Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Rabbit Doubt - End of the Tail Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:27 pm
*ayami leaves the tavern and decides to explore the town to see if anyone new has moved in*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:23 am
Psyzapp finds an empty burrow next to Saber and starts busily unpacking her things. She is so excited to find such nice new bunny friends. 4laugh  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:32 am
*ayami sets out to get a cup of tea and sit out and enjoy the day*
I wonder who has good tea?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:42 am
*busily putters in the kitchen making baskets filled with carrot-zucchini cookies, coffee and tea samplers, cream, and sugar* Hmm...I think that's everything....oh! I almost forgot...

*scampers around town leaving baskets, topped with pretty bows, on everyone's doorsteps before heading home* There, all done. Now I can sit back with a cup of barley tea and some cookies.  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:44 am
Nei has gotten used to the water so it doesn't feel as cold anymore.

This is nice. She slides herself down till only her head is exposed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:30 pm
breakfast complete, bandaidd stands and stretches for a bit. Then tugs at her ear briefly before heading over to the tavern. There is a new sign in the window advertising rooms, so she steps inside and looks for Saber. She sees immediately that she is alone once again in the quiet and dim. She decides to take a look around and goes through a door in the back where there appear to be storage rooms. She climbs a staircase and finds a short hallway with three closed doors.

After knocking on each and finding no answer, she cautiously opens a door just a crack and calls out a timid "hello, anyone home?" No answer, so she goes inside to find a meticulously clean bedroom with a bed, wardrobe and desk. The bed is made up and has a pretty little gift basket on it all tied up with a bow. The desk and wardrobe are empty, so bandaidd asumes the room is available. she moves the basket to the desk and opens the window sash. Leaning out, she sees a couple of bunnies in the distance, but otherwise the town seems sleepier than she remembers.  

bandaidd
Crew

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:33 pm
((OOC - There is a new wolf in town ~ character has been notified))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:58 pm
*Faerie wakes and confusedly finds herself back in her burrow. She shrugs it off and opens the door to allow fresh air inside. On the doorstep is a basket topped off with a pretty bow. Faerie places the basket on the table and pulls out one of the carrot-zucchini cookies to nibble on* Mmmm, good! That was so nice of Saber to leave this for me! I'll have to remember to thank her next time I see her! *She grabs another cookie and hops off for town*  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:27 pm
*Meanders in to the clearing, picnic basket in hand* Oh what a pretty spot, so quiet and peaceful. It's nice to get a small break from those hooligans back at the home, the shenanigans they get up to. *Slides her glasses up her nose and peers around more closely, then whispers,* Awww, are those little bunnies I see there? Well, bless my soul, aren't they precious. *Sits very quietly and watches the cute little bunnies.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:36 pm
(OOC: LOL I love it, Gilda! Nice touch!) blaugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:39 pm
((OOC - thought it'd be fun to stop by for a visit, hopefully a little old lady doesn't scare the bunnies off.)) wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:31 pm
walks in to wonder how a beautiful bunny like me doing by being souronded by wonderful bunnys  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:55 pm
"It's been awhile..."

The Sage's form stood perched atop the roof of the tavern, overlooking the landscape.

"A lot has changed since I was last here... I guess I should go look for my Wiccan and see if we will be meeting the city's mystical needs..."

The next moment found him at the center of the crater Nightmare had left behind so long ago. It still held a faint stench of taint, and the ground was still barren.

"Hm... Much has changed, but some things remain..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:59 am
"Oh my gosh!" says Dame-bunny, "So many bunny weddings!!" She stretches and notices the slant of the sun in the sky, "Oh my gosh!!! I need to get dressed!" She jumps out of bed and quickly puts on her best bunny wedding clothes then preens herself in front of the mirror making sure to look her best bunnyself. Damebunny then grabs her things and quickly hops away to her next wedding - the big shebang: her baby bunnycousin's wedding. She wills herself not to cry.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:16 am
bandaidd looked up reflexively as she felt the presence of Exor above her and very close and before it was quickly gone. "Must be imagining things" she thought to herself as she shook her head a little. "Exor was destroyed by Nightmare and there's nothing, nothing at all that can bring him back. Ah, he was a noble one. Wish i had realized..." She shook her head again more vigorously this time to dispel the thoughts of a warrior rabbit gone, and took a deep cleansing breath.

Then she hopped away from the window and over to the desk to rummage through the gift basket. She found some mint and comfrey tea and sugar that she pulled out along with some delightful smelling cookies and took her snack downstairs to look for a cuppa hot water. Her thoughts kept going back to Exor and the great loos the town had suffered when he was destroyed. After awhile she realized that her tea was cool, but she trembled with excitement as an idea began to form in her little bunny mind.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff