Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
You know your obsessed with MI when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:59 pm
Anaya_of_Wolves

You know you are seriously ADDICTTED 2 MI when you argue with your best friend because you know Magnus is and will always be MORE SPARKLIER THAT EDWARD!!!

OMG, YES!!!! lol
And u know ur addicted to MI when u dress up as ur own shadowhunter for halloween, runes, stele, and all.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:19 pm
XD i almost was a shadowhunter for halloween!!!!!  

Kai Sparrowheart

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:49 pm
esryke swallows

SWEET! It was fun but ppl kept asking what I was so it was kinda depressing...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:26 pm
You know your obbsesed when you go looking in New York City for MI locations like the institute. (I found the map online with the locations!!)

You know your obsessed when a friend goes to a party and you warns them to stay away from blue Faery drinks.

You know your obsessed when you go looking for a blue sparkly headband.  

animeteen122

Clarissa Morgenstern

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:08 am
You know your obsesed with MI when you make mii characters for them on the wii.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:38 am
You know your obsessed with MI when all you can think about are the books and characters. Spend your online time look you pictures and stories on fanfic(witch btw i have found really amazing ones.)

You know your obsessed when you make up your own very detailed character and how he/she interacts with the other characters.

You know your obsessed when not only join a guild for it but post 'you know you obsessed' in said guild.

You know your obsessed when while watching Harry Potter you yell when Dumbledore is one the screen "Magnus can totally beat you"

You know your obsessed when you myspace name has "Ducking Glass Mole" in it.

You know your obsessed you and your little sister draw runes on each other to protect each other from demons and the older sister.

You know your obsessed you you have sign on papaer and have them on your wall by your bed.  

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

blackcherry1996

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:49 am
you know your obbessesed with mi when you read the book (again) put it down and start daydreaming that ur there and talking to them and in real life ur actully talking to yourself and ur mom or dad or brother or sister come in and say what the heck r u doing( just an example) or is it biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:46 pm
You know your obsessed with MI when you know one of your friends is gay and wonder if they'll end up falling in love with a warlock

You know your obsessed with MI when you tell your friend "By the angels...."

You know your obsessed with MI when Your sitting in class and wish they'd have a Slaughter 101 class.

You know your obsessed with MI when you compare your Boyfriend to Jace and try to draw Runes on him

You know your obsessed with MI when You say you can't do something because it will be going against the Clave

You know your obsessed with MI when you dream about Idris.

You know your obsessed with MI when you look at someone you hate and wonder if he's like Sebastian  

Starcatcher07

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:08 pm
You know your obsessed when you make a gaia profile for you MI Oc.
(can some of you guys add her?...the profile is very lonely)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:15 pm
Um... My friends and i Actually did draw the runes on our arms in Pen.... sweatdrop
Elizabeta_Hungary
Agree w/ that one for sure...sorta thought about that b4 redface
ClaryF
you know your obsessed with MI when you consider yourself getting a tattoo of a rune sweatdrop

animeteen122

animeteen122

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:17 pm
I was the Faery Queen for Halloween! I already went down that path.
esryke swallows

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:30 pm
You know your obsessed with MI when you go around NYC looking for the places in the books with the map you printed off Cassandra's website. (their real!)

You know your obsessed with MI when you draw runes on yourself

You know your obsessed with MI when you name your team "The Shadowhunters"

You Know Your obsessed with MI when you constantly read fanfictions about MI.

You know your obsessed with MI when you spend hours online looking up pictures for MI then put them into a collage. (its in my locker biggrin )

You know your obsessed with MI when you write these

You know your obsessed with MI when you dress up as a character from the book

You know your obsessed with MI when you do you school report on it, or shadowhunters.

You know your obsessed with MI when you look for the characters on the streets in NYC.

Lastly, you know your obsessed when you post in this Guild.

Yay to all the obsessed people!!!  

animeteen122

Ace-Light

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:14 am
You guys deserve some applause lol
You know your obsessed with MI when you can't wait for the fourth book and wonder what it'll be like from Simons POV.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:45 pm
im guilty for sooooo many of these......  

MuppetKiss2

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Heckler 50

Blackguard_Tardises

Conservative Autobiographer

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:21 pm
loveless_in_hell
You know your obsessed with MI when all you can think about are the books and characters. Spend your online time look you pictures and stories on fanfic(witch btw i have found really amazing ones.)

You know your obsessed when you make up your own very detailed character and how he/she interacts with the other characters.

You know your obsessed when not only join a guild for it but post 'you know you obsessed' in said guild.

You know your obsessed when while watching Harry Potter you yell when Dumbledore is one the screen "Magnus can totally beat you"

You know your obsessed when you myspace name has "Ducking Glass Mole" in it.

You know your obsessed you and your little sister draw runes on each other to protect each other from demons and the older sister.

You know your obsessed you you have sign on papaer and have them on your wall by your bed.

Ha "Ducking Glass Mole" Funniest line ever.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff