Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
~~Sophia Grimes~~ The Polite Type Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'll be a good Hostess?
No!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!!
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gold
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:42 pm
"You're welcome Kaana and yes I'll remember that." Sophia also looked back at Jin with a small smile and contiuned to Host her guests.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:20 am
((I film it and then try and get it online for you guys. I was hoping to ask him to do a hosting line in Tamaki's voice))

Yuki stuck her tounge out at her cousin and laughed. "Thank you Sophia-chan! Have a flower!" She said, pulling out a bunch of Tamaki's roses.
Koku stared at the flowers before looking at the door. She noticed Jin looking in the room. Is it normal to stalk your girlfriend?  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:36 am
((You should ask him to say 'what if I let you drink it, from my mouth'!))

"Your welcome Yuki" Sophia laughed a little when Yuki pulled out a bunch of tamaki's roses. "Would you like a vase for those?" She asked kindly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:47 pm
"Oh gosh, not the roses again. Tamaki-senpai orders too much of those..."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:01 pm
*smiles as all the other girls enjoying all the roses and watches as a rose falls on her lap*

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:53 pm
::While walking down the hall, returning to Tamaki-Sempai's room (by the way, where on Earth is Tamaki-Sempai anyway?????) I hear Miss Koku mumble under her breath about me stalking. I stop, summon a sheet of paper, and write a note on it, then send it to her via paper airplane. It reads, "It's not stalking, it's LOVE. I'm just worried about her." After sending it, I quicken my pace hoping not to be detected by Sophia-chan::
Otaku_Gurl_69
((I film it and then try and get it online for you guys. I was hoping to ask him to do a hosting line in Tamaki's voice))

Yuki stuck her tounge out at her cousin and laughed. "Thank you Sophia-chan! Have a flower!" She said, pulling out a bunch of Tamaki's roses.
Koku stared at the flowers before looking at the door. She noticed Jin looking in the room. Is it normal to stalk your girlfriend?

Innocent_Slut_19

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:58 pm
"Sigh...Jin-san's behavior kind of reminds me of Tamaki-senpai..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:47 pm
Sophia giggled lightly. "He does sem like Tamaki, I guess that's why he wants to be his apprentice." She commented kindly. "I think he'd make a good host." She finished. "DoesYuki pull out the roses on a usual basis?" She asked based on Michi's reaction.  

Psychotic Disarray

Kaana-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:08 pm
Kaana-chan smiled and sipped her tea quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:18 pm
"Tamaki-senpai already has an apprentice, but I'm sure he can take Jin-san too. And it's not like I hate roses or anything, it's just that I always see those everyday cause Tamaki-senpai orders them too much..."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:20 pm
"Oh I see." Sophia said to both statements. "Personally I love Roses, they are my favorite flower. They are also my birth flower and pearls are my birth stone." She stated softly. She refilled people's tea as they needed it. "So how did you all get into Ouran Academy? I, myself, came from a middle class family and we could afford it by ourselves so I enter a scholoarship for singing and I won. That paid for me to be able to travel down her to Japan from America and transfer into Ouran." She said kindly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:35 pm
"Impressive...we should hear you sing sometime Sophia!" Theresa said.  

Nighthawk475

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:25 pm
"Impressive, Sophia-san. I came to Ouran because of music business. I sang and played different instruments for many bands here in Japan."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:08 pm
Sophia turned to Theresa and blushed lightly. "To tell you the truth I don't think I should have won. You guys wouldn't want to hear me sing but thank you." She turned to Michi. "That's wonderful, you should play for us sometime Michi! I play a little of the flute myself but nothing special." She admitted with another soft blush.  

Psychotic Disarray

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:55 pm
"A-Ah, I'm not sure about that...I haven't sang for a while. Also, you should think that way, Sophia-san. I would like to hear you sing if you feel like it."  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff