room back here, sorry first come first serve." Vermilimon said
"I'll show you whose being served! Tusk Crusher!" Mammothmon Bellowed
"Vermin Blaze!" Vermilimon shouted turning towards Mammothmon.
Suddenly there was a large digimon between them that block both attacks then shouted "Enough!"
When the smoke cleared the two digimon could see Imperialdramon in his dragon mode standing between them.
"What's all this about?" asked a human on Imperialdramon's back
"We were both promised this table, but there's not enough room for both of us." Vermilimon said
"So you decided to fight about it?"
"It sounds silly when you put it like that." Mammothmon said
"Ok, here's what we'll do. We have half of the table be Vermilimon's stuff and leave the other half for Mammothmon. I'll man the table so you don't have to worry about space." Isamu said
"And what if we don't agree?" Vermilimon said
"Then my friend here can send you back to primary village and we wont have any problems with space." Isamu said matter-of-factly.
Imperialdramon looked at Vermilimon and said "Go on, disagree, it's been so long since I got to destroy someone..."
"Sharing works for me." Vermilimon said hastely
"Me too." Mammothmon said  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:23 pm
My Cupcake xD

User Image

Ho[pe you Like Draco! xP blaugh  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

HaruDragondxg

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:54 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:27 am
The Third Table RP:This table ain't big enough for the both of us.

Mammothmon and Vermilimon were fighting over the last table...Idiots...
"Look!I Claimed this table ages ago!"Mammothmon bellowed." Oh yeah?!Well i claimed it ages before that!"Vermilimon spat."NO!This is my table!"
"You're table is over there you vaccine!"He pointed to the vaccine table.Now as you can imagine,our two friends here aren't exactly the smartest digimon around so this logic Vermilimon just gave to Mammothmon confused him and he couldn't think of a good answer "Well...I'l just turn you into Data!TUSK CRUSHER!!" Keep dreaming!VOLCANIC STRIKE 2!And just as they were about to clash a voice said "Pathetic."They turned round and looked at the digimon brave,clever,or stupid enough to annoy them.It was Ulforce veedramon."I remember when you two were Demimeramon and Motimon!Such good friends!But of course if you want to throw that great friendship away...well be my guest. The two digimon looked at each other thoughtfully.A human revealed himself next to the digimon "Yeah.I hate to see friends fight,buuuuut it's none of my business,so if you want to ruin your lives,which may or may not be quite short,Go ahead. "He shrugged and stepped into the shadows,followed by his digimon.Vermilimon looked at mammothmon and they both burst into tears,Hugging."Look,i'll go find another table and bring it here."Mammothmon said,wiping his eyes."Are you sure?I could..." "Don't worry,i'll be fine!"And that is how it was resolved.Now time for my coffee break!  

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Little Pinch of Ginger generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 4!

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:44 am
Cute rp!

And now.. A roll for Karans random digivolve

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:14 pm
Table 3: RP xD

Mammothmon and Vermilimon stood Face to face stareing each other down.
"I was Promised this Table, Now leave before I Get Physical!" Vermilimon said ready to charge Mammothmon.
"I would, but you know, I was Promised this Table, Not You, So YOU leave!" Mammothmon said taking a giant step towards Vermilimon. Neither of the digimon were showing any sign that they were giving in. The two digimon started to attack eachother. They were a good way away from the bake, so nothing was ruined. While the two digimon faught over a Table, Angewomon, and her Tamer Sen finished selling their friends Pink and light purple frosted cookies, and were packing the stuff up, when they spotted Mammothmon and Vermilimon fighting a little ways off.
"Oh great Soverine Above, what are they fighting about?" Sen asked directly to no one. Angewomon put the last of the things away and picked up Sen, flying over to the two fighting digimon.
"What in Azulongmon's name are you two fightinh about?!" Angewomon asked standing just to the side. The digimon didn't stop fighting to listen to her, and Sen got Angry.
"Will You Two Stop Fighting and Listen to us!?" Sen screached. The fighting digimon froze in their place. They turned to face the angry Tamer and Replied at the Same time.
"We Were Both Promised This Table!" They said, Sen sighed and looked at the Table that Her and Angewomon were finished with.
"Listen you two, Me and Angewomon here just finished with that table over there between Leomon and Lillymon, One of you guys can have it, Just Stop Fighting!" Sen explained to the digimon. Mammothmon and Vermilimon looked at each other and felt really foolish about their fight. They thanked Sen and Angewomon, Then went to collect their stuff, Mammothmon took the table between Leomon and Lillymon, and Vermilimon took the table they had been fighting over. All was peaceful agian.. Until a DemiVeemon got in a fight with a Minomon over the last cupcake at an Angemon's table.
"Here we go agian.." Sen said and went over to the two in-training digimon of foot.

((How Was That xD I Had Fun! razz )  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

dheven

Clean Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:42 pm
Hey Draco, to get Malomyotismon, do I dark digivolve Myotismon?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:48 pm
I have no idea. But I don't think that would work.  

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:02 am
You just digivolve your myotismon and then there a 50/50 chance he´ll be a Malomyotismon, if not he´ll turn into Venommyotismon 3nodding  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff