Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
What countries have you visited? Imagine it Hetalia style! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you traveled outside of your country
  yes
  no
View Results

Lomedraug

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:47 pm
I live with Alfred, but I've gone and visited Ludwig (and Gilbert) and Roderich. I've even visited the Bahamas, but they've no tan for them. =  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:50 pm
Where's the Italy love? D:
I live with Alfred, but I just visited there Feliciano for four weeks this summer and had a great time. :3
(Half of my family lives there and I had to learn the language too)
I kept imagining Feliciano from time to time during my trip without realizing it. ._.;
And there was one town called Chivitella, which sounded so much like Chibitalia I had to keep myself from laughing at the images that involuntarily popped into my head. xD
And really. You wouldn't believe how close Feliciano is to your typical Italian. Seriously. xD
(I've been to Matthew for Christmas too. : D)

[Suicide Panda]

Cana Untitled

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:34 pm
I go over to Ireland's house all the time, every couple years. I've been to Satiq and Hercules' houses too, was fun at Satiq's and super relaxing at Hercules'. I played and fed his cats everyday. But I'm perfectly happy living with Arthur though, and I'm preparing to go to Ludwig's in the future. But I want to learn his language so he won't think little of me. c: I can't wait, I love everything about his house!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:16 am
-raises hand- I'm guilty of sleeping in China, Italy, Thailand, Egypt, and Russia....Russia was hard to get out of cause I was strangley liked there...O.e  

Yaksha-chan

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:51 am
I live in America's house, but I've visisted Danada's twice. Canada has a nice house. Quebec is such a pretty place and the people there are very nice. But the house of the hero is my home.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:23 am
I live in Israel, which unfortunately has no tan (it existed in WWII! Not as an official land perhaps, but it still was a main strategic place for the British army!), and visited Australia, Francis and my beloved Feliks.

I hope to vist Feliks again, as well as Tino, Berwald, Ivan, Eduard, Raivis, Toris, Katja, Bella, Roderich, Ludwig, Arthur, Alfred and Mathew; hoping to make it, at least to Europe, in a year and half from now. (:  

Einllikoach

dovelair

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:24 am
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
Beloved, let us once more praise the rain.
Let us discover some new alphabet,

Well, I always visit Wang Yao every summer.
And I plan on going to college at Kiku's.

For this, the often praised; and be ourselves,
The rain, the chickweed, and the burdock leaf,

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:38 pm
I visited arthur, francis, thailand, matthew and most recently feliciano and romano! Italy was beautiful and I could see why feliciano is always so cheery!  

Fragonchu

Stalker-of-Russia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:46 pm
I've visited Arthur (and almost got crushed on the Underground at Piccadilly Circus stare ), Heracles (Greece was so much fun!), Sadiq (Turkey was super fun too!), Feliciano and Romano (Italy is so pretty...), and Spain (Barcelona was fascinating.).

I'm going to be passing through Matthew's house on the way to Alaska, next summer. Oh, the fun I will have...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:19 pm
It seems I'll be living with Alfred for quite a while xD I used to live with Kiku though for a couple of years in my earlier childhood. I hope to visit Arthur and Francis one day, since they're my ancestors along with Kiku ^-^  

I Satchel I

a very small shark

Feral Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:45 pm
I live in Alfred [lolsoundswrong D:] and the only other country I've been in was Matty. Nova Scotia is pretty.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:07 am
I've only been here with Alfred dearest. ; 3;
My parents have met Matthew though .. D:<  

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:42 pm
I went to italy!we had pasta together and drew pictures of the canals in venice. We also got sick from eatin too much gelato. when i told him i live at americas house he started freaking out about hamburgers and that they taste terrible or something. it was fun meeting him,i hope ill get to see him again^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:05 am
User Image
Lives in Alfred's place, but I've visited Kiku, Taiwan, Vietnam, and recently Thailand (gosh we need tan names).

I'm probably going to visit Ludwig's house in the future. Heard that is house is very tolerant and clean. C:

Cynical Purugly

Desirable Lover

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas