Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [22]~ Games ~
I NEED HELP ON KINGDOM HEARTS 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:41 am
KH2 was waaaay to easy, even on the hardest difficulty dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:44 am
Well i had a lot of health potions,many elixir and was using berserker at lv.60+ ...Berserker allows u to attack berserk(a maximum of 3 times)like Saix...u can actibate berserk mode when you have no mp...Its very good and i think u will get it at hades cup or the other cup  

saber FTW

Unexpected Mystery

Sparkly Lunatic

3,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:31 pm
all i remember is me being at a level 102 biggrin and like they said use the hit and run thingie and dont get hit on his first attack when he throw fire lookin things make sure you jump and fly over to one side and tdo the same thing over and over and the only thing i hate is that you dont get any help by anyone >> neutral but thats all i can say for now anymore games you need to beat ill tell you how > biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:10 pm
First sephiroth isnt the strongest its ethier the pandemonic warder or Terra kingdom hearts re final mix and u need ultima around lv 90 to beat sephiroth elixers for using after sin harvest and just keep attacking  

superskiller

Muruko

Virtuous Werewolf

16,500 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Olympian 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:26 pm
Heh. I beat Sepiroth with a lvl 69 on Proud. I ended up carrying 4 Hi-potions and I think 2 elixers. (Maybe one) I also had equipped the keyblade that gave you the beserk ability. For forms, I only had the lvl1 High jump and lvl 1 double jump. As for abilites, second chance and trinity limit will be very useful in beating him. Guard and Arieal recovery abilites are a must in order for you to stay alive, unless you try to run away. I would also shortcut the 3 following items: Cure spell, reflect spell, and Hi-potions.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:13 pm
lol my 2nd try after anaylizing his moves I got prepared but tried to use final drive on him and I accidently glitched it so I didn't need any items I just murdered him with final.Note:I was 69 the first try then 71 the 2nd try.  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

xXEspada AnnXx

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:28 pm
it was hard for me but i beat him on lv 88 so its not impossible u just gotta use the hit and run stradegy so ur not close to him u should have the ultimate keyblade and for ur level u should be in the high 80s or somewhere in the 90s  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:50 pm
It would be easier if you go to level 90 or around there and obtained the keyblade you get after winning the hades cup from the underworld i believe.  

General Zodd

Ruthless Phantom

PhantomKnightCherish10

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:37 am
yea. use a flame keyblade or a hero keyblade or oblivion. just keep hitting him and move and every time a bar goes away, move as fast as u can or else you cant defeat him. plus there are two different endings. you donnt need to defeat sephoroth at all only if u want to.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:04 am
Ok, first of all, you don't need to be level 99. Second of all, choose a keyblade that fits your style of fighting. Bring plenty of elixirs. (Even though I used one up just for the mana....) First, he will attack with a reaction command. Press triangle. Then he just sit there. Attack, but then run away. When you attack, he will disappear and counterattack. Try to avoid that by blocking or another technique you know. Then he will try to attack again. Continue to counterattack. The best way to attack him is by using Trinity. Once a few bars are beaten, he will use a flame column that sucks you in. Use one of these growth abilities to evade it- Double jump(Obtainable with valor/master form by leveling it up) + Glide(Obtainable with Final form by leveling it up), or Quick run. (Obtainable to leveling up Wisdom Form) Then he will fire dark spheres. Use reflectaga. Then counterattack with Trinity. Remember that somewhere along the way he will use his reaction attack again, and this occurs when the screen gets wayyyy black. After a while of pummeling him and healing, he turns crimson red. When this occurs, all of his attacks have boosted strength. So, he will use the same methods again. (Disappear and counterattack, Fire column, dark spheres, etc.) Keep using Trinity by using up the elixirs. Then after you pummel him, skip the chat and go straight to Cloud. After talking to him and skiping the part where he talks, go back to where Sephiroth was. A cutscene where Cloud and Sephiroth battle it out appears, then after the cutscene, you get the Fenrir keyblade! Yay! -End of walkthrough  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
[22]~ Games ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items