Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [28]~ New ~
Boys meet Girls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HANDSOMEMAN1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:17 am
Hey Cherry Q 2 Blue, Flirty kitty kun, The Empty Girl, Lioprad, its nice to meet you all^^

@Slade_Black: Pretty good, and how are you??

@Prison Girl 2314: Why don't you look around some of the threads*

@Shining Flare Nathan: Hey Nathan, you can just call me Chief; I have a skateboard though I'm not very good at it crying

@dragontamer2326: please don't stretch the pages out, its rather annoying and it makes it hard to read posts from other ppl, thanks*

@June_Malatesta: hello there*waves*

@Maymaylove: sure I love parties^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:20 am
HANDSOMEMAN1
Hey Cherry Q 2 Blue, Flirty kitty kun, The Empty Girl, Lioprad, its nice to meet you all^^

@Slade_Black: Pretty good, and how are you??

@Prison Girl 2314: Why don't you look around some of the threads*

@Shining Flare Nathan: Hey Nathan, you can just call me Chief; I have a skateboard though I'm not very good at it crying

@dragontamer2326: please don't stretch the pages out, its rather annoying and it makes it hard to read posts from other ppl, thanks*

@June_Malatesta: hello there*waves*

@Maymaylove: sure I love parties^^

AHH!!!1 omg that's freaky cool!!!! XDDDD  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:29 am
@Handsomeman1: do you mind not doing that, its getting really annoying, and I'm afraid I'll have to report you if you continue, just say whats on your mind rather quoiting others.

@June_Malatesta: what's so cool O_o?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:32 am
Chief Sankofa
@Handsomeman1: do you mind not doing that, its getting really annoying, and I'm afraid I'll have to report you if you continue, just say whats on your mind rather quoiting others.

idk, im bored as hell!!!!1 XD and i did something stupid which set me back on my quest for the nitemare sash... crying  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:50 am
June_Malatesta
Chief Sankofa

idk, im bored as hell!!!!1 XD and i did something stupid which set me back on my quest for the nitemare sash... crying

what to talk about it??> i had the sash for a while, but gave it back to a friend because i got tired of everyone else having it as well, it seem to be the "it" item of the month >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:53 am
Chief Sankofa
June_Malatesta
Chief Sankofa

what to talk about it??> i had the sash for a while, but gave it back to a friend because i got tired of everyone else having it as well, it seem to be the "it" item of the month >.<

lol. it happens, but the key is that items like that will grow in value immensly(who knows why...) so i need it for my dream avi. then when my dream avi changes, i can sell it to get the next one easily! XD  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:57 am
June_Malatesta
Chief Sankofa
June_Malatesta
Chief Sankofa

lol. it happens, but the key is that items like that will grow in value immensly(who knows why...) so i need it for my dream avi. then when my dream avi changes, i can sell it to get the next one easily! XD

haha, now you sound like a friend of mine =p. and yes its a rather good item, but if it does grow in vaule it not going to for some time so i hope you have a lot of patence for that sort of thing. nice, it good to have a dream avi, because it gives you some goals on gaia besides just making money*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:15 am
I like random adds almost as much as I like random donations!

I just got a 98K donation last night.  

Demascion Lycan

Friendly Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Vampire Luna Rose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:18 am
Jane of the Volturi Gaurd
Ello! I have seen you are very active and friendly on this guild

Add me please?

can i?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:19 am
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!  

Vampire Luna Rose

Chanellzie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:59 pm
Chief Sankofa
so can anyone tell me how to fight boredom?

hey! I remember talking or more so bumping together with Angel on a forum!! hi again!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:54 pm
lolz never you try to cut water that is the way to win vs bored or run into a wall but slow down the velocity when the hit coming idk what im talking about sorry so random rofl  

odbpripripri

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:00 am
Demascion Lycan
I like random adds almost as much as I like random donations!

I just got a 98K donation last night.

Nice high fives for you *throw hands up*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:01 am
EhpicPhailure
Chief Sankofa
so can anyone tell me how to fight boredom?

hey! I remember talking or more so bumping together with Angel on a forum!! hi again!! biggrin

Ello bump buddy blaugh  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:03 am
odbpripripri
lolz never you try to cut water that is the way to win vs bored or run into a wall but slow down the velocity when the hit coming idk what im talking about sorry so random rofl

Tis ok, I love randomness thinking^^  
[28]~ New ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces