I HATE people so much...
  I agree.
  Not everyone is like that. >.>
View Results

Anabethe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:06 pm
Mrs Sai
User Image
People Need To Start To Understand That Life Fucking Sucks And Is Unfair! Yes What Her Dad Did Was Wrong But Fuck There Aint Shit No One Can Do About It! It Disgusts A Lot Of People But What Is Anyone Going To Do About It? Nothing Cause That's Life And There's No Way To Change It!
User Image

Seriously chill. We are just discussing this. I don't understand why you need to approach the topic this way.
Anyways. I feel bad for the girl. I can't believe how cruel people could be. Her parents are not real parents. I hope those kids rot in jail for scarring that little girl for the rest of her life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:30 pm
i heard that there were already some girls at age 12, pregnant! gonk why would anyone do that to a girl that young?? just more proof that our world is totally messed up.  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

KittyLoverGirl239

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:51 pm
ANTi FReAK SHoW
I'm not surprised. Everything happens for a reason. That girl will grow up to be a strong, successful woman.

And when she is famous, the elderly father will look at her picture in the newspaper and think "wow, if only i had kept her, MAYBE SHE WOULD GIVE ME SOME CREDIT INSTEADI HAD TO BE A FREAKEN b***h AND SCAR HER FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:17 am
teddehguru
This just disgusts me to no end. First of all, the AGES of the four boys that did it. I mean,honestly, what has our world come to that nine to fourteen years olds a raping little girls. That's just dispicable. And for thegirls FATHER of all people to throw her away like a used tissue when she has gone through such a truamatizing predicament? That's just. . . UGH! I feel sorry for that poor little girl, I hope she will be alright.

WHAT LITTLE NINE YEAR OLD KNOWS WHAT RAPING IS??????

COME ON!!!!!!!!  

KittyLoverGirl239

AThousandLullabies

5,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:47 am
Mrs Sai
User Image
People Need To Start To Understand That Life Fucking Sucks And Is Unfair! Yes What Her Dad Did Was Wrong But Fuck There Aint Shit No One Can Do About It! It Disgusts A Lot Of People But What Is Anyone Going To Do About It? Nothing Cause That's Life And There's No Way To Change It!
User Image

yes, we understand that life isn't fair at times and sometimes it does suck but no one deserves to get gang-raped and then kicked out at age eight. and obviously we know we can't do anything about it but we're just discussing how inhumane it is, so there's no reason for your lil b***h fit. kthanksbye  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:52 am
KittyLoverGirl239
teddehguru
This just disgusts me to no end. First of all, the AGES of the four boys that did it. I mean,honestly, what has our world come to that nine to fourteen years olds a raping little girls. That's just dispicable. And for thegirls FATHER of all people to throw her away like a used tissue when she has gone through such a truamatizing predicament? That's just. . . UGH! I feel sorry for that poor little girl, I hope she will be alright.

COME ON!!!!!!!!

Actually, that's typically a sign of sexual abuse. Many children who are involved in 'agrravated sexual play' are victims of sexual abuse themselves. Like, say two children are playing doctor, and one child is very overly sexual. That is aggravated sexual play and typically shows that the child is a victim of sexual abuse.
Now, it could just be that the nine year old was with the older boys and joined in to 'fit in' or because his brother told him too or something. But the idea that those boys are victims themselves should not be entirely rejected. Now, don't get me wrong,t hey SHOULD NOT have done what they did. That is sick and wrong and sigusting, but maybe no one noticed. Sexual abuse starts a cycle, unfortunately, and many don't break it.  

[Lacrimosa]

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:00 pm
This is just horrible. Who would do something like this? ~shivers~ Rape is a serious problem. Her father shouldn't have left her. I can't believe people are so messed up these days. I apologize for saying what everyone else has been saying, but this IS wrong. I felt the need to comment that I think so.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:25 pm
******** disgusting... crying  

srv1025

takochuu

Shoujo Wife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:37 pm
This makes me wonder what the world is coming to.
This is so sad,how could the boys do that and the father is to cruel beyond words...
I hope she will come out strong.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:47 pm
Yeah, I've heard about this a little while back. It's really upsetting and unfair that in a lot of rape cases girls are mostly to blame. I know this sounds horrible for me to say but I truly do hope that these boys that did this will be in jail for life. Hell, the father should join with them too. It makes me sick to my stomach hearing victims being treated like that.

It's so disturbing. T.T My heart goes out to this little girl.  

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

FoxTailAngel

Shameless Businesswoman

5,000 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:59 pm
Wow, those children are definitely disturbed in the head. o.o
What kind of father would do that?
Man, our world truly is ******** up.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:58 pm
[Lacrimosa]
KittyLoverGirl239
teddehguru

COME ON!!!!!!!!

Actually, that's typically a sign of sexual abuse. Many children who are involved in 'agrravated sexual play' are victims of sexual abuse themselves. Like, say two children are playing doctor, and one child is very overly sexual. That is aggravated sexual play and typically shows that the child is a victim of sexual abuse.
Now, it could just be that the nine year old was with the older boys and joined in to 'fit in' or because his brother told him too or something. But the idea that those boys are victims themselves should not be entirely rejected. Now, don't get me wrong,t hey SHOULD NOT have done what they did. That is sick and wrong and sigusting, but maybe no one noticed. Sexual abuse starts a cycle, unfortunately, and many don't break it.

wait....me and my friend shane used to play this thing we called docter..." does that mean....like not extreme but...we like put leaves and stuff on our ukw so...  

KittyLoverGirl239

Xx-Musicaholic-xX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:05 pm
Our once beloved earth has become such a hellhole. That poor little girl. I wanna cry right about now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:44 am
KittyLoverGirl239
[Lacrimosa]
KittyLoverGirl239
teddehguru

COME ON!!!!!!!!

wait....me and my friend shane used to play this thing we called docter..." does that mean....like not extreme but...we like put leaves and stuff on our ukw so...

No, it's natural for kids to explore each other. But when one child intentionally touches another child's private places in a sexual way it's aggravated sexual play. S/he may have touched you in a private place, but as long as it was not sexual it doesn't constitute a warning sign for abuse/abuse itself. There is a very fine line there, it's hard to explain...  

[Lacrimosa]

EmilyEverlasting

Devout Deadeye

12,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:22 pm
thats just sick  
08. ✿ - - - All Around The World News

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items