Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:53 pm
Hiya Sakura - Kurd Jam - good to see ya!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Not sure if I'm allowed to post here or not. Just wanted to say hi to Lil  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

silvertabby

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:48 am
Hi there. I'm new to Gaia and to this Guild and am enjoying them immensly. My husband isn't though, as all I do now is sit at the compter and don't get anything else done, like feeding him, cleaning house, working on our home business, ect. I also play Neopets and my son's gamecube occasionally. I used to really be into Pokemon. And here I am a 50 year old woman. wink I do wonder if something happened to me that I never grew up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:32 pm
Jumps in and says hi!
I am Yannah from Sweden smile Mother of 3 Gaians IRL. Will turn 40 next year sweatdrop Work as a teacher in grade 4 (10-year olds)  

Yannah

Tarotess
Crew

7,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:11 pm
xd so good to see all the new geezers! welcome! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:13 pm
Yannah
Jumps in and says hi!
I am Yannah from Sweden smile Mother of 3 Gaians IRL. Will turn 40 next year sweatdrop Work as a teacher in grade 4 (10-year olds)
Hiya Yannah - did I already meet you before... or was it in the Parents Guild Good to see you!
Hiya Silvertabby - none of us has grown up - lets hope we never have to blaugh  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

dead-account0001

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:35 pm
Well for those of you I don't really know I guess I should formly introduce my self. I'm Garish... For those of you who knew me before, yes my avatar was a guy before. ^^; I'm a girl though. Anyways... I am senior at a private university studying art, Illustration to be exact. I turn 30 this year... In October... ^^; So far it doesn't really seem to be a big deal... I haven't fallen apart yet or anything. XP I think I am actually, I just don't think it has anything to do with my uneventfull birthday coming up...

I like to draw, paint, and write, and babble on about random things that interest me. ^^; *waves to everyone*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:48 pm
Garish
Well for those of you I don't really know I guess I should formly introduce my self. I'm Garish... For those of you who knew me before, yes my avatar was a guy before. ^^; I'm a girl though. Anyways... I am senior at a private university studying art, Illustration to be exact. I turn 30 this year... In October... ^^; So far it doesn't really seem to be a big deal... I haven't fallen apart yet or anything. XP I think I am actually, I just don't think it has anything to do with my uneventfull birthday coming up...

I like to draw, paint, and write, and babble on about random things that interest me. ^^; *waves to everyone*
welcome! xd i am pleased to meet you honey! 3nodding  

Tarotess
Crew

7,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

dead-account0001

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:57 pm
Tarotess
Garish

welcome! xd i am pleased to meet you honey! 3nodding

It is a pleasure to meet you too. ^__^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:27 am
silvertabby
Hi there. I'm new to Gaia and to this Guild and am enjoying them immensly. My husband isn't though, as all I do now is sit at the compter and don't get anything else done, like feeding him, cleaning house, working on our home business, ect. I also play Neopets and my son's gamecube occasionally. I used to really be into Pokemon. And here I am a 50 year old woman. wink I do wonder if something happened to me that I never grew up.

OMG... we must be twins... though I'm a bit younger. wink

I am new to this guild and am somewhat new to Gaia, joined a long time ago as a favor for a friend but never really visited the site. In June I got aggravated and bored with Neopets and decided to check it out. Now I have neglected all I have built at neopets for Gaia!! I am a major art whore and love all art of my character!!
I also have a hubby who can't figure out what i do all day since nothing else gets done! I have 2 girls that I have to hide this site from cause they are younger. I'm supposed to be job hunting.... eek
Anyway, its nice to meet others in my age range and not have to feel so weird being on the site!! (I'm 32). I look forward to meeting and chatting with you all!!  

Fiery Myst

Yannah

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:01 pm
Lil Brat
Yannah
Jumps in and says hi!
Hiya Yannah - did I already meet you before... or was it in the Parents Guild Good to see you!
Hiya Silvertabby - none of us has grown up - lets hope we never have to blaugh

Hello.
Yes, we met in the parents guild. I didn't feel it was the place for me though (Too many toddler parents) It is nice to see you again!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:00 pm
Hi, all, I'm new. I've been lurking on the Geezer thread for a bit, and finally decided to get my a** in gear when I saw the response on someone's "please tell me there's someone else here over 20". So I joined up. Hi, all, and it's good to meet you!

Nothing against Gaia, but it's lovely to have a place to go that's not all teenage angst and drama. I've forgotten what that was like.

I'm in Seattle, I'm 29 and gainfully employed, and spend far too much time on Gaia and other little pet sites. Half the time, I think it's me trying to either avoid work or resurrect my childhood, I'm not sure. I'm just now attempting to rent more anime to see what the heck it's about, since my minimal exposure to it was Sailor Moon and Transformers, way back when. It's been something of an adventure.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!  

Walking Infectia

Kritta

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:04 pm
Hello, another new geezer here. I am currently 26, but that will change in less than two months. My boyfriend got me hooked on this place, but I'm just not into the roleplaying thing like he is. I just want to meet some new people and have intellectual conversations, which I haven't had any yet! Hopefully I can get that here!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:14 pm
Hello new old people!!

Um, wait....new....old.....um, yeah. sweatdrop

Anyway, welcome new geezers!!!!  

Wendigo29
Crew

Surreal Dream

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:49 pm
Hey *bows* I'm a new Geezer lol I just turned twentyone a couple of months ago. So when I'm not out trying to make a couple of bucks djing. I'm out trying to find a real job, but aside from that I'm on here (my computer) ruining my eyes and mind (according to my mom, whom I recently moved back in with meh! lol) I'm from the not so great state of UT btw. Gimmie a shout out whenever you need someone to talk to lol.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff