Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen [Official] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheist Guy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:08 am
ena_kool
this movie is so awesome.
i love bumblebee when he cry. 4laugh
i love the robot twin.
i love everything about this movie heart

it's your dission no one can chage that you like cgi cars,and sterotype twins that are cgi also.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:28 pm
Well Personally i liked the movie and the twins, though it really bugs me that they had a lot of sexual visuals, and they didn't even mention the names of the new autobots which bummed me out i hope the silver car was hotshot he is my favorite autobot second to bumble bee X3  

auragleaf02

loIitoads

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:58 pm
auragleaf02
Well Personally i liked the movie and the twins, though it really bugs me that they had a lot of sexual visuals, and they didn't even mention the names of the new autobots which bummed me out i hope the silver car was hotshot he is my favorite autobot second to bumble bee X3

It's a movie with Megan Fox, do you expect acting? I swear she doesn't move at all, they just use lots of camera angles and tell her to stay still.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:58 pm
Lolicat von Doom
auragleaf02

It's a movie with Megan Fox, do you expect acting? I swear she doesn't move at all, they just use lots of camera angles and tell her to stay still.

i bet you anything she what doing other things that why they told her to stay still XD  

xTx Monty xTx

loIitoads

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:04 am
xTx Monty xTx
Lolicat von Doom
auragleaf02

i bet you anything she what doing other things that why they told her to stay still XD

Also, she isn't allowed to talk. Her tongue has been cut out, and someone else voices her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:24 pm
Lolicat von Doom
xTx Monty xTx
Lolicat von Doom
auragleaf02

Also, she isn't allowed to talk. Her tongue has been cut out, and someone else voices her.

hey well she good for one thing and i think you get the it unlike other who wouldnt catch on to it quick but to me she not gonna get a major role just a small role. she just gonna be another image to where people wanna do things to here in a very bad way  

xTx Monty xTx

Chokolate Thief

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:28 pm
I'll just say this: I love the music in it, 21 Guns and New Divide, even if it's been way overused on the radio.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:36 pm
Lolicat von Doom
xTx Monty xTx
http://www.comicvine.com/news/even-more-transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-images/138667/
look and read then dicuss. to me i already have my ticket for it.
and from what i heard this might be micheal bay last time working on this movie after it the 3rd one will be taken up by someone else who idk but it gonna be hard to do

If only that sentence said 'might be the last time Michael Bay works in movies.' That time has been long overdue.
Seriously. How does Michael Bay get work? (Well, I guess why do people support his movies?)

Even Megan Fox dissed him and his movies in an interview. If the leading actress hates the movie, why should the regular people support it? gonk

The first one was so bad that I'm afraid to waste a frickin' library rental on this once it is on DVD. I'd rather wait around for the VHS. rolleyes  

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

Natspartan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:00 am
Seen It. I rate: 5-5! AWSOME!  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items