Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChloeeCyanide

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:00 pm
Yukie blushed slightly from embaressment
"Ummm..Oh, That?, I was trying to draw my pet wolf, It's just rubbish, I got his posture all wrong!" She said a bit annoyed at herself.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit uneasy" She asked him  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:09 pm
Dirge put the drawing back down " just a little nevous, first day and all" he was now a little embaressed  

Mikeyeatcookie

ChloeeCyanide

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:58 pm
Yukie gave him a big smile but coverd her mouth when she realised she was showing off her fangs a bit too much.

"Ohh, I wounderd why i hadn't seen you before, I ushally note people in my head...Woah, That sounded a bit too creapy, I mean i would have noticed you because your noticeable, Not in a bad way!...I'm going to shut up and stop digging my own grave now" She said buring her head in her book.

"Ugh!" She exclaimed, Muffled by the pages of her book.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:31 pm
Character's Name- Takeru
Age- 16
Picture- User Image
Personality- Loving, Kind, Austere, usually a nice guy.
Bio- Takeru doesn't remember much about his childhood. He simply knows he was put on earth to make people happy for as long as he lives.
Power/ Immortal Creature- Controls electricity and has heightened senses and strength | Angel  

_je veux ton amour

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:01 pm
Character's Name- Tsukasa
Age- 16
Picture- User Image
Personalitiy- Quiet and thoughtful, doesn't like people touching her because it freaks her out.
Bio- Only 5'3" and 90lbs, Tsukasa is small with a whip like body that can move very fast. Coming from a home where her parents never paid attention to her she grew up mostly alone and devoted her time to reading books. When she was 10 she found a book at the library on magic and she started studying to become a witch. Tsukasa became tainted by dark magic on the she lost control in anger at her parents and let the dark magic comsume part of her soul, but not all of it. When she loses control she passes out and doesn't remember anything that happened.
Power/ Immortal Creature- A witch that uses dark magic, such as controling shadows and dark spirits.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:16 pm
Tsukasa sat underneath a tree and started waving her hand around, playing with a spirit that looked like a skull with wings. She had 3 books open in front of her, a spell book, a strang old book written in runes, and a sketch book open to a picture of the skull spirit.  

Lady Eevee

Au_Chante_Moron

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:31 pm
Clove couldn't take the amount of people around her. She started to sneak out of the crowd and headed towards an empty bench. Too many people, she thought to herself as she opened up her potion book and pulled out a small flask. Sage, duckweed and a pinch of pepper. She mixed the ingrendients together as it turned purple.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:04 pm
Tsukasa's hand froze in the airand the skull spirit looked at her angrily. She sniffed the air and smelled sage. Turning her head she saw a girl sitting on a bench mixing a potion. Tsukasa sat studying the girl, her pupiless ice blue eyes focused on her.  

Lady Eevee

Dominatrix Eve

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:00 pm
Character: (can i have two?)Hoshiko@Leiko
picture: User Image
Personality: Both Are Shy,Nerjous,Jumpy, And both A bit Paranoid
Bio: Both Were released from the Winnatu Sanctimorium At age 8, Have been living With Ther family Eversence, Leiko found Out about Here and persuaded Hoshiko to come with him
Power/Immortal creature: Both are Immortal Nekos with Elemental capaibalites Hoshiko: Wind Leiko: Water, and He can also teleport  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:34 pm
Kalli snapped out of her reverie, she had been watching everyone around her. She turned to Durge. "So sorry about that, " redface , "I'm Kalli. So, you draw?" she turned to Yukie.  

Starbucks_Phantom

Mikeyeatcookie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:25 am
he laughed a little, he noticed Yukie was acting a bit strange "is there something wrong" he kneeled down and sat on the grass next to them and nodded at Kalli  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:59 am
"Oh, Sorry, It's nothing" She said smiling, "I'm just not used to talking to people, I ushally end up totally embarissing my self or getting laughed at" She said

"And, Well, I try to, But it never comes out like i planned" She said staring at the pile of screwed up paper next to her.  

ChloeeCyanide

Mikeyeatcookie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:25 am
Dirge didn't really know what she ment, "i'm heading off to class now" he waved the girls off and walked into the building  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:27 am
Awakening in the dawn, in the realm of Valhalla

{ 尢 }Character Name: Hikaru Lyoko Kimimoto
Nicknames: Hikaru, Lyoko
Picture:
User Image
Personality: Hikaru has an innocent personality, but is also naive, and he is mainly a pacifist. However, Hikaru has an alternate personality called Hiroaki who is basically the complete opposite of Hikaru, and is far more dangerous. And when Hiroaki takes over, his magical energies' polarity is reversed, causing him to drain life instead of heal, and his hair turns pitch black and his eyes blood red.
Bio: Hikaru is the son of the current Ijutsu Shuhan, and the Ijutsu are a race of neko humans who possess the ability to control nature, and their singing can reach any range, and also use White Magic. However, when his girlfriend was killed by a Majutsu assassin, he pleaded with Gaia to save her, and went as far as to split his soul in two to save and protect her. In doing so, Hikaru bound himself to die, but a loophole allowed him to gain immortality and he went to this school to live a normal life with friends, knowing he might never see Kara (his girlfriend) again although his parents are supporting him in this school.
Power/Immortal Creature: Before becoming Immortal, Hikaru possessed White Magic and Elemental Control over Water and Ice, however now with his Immortality, he retains those abilities but can also make his friends stronger by making spiritual contracts with them, which augment their power but curse them to a life of solitude, and this power was granted by Gaia herself.{ 尢 }

I am Vuxarukirii, the Valkyrie Knight of the Eternal Reawakening

Vuxarukirii

Au_Chante_Moron

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:49 am
"And goatsmilk." She said to herself as she put in the last ingredient. The potion was now bubbling; a sign of completion. Clove smiled as she pulled a dead bird out of her bag. The blue jay laid there showing its wound that had killed it. Clove took the flask and poured enough to fill the wound. The potion was absorbed and the blue jay came to life again. You could still see the wound, but it would heal. It flew out of her hands and disappered in some trees. She started to pack up her stuff and headed towards her class until she noticed a girl with a skull spirit looking at her. Her ice cold blue eyes cut thourgh her.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games