Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Tiger Safari! Art done @.@, took me 3 minutes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:31 pm
Eh, I'll do a quick try at the renamon poem.

Soft and yellow fur.
A powerful one for sure.
Come be at my side.

A haiku, my preferred poetry method.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:45 pm
Dax scowled as he walked down the path with Thunder the Veemon piggy back riding him. They were taking a morning hike and had basically nothing else to do and they got lost along the way. Suddenly, they heard a whimpering from behind a tree.
"Who's over there!?" Dax shouted cautiously, pulling out his bow-and-arrow. There was a sound of feet scrambling, and he glimpsed a Gabumon running about. Only the Gabumon had no fur. He wanted to catch the Gabumon without hurting it to find out what was wrong, so he shot an arrow at the tree next to the Gabumon, frightening it and making it fall down. Veemon jumped off and ran with Dax to find out what was wrong.
"Hey...your a Gabumon...what happened to your fur? Are you okay?"

Thunder snickered at the naked Gabumon, but Dax hit him in the gut with his elbow. "Ey, bud, you okays? You kinda got no clothes on" He said, holding back laughter.
"Some Leormon stole my fur! Its not fair! Without my fur....I'm just not a digimon! I am just some Naked Hooligan! Please, help me get my fur back! The Leormon are said to live in a cave by the lake on the safari. Please!"
Dax flinched- this was a lot to ask in such small time. But why shouldn't he help? It is always good to help other people, including digimon. He sighed and before he could say anything,
"We ain't gonna help yah. We got better things to do" He sat up, thinking Dax was behind him, and began walking away."No, Thunder. We're going to help him" Dax said harshly.
"Why should we!? Leormon are just lame rookie digimon! He can take them!"
As soon as Thunder said this, the Gabumon shook his head furiously. "I will not go out like this!" He said, offended.
"Thats your own problem.Dax, let's go" But Dax didn't move. Thunder turned around to see Dax actually nodding and saying yes to Gabumon's request.
"God dang it. Now I have to go. Fine! I'll go. But I wont like it." He muttered something about Freedom and walked over to Dax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dax grunted each time he pushed the paddles in the canoe. Thunder lied, relax at the back of the canoe.The lake was so quite and peaceful. Birds sang as fish jumped through the water. It was so quiet you could almost hear the ripples in the water itself.
"So these little buggers are like cats. I assume they have like a leomon as a king or something. You have to be prepared, man. You need to keep them occupied as I grab the fur." He went over for about the hundredth time. He really wanted to get the fur back. I mean, it would be really embarrassing to ahve you clothes stolen and have to walk around NAKED. Dax was always kind enough to help people.

"Yeah yeah, just keep rowing, will ya? Yeah. Good work" Thunder closed his eyes and, he, too, listened to the sound of nature. This place was very interesting and beautiful. He began daydreaming. He was a magnamon X, with the ability to control his amazing strength and intelligence in even his X form.He would run around saving people. It would all be oh so interesting. Yes....and then Dax asked him a question.
"Hey man, you wouldn't like to walk around without any scales would you? It would be creepy. I feel so bad for the Gabumon, he must be traumatized. I do hope he turns out okay. Think about how embarassing it was. Wouldn't you want help too?"He asked with confidence and questioning in his voice.
Thunder considered these words for a moment, as his day dream of being a life-saving magnamon X slowly faded. He then came up with an answer and simply nodded as He opened one of his eyes to see a rocky shore far away, the cave right by it.
"Uhhh, Dax. We have a problem.

"Whats wrong?" He asked, half interesting as he pulled the paddles back and forth. He heard the waves crashing against the shore ahead, not registering in his head that they were crashing on rocks.
"Dax, our boat will shatter if we dock there!" he said, panicked. They were coming to the shore faster and faster. He stood up.
Dax Freaked out and nearly lost the paddles. He stabbed them in the water, making the boat stop a few feet away from the shore. "We'll just have to leave the boat here and swim to shore, Thunder. C'mon." He muttered, jumping in the water.
A look of utter discuss filled Thunder's face."Water? Wet? No! Over my dead pixels!" He said, scared. He really was scared of water. Well think about it, dragons fire was always doused by water.
"Awwww, is the poow wittwe lizard afwaid of watew? Awwwwww" He said in a mocking voice, clearly holding back his teeth from chattering in the water.
Thunder scowled brightly. "I'm NOT afraid of any stupid water! I just don't wanna get wet!" He retorted loudly.
Dax really had to shut him up before the Leormon heard them. He sighed. "I'll bet you 5 cakes that you can't swim and your afraid of water" He reponded,snickering under his breath.Thunder sighed. "Your on" He muttered. He then cannon balled into the water. He shivered, cold and frightened. "Lets get out of here" He muttered, swimming towards shore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dax shushed the wet,tired, and complaining Thunder and glanced upwards from a rock.Three Leormon were standing guard, their gold necklaces with jade centers swinging on their necks. Dax turned to Thunder and gestured for him to move it on.
thunder reluctantly did so, slowly creeping up,then-
"AIR VEE-HEADBUTT!" He shouted as he jumped up, dived, and knocked down all three of the Leormon. He landed inside the cave as Dax crept in.

