Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Non-Forgiving Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:55 am
"No you don't!" I screamed. I was panicked. He was pushing me in! I must have sounded really girly.

"No!" I shouted once more. I struggled to get free from his clutch. I clubbed once, twice, trice on the head. I'm free!

The impact of the break between me and the magical being threw us both into different directions. Me, away from the forest, him, into the forest. I rolled on the grass, my eyes shut tight. The I stopped rolling. I wondered what made me come out of the forest ans I saw the sash.

"HURRAH FOR SASH!" I screamed joviantly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:09 am
I rolled into the forest.

I slightly regained my composure.

"That girl!" I shouted, cursing her in my head.

I use to much magical energy and I was exhausted. I have to give up on my task for now. I lay simply on the ground. Tired!

The thought that i failed a task keep on botherng me. I CAN'T RELAX!
Argh! I stood up. I decided to change back into my true form but then i realized something was wrong............I'm still in a boy's form! I screamed in my head!

This has gone to far! I materialized clothes that i have seen humans wear and put them on.

Took a deep breath and step out of the forest. I look for her and there she was overly cheering on her victory.

I walk towards her. WALK! my wings were busted!  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:43 pm
"Oho, what happened boy? I thought you were going to change into your true form and fly me in?" I said smugly. The face the boy made was valuable! That expression don't come cheap, I thought gleefully. I must've cut a fuse somewhere.

"Have you somehow overuse your power?" I asked. Yippey! I cheered inwardly. I win, I win, I WIN!!! My head was in the air.

"Sorry boy but I will not go into the forest," I said loudly while keeping our distance safe, meaning 15 feet apart. I don't know if he's out of magic power yet so I must be wary, I said to myself. I pulled my staff from the ground and put on a fighting stance. I'm not gonna take any chances.

"Kid, leave before someone gets hurt," I said but suddenly something struck in my head. What a good idea! I praised my brain.

"Unless, you take me to your master or you tell me the story of the forest then I'll willingly go in," I said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:34 am
"My master is away on a business trip...." I told her. it was what i heard the humans would say if they want to excuse someone.....does it?

I smirked while looking at her, on fighting stance. She's quick to learn.......I moved slowly towards her without calmly while wearing my evil grin.

"Come on! I'm just a kid! Its illegal to hurt a small, goodlooking, sweet kid" I told her. I'm trying to level my voice to a normal human kid. The voice enchantment is still on drive and its one of the abilities we have to control humans to do our bidding.  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:47 am
"You now what kid, you're right," I said. Hohoho, plot up my sleeve.

"You're just a kid so I should leave you alone right?" I started packing what I have. The boy stared.

"But since you're a 'magical kid', I'll just leave you to fend yourself here, alone, in the outskirts of the forest, where god-know-what animals live, and they might be vicious and eat meat, especially magical meat, and won't even mind struggling kids coz they're fresh meat, and might even crush the bones to dust so that no one knows what's happening. You know, that could happen so," I had walked backwards with each word and finally I, "bye!" ran as fast as I could leaving the kid behind.

"I am far away from the forest! Yooohuuu!!!" I screamed loudly. Good thing there's no one around, I thought recalling the last time I shouted within a populated area. It still hurts though.

Wonder what happened to the kid? I thought. Hey, I didn't even get a name! I fumed. Oh well, at least no more trouble, I smiled. I wonder if he'll still come after me?

Snap!

I turned with my staff in offense. Must stay alert idiot me! I scolded myself. My eyes narrowed as I scanned the area. Nothing.

"Must've been a rabbit or a lizard," I said to myself. "Heh, no use worrying. I'm far away from that stupid forest. There's no way he'd come here," I reasoned. He won't come after me right?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:55 am
I only stared as she hurriedly pack her remaining things and with a "Bye!" dash off as fast as she could run to....................

Are there really vicious animals around???...... I recalled what my master told me about beast outside the forest Sure is that the creatures in the forest are magical beast but they're not that harmful to me, cause they love me.......but am i love by the beast outside?

I unfold my wings and concentrated on flying above, above ground, however, the farthest it can lift me is 6 meters............that's not a good news, right?!

My mind raise in panic and I ran after the girl. must survive!

I run, can you believe it! First i was force to walk and not float in mid-air now, I'm running for dear life. Because of that hard-headed, stubborn, sly girl! Argh!  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:05 am
Turn. Nothing

Walk.

Turn. Nothing.

Walk.

Turn!

A bunny hops by.

Froze.

Why the heck am I being paranoid all of a sudden?! I thought furiously. Then I staggered and fell sideways onto the grassy field. Must be my foggy state, I reasoned. I haven't slept since that kid pushed me around.

"And I'm not even being literal!" I said out loud to probably no one. Fume.

Must. Have. Sleep!

Must. Go. As far. As. Possible!

Why am I always at war with myself? I mentally sighed. I saw a bunny running in front of me. I tried to move, but I was damn tired. The rabbit stopped and came to me slowly. When it got nearer, I held out its paws and touched my face gently, as if to lure me to sleep.

Must not sleep! I thought furiously but my self restraint was weakening.

Must........not.......slee...........  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:18 am
I frowned! This girl ruined my task and now she's sleeping! What the hell!

I tried to wake her up. Shout at her ear, shook her body, curse hear i even tried to use the voice enchanting!..........

"She must really in a deep sleep!" I sighed. I look around to find some shelter. NONE!

Dawn breaks and the trees were bath in bright light. My wings were hit by the light and it rejuvenated. Woah! Why am i soooooo lucky!

I grinned evilly. I tried transforming back to my true form but sadly it failed. I frowned while looking at my now human hands. "This is all your fault lady!"
I muttered while looking at the sleeping girl.

I tried to drag her. towards the forest but i only manage to move her an inch. No more strength. Tried from running!

i breath deeply and lied on the grass beside her. This is getting annoying!  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:35 am
"Oh stop it mom.]," I mumbled in my sleep. Can't she see that I'm sleeping?! I thought furiously. "I just slept. Let me sleep summore," I mumbled again. The pulling persisted.

I'm getting annoyed here! My other voice spoke for me. Not that anyone but me heard. "No wake......must sleep more...." snore.

Pull! I heard a voice. Then huffing. Grr! I really wanted to growl out loud but i was supposed to be asleep.

Pull!

Okay....

Pull!

Stop it.

Pull!

You don't wanna play with me! *grunting

Pull!

That's it!

CLANG!

The staff stood erect on the earth. "Who is it that dares bother my sleep?" I said darkly. Heh, demons would be proud at my impressive look but keepin that aside.

"I said I just slept! Cantcha give a girl a break!" I screamed and I began swinging my staff everywhere. My mind was in mud. I could think, nor hear, nor speak coherently and worse, my sight was blurry. But I think my strength was really impressive. I could hear really big things fall to the ground behind me.

"Lemme sleep!" I screamed. I swung one more time and was out cold in a second.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:22 am
I rook a peek at her sleeping face.

"Does sleeping that important to humans......?" I thought to myself as i watch her sleep.

I casted a spell and a mantle, materialized. I used it to wrap my small body. How long does she intend to wake up. I pouted.  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:46 am
"Ooh!" I yawned and I stretched. "Wow, that was a great sleep. I've haven't felt this good for a while now," I said as I got onto my feet. I stretched and noticed something quite weird.

Hmm, didn't I sleep in a grass field? I questioned myself. I turned around and noticed that I indeed was in a forest but not the enchanted one. One more turn and I noticed something quite out place.

Is that a human body? I wondered. I got closer and I noticed soft heaving from the being. I took a peek and nearly feel and screamed at the same time, nearly. It seemed like I did learn some self control.

It was the magical boy. He was asleep, so I presumed by the state of calmness he was in. Besides, he didn't actually pounced me when I got near him. Guess even magical beings needs rest, I thought fondly.

Wait, why is he here? Why is he sleeping near me? Most importantly, HOW did he find me?! I thought furiously.

He's definitely gonna take me into the forest, even though I don't know why, I told myself. Well, best be off before he actually opens his eyes, I mused.

"Well, bye kid. Don't wanna see you again," I whispered. I planted a small kiss on his temple and as quickly and quietly as possible, I left. "Don't follow me," I whispered from a far as I chuckled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:13 am
I woke up and the sun was already beaming from above.

"Good Morning, Mr.Sun!" I greeted and when i turn to verify if the girl was there. She was no were to be found.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" She escaped again, why did i ever sleep.

This human body that i turned into is such a mess. It really is a mess.

"Here me, creatures of directions. Direct unto me the path where the girl i seek is found, Show me! I order you!" and with just that i saw where she is. She was in a town.....far from the forest. I had this feeling that she's seriously won't go back to that forest, ever.

I unfold my wings and flew up to the sky. I soared and soared as i followed the directed path. I neared a town. I frowned. This is troublesome.

I landed behind a house and proceeded to where she is. Lucky for me, my search wasn't that long. I saw her eating something. An unknown kind of food in a bowl and she's sipping it...........then at that moment. I heard my stomach rumbling.

Need to find some veggies!

I slowly creep towards her and pawned on her.

"hahaha!" i laughed, "you can't escape now!"  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:36 am
I nearly choked on my ramen when someone just found it convinient to deck me when I was sipping the broth.

"What the heck is your problem?!" I shouted as I raise from my stool and turned around to look at my attacker. I can't help calling anyone who touched me without a reason as attacker.

"You!" I said pointing my finger at the bored expression of the boy I vainly tried to escape. he stared at me with an eyebrow raised and a smirk on his face. I was confused and I turned my head to the side. The other people in shop were staring at me with wide eyes. I turned to the other side, the people at the streets were staring at me. Then it hit me like a rock. I had conviniently forgotten that no one can see the boy.

"You little-" I was about to curse the boy when the owner of the store, god he's gorgeous!, came to me.

"Is there any problem, miss?" He asked. I blushed red and shook my head wildly.

"Sorry! I-I was, umm," I was loss for words and the boy was laughing wildly while no one but be can hear.

"I was about to leave! Bye!" I said as I ran after I left my money at the counter without waiting for the change. The little boy just calmly glide beside me, infuriating me further.

"Why are you following me?" I hissed at the boy. "Why are you so intent on taking me to the forest? Any other people could do you know," I was overly annoyed at that particular moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:13 pm
*a young man sits sipping tea while reading a book, next to him rests a large metal hammer, he looks up at the girl that ran out of the store and quickly followed staying in the shadows as to not be seen his light foot steps barely heard over her talking.*

*whispers to self* who might that girl be talking to perhaps shes like u little child.

*when these words were spoken the image of small gliding child came into view*

Girl-
*whispering*
maybe...  

ghost050

Generous Explorer

5,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]