Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply neko archives
neko war rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
good idea
100%
 100%  [ 10 ]
bad idea
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:38 am
sk8rkool1
iiAngel of Death Temari
sk8rkool1
iiAngel of Death Temari
sk8rkool1
iiAngel of Death Temari

Cherry:*nods* Im good at dark magic.

negima: thats the one best at to *smiles again* now go take ur first fisegle agsame

Cherry:Ok....what am i supposed to do?

negima: go to the nurses office shell tell you what to do

Cherry:Ok *gets up bows and walks to the nurses office*

negima: wait frist i want you to meet holo User Image
Name: Holo
school stutus: studetent
talents: magic
holo: hi im holo ill be takeing the fisgle too

Cherry:*nods and bows* Hello im Cherry  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:58 am
damian aproached cherry "who are you? a new studant?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:01 am
notingles

Cherry looks up at him and bows "Y-yes sir i am. I-im Cherry." she gets back up and looks at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:04 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
notingles

Cherry looks up at him and bows "Y-yes sir i am. I-im Cherry." she gets back up and looks at him.
"ah.... you dont need all that" he looks at some papers he was carring and snaps out of it looking at her "sorry, i get distracted easely, i am damian, another one of your teachers.... probably the oldest one here"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:06 am
notingles
iiAngel of Death Temari
notingles

"ah.... you dont need all that" he looks at some papers he was carring and snaps out of it looking at her "sorry, i get distracted easely, i am damian, another one of your teachers.... probably the oldest one here"

"Oh well you wont be the only oldest. My aunt want to work her. She's 29 going on 30" she says smiling a little bit "So there is no worrie and i no i get destracted to.....alot" finally she stops talking and blushes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:11 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
notingles
iiAngel of Death Temari
notingles

"Oh well you wont be the only oldest. My aunt want to work her. She's 29 going on 30" she says smiling a little bit "So there is no worrie and i no i get destracted to.....alot" finally she stops talking and blushes.
"ah... again, another shy studant" he scratches the back of the head "i think i'l end my asignments now, see ya" he walked... about half a foot and entered a door nerby, he puted his papers on the desk and started reading the *vangneraties of magicka*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:12 am
A new girl walks into the school. She watches other girls walking around. She could never go back she thought. She held books in her arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:17 am
Kiki walked down the halls with books in her arms.
(She looks like this....her nickname is Kiki, her real name is Kikiyo
User Image KK)  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:21 am
notingles
iiAngel of Death Temari
notingles
iiAngel of Death Temari
notingles

"ah... again, another shy studant" he scratches the back of the head "i think i'l end my asignments now, see ya" he walked... about half a foot and entered a door nerby, he puted his papers on the desk and started reading the *vangneraties of magicka*

"Im not shy....im nearvos....." she says then stops talking before she could say more and waves good bye

User Image
Nama:Shiamo
Prefeser.
Talents biggrin ark magic and karatey
Shiamo walks in damian's room by accident "Darn still not my room!" she says her kimono slipping off her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:21 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
User Image KK)
damian ended the book reading and opened the door, nearly hiting kiki *nearly* she was too far from the wall to be "hello"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:23 am
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever
User Image KK)
damian ended the book reading and opened the door, nearly hiting kiki *nearly* she was too far from the wall to be "hello"

She looked over in surprise. "Hi. My name is Kikyo...just call me Kiki."  
iiAngel of Death Temari
notingles
iiAngel of Death Temari
notingles
iiAngel of Death Temari
notingles

"Im not shy....im nearvos....." she says then stops talking before she could say more and waves good bye

User Image
Prefeser.
Shiamo walks in damian's room by accident "Darn still not my room!" she says her kimono slipping off her shoulder.
((before opening the door)) "please shiamo, are you drinking again?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Name: Maya
Relationship: none.
Dislikes: Hunters, people who abuse animals, and violence at times when it's not needed.
School status: Student
Abilitys: Can fly and control darkness using magic.

Maya is walking around and making sure her wings don't hit anyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:25 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever
User Image KK)

She looked over in surprise. "Hi. My name is Kikyo...just call me Kiki."
"hello, i'm damian one of the teachers"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:25 am
notingles
iiAngel of Death Temari
notingles
iiAngel of Death Temari
notingles

User Image
Prefeser.
((before opening the door)) "please shiamo, are you drinking again?"

She crosses her arms "Maybe!" she smiles and takes out a saki "Want one? Huh? I know you do!!" she holds it right in front of his face  
neko archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff