Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:13 pm
User ImageThe strange teenager reappeared just above the mansion's front door to get a glimpse of everyone entering the building. "Well, this makes my job easier.. every race is here.." he thought to himself as he adjusted the bandages on his left eye. He lead himself on a small clearing on the roof where in he can see the growing crowd on the main lobby through a small window.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:14 pm
seeing Mega exiting her office, Dark projected himself in front of her,"hey there good lookin, its been a while", circling her like a bird of prey, he began to grab at her hair and cloths." so Mega...or is Chief Sankofa now, i have to say its a bit of a shock to go away for a few thousand years and see you change so much", Dark said in a deep voice near her ear  

Phantom Touch

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:46 pm
*standing in the doorway* *sees a big black thing heading for the Castle* *calls out to it* "Hello there! Are you going to come in? It's warm and dry and there is food and drink. Come in and make yourself at home!" *sunddenly senceing something or some one on the roof and looking up through the window just in time to see some one or something flash out of sight* "Hummmmm. Wonder what that could have been. Better let Cheif know later" *she says to herself*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:57 pm
*walks up to the door and bangs on it profusely*  

Arazyal

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:57 pm
User ImageHe notices someone looking at him from a distance. "She's good.. I should.. get to know her.." he said to himself as he grinned at her for a while before entering the mansion secretly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:04 pm
I walked away from the girl ignoring me. I seen a strange teenager walk in, and I also noticed nobody else saw him. I opened the door, and saw a black figure, growling and staring at me with peircing yellow eyes. " Oh, I'm sorry, do you want in?" I asked, smiling. I side-stepped, welcoming him in. For some reason, it took all of my strong power to hold me back from ripping this strangers face off. He had an evil feeling aura.  

iDero-Goi

Arazyal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:10 pm
*transforms into a more "appealing" form* Why, Yes I would, and thank you. *enters*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:30 pm
User ImageHe walks around the halls trying to keep out of sight as much as possible as he searches for the thing that draws him to this mansion. "Where is it.." he whispered as his hand touches the walls.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:34 pm
*finishes greeting the new commers* *sees the young teenager trying to slip in* *goes over to him* "Hello, there," *she says to him* "Trying to get in without me seeing you is it? Well you're sadly going to have to do better then that. I can see everything going on in this hall through my magic. Chief doesn't put up with funny stuff happening,so try not to cause trouble." *she waits for the young man to answer her*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:40 pm
*kicks the wall to see if its architecturally sound*  

Arazyal

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:40 pm
User ImageHe turns to notice a very attractive woman with quite an impressive magical aura around her talking to him. She's making me hungry.. The teenager shook his head and just smiled at her. "I understand miss, no funny business." He grinned and walked away thinking. I'd bet she's quite tasty.. remind me to come back to her later..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:44 pm
*Goddess the Centar shakes her head at the retreating figure of the young man* "Something about him doesn't seem right. I'll have to tell the Chief about this interesting young man" *she says to her self, heading back to the front door to greet the next guests*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:51 pm
User ImageHe notices Goddess leave and starts searching again. The teenager found himself wandering lower and lower down the mansion's basement.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:52 pm
*walks up to the centaur and taps her on the shoulder* hey...um...Sorry about the storm. Bad storms seem to pick up when I travel. Oh, and do you guys have something to eat. I'm starving  

Arazyal

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces