Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's
High School Role-Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claivern

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:54 am
Phiara stumbled to her feet and tried to back away from the boy without him noticing. "Thanks. I'm Phiara. I, er..." She put a hand to the scratch on her head and winced a little. She grabbed the book that had fell open on the ground. With a quick glance and a nervous smile she tucked the book under her arm and started walking away slowly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:12 am
"Wait.. Where are you going?" Follows Phiara for a few paces..  

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:22 pm
Sighs and gets up, leaving Onyx behind for a second "Hey, stay with us for abit, or do you know where we have to go?" He shouted after them  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:57 pm
"I, uh..." She looked nervously over her shoulder then kept walking. "Gym Quad." Phiara called back. "We need to go to the Gym Quad."  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:53 pm
"Brilliant.... Gym...." Da-ku muttered as he started towards the gyms.... Cookie would follow evetually right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:54 pm
"Umm.. But Phiara.." The three of them turn the corner, Da-Ku and I still a few paces behind.

Phiara was suddenly out of sight. "Wh.." Benny freezes and looks at Da-Ku "I told you.."

I scope around us.. "Is Onyx, still with us.. We shouldn't split up!"

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:32 am
"No.... she seems off in her own little world...." Da-ku sighed "I don't want to be stuck on the bench forever mind you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:53 pm
Phiara looked down at the two boys from one of the neaarby trees, leaning forward just enough to hear what they were saying. She checked her footing, then climbed silently through the branches until she reached the gym quad, then jumped down, checking her book was okay. Still, there was no-one else about. SHe was beginning to get worried.  

Claivern

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:24 am
"Hrmm.. If she's happy there, then.." Benny pauses looking at Da-Ku, and places a hand on his back. "Soo.. What are you thinking about fella?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:27 pm
Onyx comes back from her own little world sharply. She looks around wondering where everyone was just enough to catch the back of Da-Ku's shirt tail turn the corner. She ran to catch up with them. "Im sorry, I tend to zone out alot...." She said rubbing the back of her neck with a cheesy smile. "Are we even in the right place? No one's here...." She asked, a bit of worry in her voice.
o 3o

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:11 pm
Sorry I'm a bit late!!!

Name: Myraku
Subjects Taken: Math, (cannot specify at the moment, sorry) Phys. and Life Science, a little bit of History, Phys. Ed, Computer Application, Art
Clique / Label (Emo, Prep etc..): A little Goth, a little Scene, somewhere in there.
^ ^
Physical Features: Long black hair that goes down to the small of her back, with silver streaks, she's very pale, and pretty skinny. Her eyes are a Royal Blue.
Personality: Very shy. Very, very shy. Like me. XD Whenever she talks, it's kind of a step above a whisper, unless she's really motivated about something. She cares deeply for others who help her with anything, no matter how small.
Additional Info: She likes scenery photography a lot, so she keeps a mini camera around her neck at all times.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:47 pm
While everyone else journeyed to the Gym, Myraku was busying herself with photography of the new school. The shrubs and trees especially appealed to her; the Cherry Blossoms were beautifully in bloom, and the shrubs bringing bright red roses. Once she was satisfied, she glanced at the others and decided to join them, for she didn't favor getting lost. She quickly but quietly walked after them.  

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:51 pm
[welcome back muffin and yay more people!]
Da-ku turned and hugged Onyx "We've had a tip off about the gym, a new girl came and told us to go there, so that's what we are doing... Coming with?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:30 am
Benny decided to join the hug "It's okay Onyx" ..Looking over Da-Ku's shoulder he saw a new person in the distance..

Another girl, holding what seemed to be a camera. "Hm.. Lookie over there!" He breaks from the hug and waves, before gesturing her over here.

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300