Dax slyly hugged the wall and crept his way along,searching for any rooms holding the fur. He quickly noticed noticed a small group of Leormon huddled. He gestured for Thunder to walk over and make a scene.
"Boom Boom Punch!"He shouted as he punched all three of the Leormon three times. They all growled and turned to him.
"LeoClaw!" Two of them shouted. The other one shouted nothing as he ran up and bit Thunder's arm. It was a Critical Bite move, and it packed a punch. Before he could do anything, Three claws slashed across his chest. He yelped in pain.
Meanwhile, Dax had stalked over, grabbed the fur, and tried to signal to Thunder that he could run, but three Leormon ran after him, shouting.He scowled. "THUNDER! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" He bolted himself outside of the cave, 6 Leormon in pursuit, Thunder right next to him."CAT'S CANT SWIM! COME ON, THEN!" He shouted as he dived into the water from a large rock.
Very Reluctantly, Thunder jumped in as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They did it. They had the fur and they were about to give it back to Gabumon as soon as they landed. "This is wonderful!" He shouted gleefully. Unfortuanetly for them, it wasn't over.
"I love hearing them swearing and cursing at us" Thunder said, relaxed. He was happy to get on with his life when they get back. And then...
A MetalSeadramon rose from the water. Not taking much time to wait, he shouted in a croaky voice "RiverIceBlast...".
Dax and Thunder went unconcious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Humans? Wake up! You got my fur back. Your bodies were blasted into trees. I got you down!" Said a familiar voice.
Dax slowly opened his eyes to see Gabumon hovering above him, fur and all. He smiled weakly and looked next to him. He couldn't believe it- Thunder was sleeping. He snorted with laughter. "So your got your fur back on. I have NO IDEA how, but good for you!" He smiled in a friendly way.
"Well...looks like our adventure is over. Just do me a favor. Leave me here to sleep." With that, he turned over and started snoring.

City in Slumber

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:57 am
Aug. 5th the contest ends...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:13 pm
Tigerx81
Aug. 5th the contest ends...

I don't suppose I won the Gabumon thing? DX  

City in Slumber

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:14 pm
Score! That gives me plenty of time. =D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:19 pm
Stop asking me if you won, you guys...you will find out at the end  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:34 pm
Oh! Im sorry, Tiger. I thought you were judging it kinda like you did with the others. aplogy cupcake? XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:08 pm
kirashimu
Found it!

User Image

I give Patamon to iLord Werewolf20

EDIT: Crap! DX Stupid photobucket had to be slow DX

cool thx
so do put accept?  

-Xx_Were_xX-

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:23 pm
You get Salamon, not Patamon since I didn't win that one DX I won the Salamon one though so you get it XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:35 pm
apology accepted.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:58 pm
Tigerx81
apology accepted.

Thanks tiger biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:58 pm
ill take a shot at renamon
on the outside your yellow fluff
but on the inside your tuff

your the perfect catch
and we are the perfect match  

grunnymike

-Xx_Were_xX-

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:54 pm
kirashimu
You get Salamon, not Patamon since I didn't win that one DX I won the Salamon one though so you get it XD

cool  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'm aiming to get Renamon.
I don't know if I did it right...
Anyways, here is my poem:

"I love you."
And
"Will you go out with me?"
Is what I want to say to you.
If I did say these two lines,
It would be a dream come true.

But this is no fairy tale.
And I tell you the truth.
That when the day turns to night,
And the moon begins to shine bright,
Another day has passed,
And I haven't said one word yet again.

I've known you for quite a while,
And we've been friends for quite some time.
I've seen what you can do,
And I've seen what you can't.
I've heard of your amazing stories,
Of how you save others from death.

I'm don't know how to be a good friend.
I lack in every skill there is to know.
I am no super hero like you.
But I know I am a failure.
A failure who was not fated to be with you.
A someone who is the exact opposite of you.

You were secretive.
While I wasn't.
You liked being lonely.
While I liked being with you.
You were the popular one.
While I was the nerd no one liked.

Yet you stood right next to me,
With everyone staring at us,
Wondering why you were with a loser.
I don't know why either,
And I probably will never know.
But you made me happy to be next to you that day.

I have learned much since that day.
And I still have much more to learn.
You're like a puzzle that I want to solve.
And I won't stop until I do.
I don't know what will happen once I solve it.
And I think I don't want to.

I know that one day I can tell you how much I feel.
I know that one day I can say the words I want to to you.
But until it does, all I can do is be a friend.
I want to be your first and only love.
And I want to be the one that says to you,
"Will you marry me?"

Happy Story!
Hard to understand since cause it's supposed to be like a story.
And was it supposed to be like this?
I think I did it wrong...

//soupy

Teh Soupreme

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items