Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 20. ✿ - - - Debating
Gay Marriage. Nay or Yay? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

geebils

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:32 pm
100% for gay marriages. I hope that gay marriages will be allowed everywhere. Also, if it isn't, I hope the people against it will fall in love with another of the same sex and die in misery for not being able to share their love with the bind of marriage~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:05 am
I agree that gay couples should have equal rights,but if it is against some peoples religions then i also understand why they would'nt allow them to marry in there church, however there is no reason why gay couples cannot marry by alternative means.  

Floppy Smurf

4,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

im a sexy fox

7,875 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:57 am
gay should get married they are people just like us and have rights as well  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:15 pm
i guess we couldn't disagree.. love is in the air i guess?  

lhomg72

mooncookie

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:05 pm

• ♥ • ( °ω° ) • ♥ •

Gay couples should have equal rights and imo not only concerning marriage.
I think they should also be allowed to adopt children (as a married-couple, so that both of them have the parental responsibilty). 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:30 pm
I am pro-choice because if you are in love with someone then you should marry them whether it be same sex or not it doesn't matter though I'm not for it I'm not against it. heart Also I love gay people they're awesome! biggrin  

XxFlutterby_HeavenxX

Akarui Mizu

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:01 pm
I'm a christian and totally pro gay marriage. there is nothing wrong with it. Seriously, two people in love be bound together till the day they die ( unless there is a divorce xp ) it's all the same right? I hate when people are like " You'll burn in hell" or " It's against God." when it comes to gay couples. It's just dumb. You know what I think is really sick? Marrying thirteen years old girls to men in their thirties/late twenties. I'm pretty sure no one does that anymore, but I don't know. I'm not that smart if you can't tell.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:42 pm
I'm immature about a question like this so pardon my language.

HELL YEAH THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET MARRIED!! GAY MEN ARE THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO WOMEN!! WOULD IT BE FAIR IF THEY WEREN'T HAPPY THEMSELVES??? EH?!

Once again pardon me.

SojuPang

Desirable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

GabrielleClearwater

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:28 pm
Absolutely. This is the hugest thing I believe in the strongest.
The idea of civil unions annoy me. If gays are stuck with them, het couples should be, too. And what kid imagines the day they get civil unioned?
"Will you be in a civil union with me?"

Ugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:45 pm
I strongly agree that there should b gay marriages and every single person in the gay community should have the same rights as others do.  

DR-BAD CRAB

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:48 pm
I just makes me wonder who these people are that say who can and who can't be married? Honestly, if they aren't the ones getting married then they can STFU and move on. I am 100% for gay marriage. Homosexuals have been around longer then marriage has.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:09 pm
People against it can shut the ******** up! I am 100% for gay marriage! They should be able to be with the ones they love, ya know???

People can be such bitches. who are they to tell others how to live????

its jacked upppp^^^  

Rainbow x Toxic

cheetahtmss

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Being Pansexual, I am 100% FOR gay marriage. It silly yo think it's wrong, there's no reasoning to say such a thing. If I love a woman, then I love a woman! Domestic partnership/civil unions are not the same as marriage, you don't get the same rights and acknowledgment. I want to say, "This is my WIFE" not "This is my life-partner."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:08 am
User ImageYou cry, I cry. You laugh, i laugh, You jump off a cliff i laugh EVEN HARDER...

I don't see the problem with gay-marriages. It's no different then 'straight marriages'. Other then the fact that it's ppl dating the same sex. but I don't care. I am 100% for gay marriage. If people can't accept that then they can go suck it.

...So stick that in your juice box && suck it!
User Image
>Click Here to make me happy.<

Co0lest_Sweetiie

AThousandLullabies

5,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:18 pm
i'm Christian, and in my church, a friend of mine is gay
and everyone is just fine with that!
where in the Bible, I ask, does it say that gay marriage is wrong?
i think that GOD loves love, regardless of who it's with.
if he had a problem with it, there would have said something about it in the Ten Commandments. they say it covers all you need to know.  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff