Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Rage Page Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teddy Tibbers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:31 am
someone tripped over the control "wire" while i was playing and the controller went flying through the air and...........broke, along with its brother................. sweatdrop . HOw much are PS2 controllers sold for?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:11 pm
^ hopefully you can get a good one for $20 or less. i mean, they're like 6 years old.

my rage: my girlfriend asked me to come visit her today after school (i got to a different school), and when i was there, she pretty much just mingled with everyone else...there are issues that i won't state here, though, so it's not really such a "rage" as just an annoyance to me. i still love her 3nodding

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

Tyr Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:06 pm
heh, wow. so much rage ^-^... its' nice to be back i suppose. Or well... rather i'm unpleasant and that's why I'm back... so i guess that would mean it's bad to be back? Hmm... well on to less confusing matters and more rage-driven insanity...

The other day, for one reason or another, I was very angry at the world. Ok, so it was more of alot of reasons. An innumberable amount. But let's start at the beginning shall we?

While listening to some of The Grimm Fairy Tales in Honors English, I noticed a pattern. Things like- The father of all these lovely girls is always missing or doesnt really care. A prince who meets any one of these young ladies for 5 minutes suddenly falls in love and after saying one word to the girl, the plan to run away, have kids and get married. *snaps* just like that. and worse yet, the parents dont even care...

*cough* ahem... rage time...

HELLO?! *slaps them all upside the head* WHAT IN THE HELL?! I know they aren't supposed to be real, i know 'magical things happen', but those stories, no matter how fairy tale they may be. Are complete and total B.S.!!! IT annoys me that these princes who just 'happen' to be walking by always 'happen' to notice these lovely girls who've all pretty much been emotionally traumatized in one way or another and then just pick them up and take them away! grah!!!

I admit it, my anger my be misplaced in fairy tales that arent meant to be real. But whoever believes in any of that is... *shakes head* whoo... ok, calm down a moment... *breathes* ok. Now to set the record straight, yes. I am a hopeless romantic. Yes, I constantly dream of meeting the girl of my dreams, and having her be my princess, and i her knight. It'll never happen in a million years, because 4/5 girls i meet are rebels, the other will have nothing to do with me. Ok, now that that's settled...

ahem... Whoever believes in any of that is a complete idiot! Oh ya, if i wait and look pretty enough, some handsome guy will just walk right up and take me away to love and cherish me forever no matter what. Or guys will believe they;'ll find this princess just wiating for them and noone else, that they can say a few things and suddenly she'll be theirs to marry and do with as they please. It just frustrates me like no other!

But that led to other problems of course...

I realized just how stupid people really are. Well... more that i realized it again for about the 7 billionth time. Humans truly dont care in the long run. They dont care about so many other people. They dont truly care unless it directly affects them. Now I adit, it's sometimes good. But often times this simple disregard for anything and everything leads to us belieiving we are more than i think humans should be.

humans are the dominate race (or at least are far as we all know) of this planet. We can adapt environments to suit us, we can destroy just about anything we damn well feel like. We advance in technology at a rather rapid rate (as far as we know once again) and overall, there's nothing that can kill a human that we havent been able to kill (assuming it's living). But i hate that!

I dont know exactly why... but i do! What makes us so special compared to the rest of them? To all of the other species that makes us think we deserve anything and everything we want? What makes us believe that just because we can dominate means we should?!

*sighs* oh well... i dont really want to get into this now i suppose... i'll rant later.

tnt (till next time): Tyr Hawk  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:06 am
well, let me see... pretty much ANY fighting game can be CHEAPLY BEATEN by BUTTON MASHERS!!!!!!!!!!!! domokun domokun domokun  

Oni Akai

Aged Gaian

Oni Akai

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:07 am
...(previous rant) there is no point in learning moves if your little cousin can still win by hitting all the buttons at once!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:25 am
Oni Akai
...(previous rant) there is no point in learning moves if your little cousin can still win by hitting all the buttons at once!

you have much to learn, young padowan. button mashers only win in Mortal Kombat. domokun

Tyr Hawk
Humans truly dont care in the long run. They dont care about so many other people. They dont truly care unless it directly affects them./quote]

yeah, i've written many an essay on that and the stupidity of the general public...but, time for my rage!

Nat'so-Raging HTML

I'm probably not going to see my girlfriend again till next Monday. crying This sucks uberly cuz I made the mistake of taking one of our friends over there last night, and though it was really fun, it kept me from being able to stay later (cuz other friend had curfew). But, as I said, it was still fun. It made me quite t3h s4d, cuz my gf was literally trying to incapacitate me so I'd have to stay there with her. At least i know I'm loved, i guess. 3nodding

On the other hand, her dad (whom she doesn't live with, thank *insert deity here*) absolutely hates me, and it seems to grow each day. Last night he was making a point that he could have me arrested (which he couldn't, but empty threats and bullcrap are apparently his specialty). She lives with her mom, who loves me, so there shouldn't really be a problem.

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:05 pm
^RAGE^

Ah....I had everything my first time through (FFVIII).....SS/SE Jipped Australia.....oh yeah that made me remember that Australia should have a SE Building as we have to order stuff and loads of stuff never arrives, they need to remake VII, VIII, IX too.....oh and the Avdent Children should be released in the Cinema!!!!

SQUARE-ENIX MUST COME TO BORING AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!

IF NOT AUSTRALIAN'S SHOULD HIJACK LONDON'S SE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must Have FF Collectables *Drools*..... eek RINNY'S NECKLACE!!!!!! *Runs off to EBay*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:49 pm
ok... not sure if i've ranted about this yet but... i feel the need to right now...

Yaoi couples... now for some of you this is a touchy subject... for me... it's annoying. It's downright, absolutely, unequivicobly (sp) WRONG!

There is no other way to say it, that's all there is to it. If the designers wanted Cloud asnd Sephiroth to kiss and date, they would have put it into a game somewhere! if they wanted Hiei and Squall (don't ask) to hook up or whatever, then hell, they would have done that too! But have they? NO! No no no no no! They didn't. All of the insane fangirls who enjoy that kind of stuff have because they think it's 'sexy' or 'cute'.

What the hell is that?! Does that mean they only like gay men?! That if they found a good gu ythey wanted to be with, or admired that they'd want him to go kiss another guy they liked first?! I don't get it! In fact i truly don't want to. I understand there are gays out there in the real world and in some anime shows... i respect that, i have no problem with that so long as i dont have to see it (no offense truly... it's just not natural for me...).

But then every time i frickin turn the corner or click on a link... what do i find?! Harry Potter kissing Malfoy! I men... grah! *rips hair out* how can you all do that to characters that i have respect for!? That some people actually enjoy when they are WHO THEY ARE. Not who your sick, demented fantasies make them out to be! And worse yet i have to see them! to deal with them everywhere i go!

it's just.... just too frustrating...

now look... i respect other people's rights to do things. to choose and think and do what they will. But that, to me, is going too far especially when good, wholesome fans like me have to deal with it every time we're looking around about things we like. it's... damnit i can't stand it.

*sighs deeply* i realize that i too do things that not everyone would agree with... that some people would call 'sickening'... but... *Sighs* to me all of that... the yaoi couples and fanfictions that are obviously complete bulls**t... it's wrong.

Sephiroth isn't a goodguy. Malfoy never will be. Many anime characters you like to use, are cold and uncaring... and they would sooner slit your throat than go out with any character you might have made up. They wouldn't chaneg their personality just because it's a different time or anything like that. if you like them for their looks... and you want to change their actions and how they act... then are you truly a fan?

it all makes me think... and at the same time makes me angry that anyone would ever do that to these characters. would ever THINK that...

well... i guess my rant's over for now...

until my next angry bout...

-Tyr Hawk  

Tyr Hawk

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:00 pm
Ah...I feel the same way about Yaoi, The only type I can stand is if a Character is either very very very very very very drugged up or very very very very very very Drunk!

OH AND GAIA BETTER STOP GLITCHING SOON!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:12 pm
Rage-

I can't win more than one god **** ******* game of triple triad. I hate not having good cards. I am pissed that I can't buy any cause I can't win enough games. This has been going on for three hours.

Rage-

Okay that's better 4laugh  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Tyr Hawk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:35 pm
pesky-yuna
Ah...I feel the same way about Yaoi, The only type I can stand is if a Character is either very very very very very very drugged up or very very very very very very Drunk!

i still don't approve at all...

heh... i don't even think many, if any, FF chars would drink or get drugged up that bad.

i mean hell... i can barely name 3 chars that drink, and none that would get drugged up, or want to drug another char up enough to do that...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:20 pm
Tyr Hawk
pesky-yuna

i still don't approve at all...

heh... i don't even think many, if any, FF chars would drink or get drugged up that bad.

i mean hell... i can barely name 3 chars that drink, and none that would get drugged up, or want to drug another char up enough to do that...

I still just go "Ewww...Yaoi.....Nope can't read this...it's Tarnished."

Only sorta Yaoi I was meaning was one:

Quote:

Reno was drinking....I can't believe he won that Competition....aw s**t!

*Reno starts hitting on Vincent*

"I do not date Reno."

*Vincent whips out his Revolver and points it at Reno's head*

Reno: aww........ugh!

*Reno slumps on the floor and cuddled Rude's foot. Rude sighed and picked up Reno and dropped him on the Pool Table*

That's what I was meaning.....that story had Yaoi only hinted in Jokes.....  

Enetirnel

Tyr Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:52 pm
eh... i guess it's ok. *nods* that's more or just being stupid while drunk so ya... i'm good with that.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:47 am
Yaoi dosen't effect me much. . .unless it's like hardcore stuff. Eww.

Stuff like gravitation won't effect me cause it doesn't do much.

But FAKE scares the living daylights out of me. Never ever read #7. My friend was reading it, and she said to look at it....i shouldn't of.

But anyway, the IDEA is alright with me, but the PHYSICAL part is what i don't like.

Yaoi is something that i would read or watch on a basis though, I am just okay with it. My friend cringes at the meer word. LOL  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

DonCorneo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:05 pm
I FINALLY got my css code to work on my profile comments. I had to tweak it A LOT. Now a lot more work till it's finished gonk  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff