Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Rabbit Doubt Chapter 3: Wolves in our midst... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twist in the game
start the round over
58%
 58%  [ 7 ]
continue on
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

Dark-Blue Zeus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:29 pm
-Now heres the twist. after each murder, bunnies now will be picked as a "volunteer investigator" the cops will let you on the scene to get ONE piece of evidence that you can use to discern the identity of the wolf. as the investigator you can do two of 4 options to your evidence.

1.dust for fingerprints

2.check the street cams

3.question witnesses

4.check blood samples

you may request a list of suspicious spots at the scene.(a little csi feel)
evidence may lead to some clues on a suspects profile :3
so be observant wink . but also the wolf can possibly be chosen. so be careful!

The volunteer investigator is: Psyzapp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:31 pm
I think that was thunder. Looks like there is a storm headed our way. Maybe we should head back to our burrows?  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:38 pm
Yes, my burrow is lonely and wants me to come home now. *Hops away, ready to snuggle down in to her bed.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:44 pm
OK, Lil Brat. I'll catch 'ya later! *Faerie hops off to her burrow just before the rain starts coming down harder*  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:37 pm
who is gonna let me down crying i am stuck by a staple and i cant reach it crying what do i have to do loose my tail like eeyore does?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:26 am
Dame hops up underneath killa. She looks up at him, rain pattering down on her soft white bunny fur, into her little brown bunny eyes, "I'll help you down, good sir, killa." She climbs up the tree and slowly, but surely, straining with hard work, pulls the staple out. He falls with a clump on the ground. She shimmies down the tree and helps him up, "You alright? Perhaps we should get out of the rain? I can make us some carrot tea back at my burrow if you'd like..." She points a padded paw towards a distand mound, a round wooden and knotted door sealing the inside away from the elements.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:26 am
*As morning dawns, Bunny Psyzapp hops over to Bunny Wakkimus' apartment and notices that the door is ajar. She cautiously pushes open the door* Hello? *she creeps inside* Wakkimus, are you there? *she slowly goes to the kitchen and is horrified at the sight of Wakkimus' mauled remains* HOLY CRAP, WAKKIMUS! *she rushes over to Wakkimus* OMG WAKKIMUS…SO YOUNG! *tears start to form in her little bunny eyes* I better call 911 and get someone down here pronto. *she starts observing the scene as whips out her cell phone to dial 911. Before the cops arrive, she notices that Wakkimus is clutching something. She finds some latex gloves to put on and she removes the tuft of leaf skin that Wakkimus is clutching in his cold dead bunny paw* Hmmmmm. I better get this checked out.

Investigation request:
1. Leaf skin examined to determine source or anything suspicious.
2. Dust room for fingerprints.
I would like to request a listing of suspicious spots at the scene.

OOC: Do the results of the volunteer investigation get sent to the volunteer only or the whole group?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:31 am
Hmmm, feels like rain. Better get my groceries before I'm caught in the rain.

Nei has two large bags of food with her as she makes her way to her hole.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:33 am
A shade flickers into being in the middle of town for but a second, and is just as quickly gone.

This was the place where the demon Nightmare was destroyed a few long years ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:36 am
damecharlie
Dame hops up underneath killa. She looks up at him, rain pattering down on her soft white bunny fur, into her little brown bunny eyes, "I'll help you down, good sir, killa." She climbs up the tree and slowly, but surely, straining with hard work, pulls the staple out. He falls with a clump on the ground. She shimmies down the tree and helps him up, "You alright? Perhaps we should get out of the rain? I can make us some carrot tea back at my burrow if you'd like..." She points a padded paw towards a distand mound, a round wooden and knotted door sealing the inside away from the elements.

thx for pulling me down it was starting to rain a while ago
carret tea mmmm yummy thx  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:27 pm
bandaidd awakens to the sound of thunder. she finds herself in the hollow tree she inhabited for only hours years ago. She had spent much time studying with her brother, but he had let her know it was time to move on.

Sadly, she looked around at her unpacked bag and straw mat on the packed earth floor. She stretched and smoothed out her coat while she sorted out her energies and then left the cozy tree and hopped into town. She still hardly knew most of the inhabitants, but wondered at the back of her mind if Sammy still lived there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:39 pm
damecharlie
"Sammy!" she runs over to the bound and gagged bunny! "What happened?!" lol Dame undoes her gag and bonds, "Are you alright?!"
"Oh thankyou ever so much Dame..." her voice trails off as Dame runs off to help Killa. Picking herself up she hops under the cover of a tree and surveys her surroundins dustin herself down as she did so. Down the road she sees the old burrow at the bottom of the tree tha she used to live in and so hops off to see if it is still vacant  

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:41 pm
"No problem, killa," she smiled at him as they hopped off to her bunnyhole. They had sat up for a while, talking over tea until they had both fallen asleep at the table, little bunny heads drooping right onto the hard surface. They slept soundly, even if they were to awaken with cricks in their necks. One of Dame's long, white bunny ears had landed, with a soft sploosh, into her half drunken carrot tea; the tip becoming slightly stained orange-brown.

The next morning, Dame awoke with a start, head jerking up. Her soaked ear sent drops of carrot tea splashing on to killa's face. She shook her head a bit, sending more little drops of tea spraying over the living room. Dame didn't notice, "Oh my! Killa! We fell asleep having tea!" she laughed, waking him up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:54 pm
[[OOC: dark blue zeus: is the volunteer inspector bunny above suspicion? or might they also be the wolf?]]  

bandaidd
Crew

Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas