Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:33 pm
Soldier: "They study them.. try and see what makes the things tick. They especially look for any weaknessess, or anything that could make them more dangerous in certain situations. Sometimes we find certain chemicals or such that are useful for medical stuff or armor.... I guess it also helps when we come across demons of the same type that have converted, so we know what their basic needs are..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:36 pm
You don't clone them or mix them with other species such as reapers to try to enhance their natural abilities or to just see what happens?  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:55 pm
I know...zat's ze frustrating part...

*She paused.* You come from a world vhere you can zee dead loved onez for one veek, twice a year. Your society izn't used to vaiting for death to zee zose zat you haf lost und unfortunately you've had to grow up vith zat. Efery native of Limbo zeemz to haf forgotten zat efery vhere else haz to vait. I don't think you vould long for your mother zo much eef you didn't grow up vhere ze people around you got to see zeir dead mothers twice a year.

You do realize she felt a little guilty about zat too. She thought zat you did it because she had just seen her parents not too long before und zat you vere a little envious. Zo vhen you saw your mother she felt like it was partially her fault for it zince she got to zee her parents und you didn't. Howefer she did try to include you ze best she could. Eef you think her a younger zibling zan try to keep in mind zat a good older one doesn't leaf ze younger behind especially vhen zey are young und vhen zey are clinging efen eef a parent iz calling for zem. Vell zatz how I think it should be. *She thought of what it was like to be the oldest sibling for the first time in centuries. Unfortunately that passed quickly and she continued to watch the soldiers and wondered when they could move about.*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:01 pm
*The soldier stopped in his tracks, surprised at the question*

Soldier: "No... That'd be a bit too much like playing God for our tastes... Besides, I think Limbo learned their lesson with that a looong time ago during the whole 'Do artifically intelligent beings have souls?' ... er.. .debate."

*The soldier paused for a moment*

Soldier: "I'm guessing your scientists tried such a thing?"

- - - - -

GL:... "Envious... I would never want her to think that... I... miss my mother, but..."

*He just trailed off, shaking his head... he didn't know what else to say right now, and just sipped his hot chocolate. At that time, Sephiroth and his guide had already reached the bottom of the staircasee, and made their way to the others. The soldier stopped, listening to something in his helmet for a minute*

Soldier: "Okay, they're doing just one more sweep of the local area to be safe, but so far everything seems okay.... well, aside from the damage done to the forest nearby..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:18 pm
I probably didn't vord it quite right, but vhat else vaz she supposed to think?

*Rosemary thought to herself that it's a wonder that these large things can sneak up on her when a she could hear the footsteps of humans a couple of blocks away... maybe she needed her hearing checked.*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:39 pm
Not to my knowledge. *Said Sephiroth that was a lie well said enough to almost fool Rosemary. It might have if it wasn't for a certain ability of her's...* I guess you could say I have a fear of scientists or a paranoia. *He laughed...there was no phobia word he knew for that.* I'm surprised I haven't run into a phobia word for 'the fear of scientists.' *He continued.* The scientists kept several of the things they did hidden from the public as it seems scientists and companies tend to do. In fact it is rumored that one of their 'experiments' destroyed a small town and that they completely rebuilt it the way it was to cover it up. They supposedly even sent hired people to live there and pretend nothing ever happened. I do suspect some of the scientists to 'play God' here though.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:48 pm
*Minutes later, the area had been confirmed as clear, with no risk to anyone. The soldiers and Gaian authorities left, leaving THoR in silence once more...*

GL:... "Am I the only one that thinks that the spider thing.... well... Didn't it seem like it was more scared, than angry? Like it was running away? Hi did mention... those mages, as well."

*Part of his mind had been wondering.. what if that sudden aura of fear and despair hadn't been an attack... but an instinctive reaction by the demon? Maybe, it's own fear and despair? Perhaps it had been telepathic or something... Who knew. It wasn't likely they'd see the thing again.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:05 pm
Zat iz exactly vhy I had you get your scythe in ze first place because Hi mentioned ze magez. It zeemed like it could be friendly. Vhat I vould like to know iz vhy ze spider vaz here? You know spiderz are one of my familiars zo I am quite attatched to zem und tend to know vhat zey are feeling, eef zey plan to attack me or zomeone else, influence zem to not be able to attack unless attacked, etc. Maybe it vaz just un coincidence it vaz here or maybe not. Maybe it efen had another purpose other zan escape...  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:07 pm
*Sephiroth went back upstairs and actually wouldn't let anyone leave until he got an inventory count of his marbles....when he was satisfied he let them go and went back to bed.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:25 pm
*It was late morning the next day, when a portal opened outside... A *very* large portal, easily seen for miles away. GL was in the middle of eating his bowl of Cap'n Crunch cereal when a massive form slithered out, casting a shadow over THoR.*

GL: "What in the name of...."

*When he glanced out a window he nealry dropped his bowl. Outside, Dieamos slithered out of the portal, the dimensional gateway calmly closing behind his gargantuan form. Before the reaper could do or say anything, (most likely in panic... He hadn't really gotten to known the giant demon at all), a smaller portal opened and a familar face entered the realm of Gaia... or rather, half face. Jacob stretched a bit, looking slightly worn out*

Jacob: "We really need to see if we can teach you how to open portals, Dieamos. Making a gateway that size wears me out..."

*The black skinned, skeletal being chuckled deeply, and simply rumbled a reply*

Dieamos: "I'm not fat... I simply have an oversized skeletal structure."

Jacob: 'I think the phrase is 'big boned..'"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:33 pm
Hey you! *Shouted Black who was pratically hanging out of her window and pointing at the huge demon accusatively. She just woke up from the massive rumble of a voice and was afraid at first until she had seen Jacob through her curtains.* You just slid over my wagon and tricycle didn't you?!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:38 pm
*The Abomination looked confused for a moment, (it had a rather expression-filled face for only having a skull with skin over it) and carefully lift it's tail to see if it had inadvertantly crushed something*

Dieamos: "I do not think I trampled anything... if I did, I apologize... ..."

*It then lowered it's head towards Jacob, and whispered not so quietly...*

Dieamos: "What is a 'tricycle?'"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:52 pm
It'z a little red man powered mobility device vith three vheels often uzed by children und clowns. *Said Rosemary at the doorway wondering why such a large creature was there and if he was cloaked from others seeing him or not... there was still people out there who feared and hated the creature from what happened almost seven months ago.*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:07 am
Dieamos: "Ah, I see..."

Jacob: "Hello Black! Hello, Rosemary. Is Galantros here? There's something we needed to discuss with him."

*GL put away his bowl and stepped outside.. he couldn't help but stare at Dieamos for a moment, first at simply how large he was... and then at the huge gash in his stomach where thousands upon thousands of shadow goblins seemed to reside... Were some of them playing poker!?*

GL: "Hi... uh, what is it?"

Jacob: "Well... it's about the curse placed upon your head, and your mother's. I've managed to find out how to break it."

*GL stood there, absolutely stunned. He couldn't say anything for the longest time, but then started to shake a little with what seemed to be nervous excitement.*

GL: "Really!? I mean... wow... So.. I could finally get back all my memories, and.. and... Oh, wow... This is great!... So... why do you look all grim about it?"

Jacob: "Well, it is good news in a sense. Yes, you'd be able to remember everything about your mother, without ever having to suffer pain or memory loss again. But there's a downside. Do you mind if we step inside and discuss this? Of course, Dieamos will stay out here..."

GL: "Say, why is he here anyway?"

Jacob: "He wished to visit and also apologize for any harm he caused... Though, he's also a part of this... situation now."

*GL frowned a bit... he didn't like the way the necromancer said "situation..."*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:20 pm
*BlackMN looked at Dieamos questioningly and then shouted down:* Okay, but let me get dressed first. *She closed the window and shivered a bit. Her tails puffed out and she patted her arms. Slowly she glanced outside... the rediculously huge demon could easily look in, so she closed the curtain as well.*

*Rosemary said to the boys as they passed her to enter the house,* efen vallz haf earz. *She looked like she had just woken up...probably from Dieamos' loud voice. her hair was a little messy, her face had a pillow print that was almost gone, and she was wearing everything she had on yesterday which probably wasn't too comfortable. As always when she saw Jacob, the whole time she stood there, she resisted the urge to cuddle up against him. He was a natural necromancer with powers over the dead and she's still a vampire so she was naturally attracted to him. It wasn't out of liking him or anything of the sort, but of his power.*

*A few minutes later Black came down.*  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games