View Results

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:31 am
I like both, but I tend to favor cats. Cats are less noisy than dogs. This doesn't mean cats can't be loud. For instance, I know that my kitten is the loudest kitten I have ever known. She complains like there's no tomorrow. I like cats being able to use the litterbox. One of my cats is 17 years old and she is very sickly. From my experience, however, kittens don't make as many messes as puppies. I'm used to their whining whereas barking tends to scare me.

Dogs are good animals to train to do cool tricks and such, but I think they bark too much. They also need too much attention for me. I like it when an animal is independent and doesn't need me as much.

Both cats and dogs make good pets. It just depends which animal is more suited for a certain owner.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:26 pm
Co0lest_Sweetiie
You cry, I cry. You laugh, i laugh, You jump off a cliff i laugh EVEN HARDER...

Cat's. They don't bark loudly. Well when their hungry or need attention or something. But dogs are scary. They bark and they get all crazey when the doorbell rings. But it's weird how i have a friggin, non-dangerous pitbull in my house. haha. I luv em' both. But mostly cats.

...So stick that in your juice box && suck it!

>Click Here to make me happy.<

I get sick of people automatically assuming pitbulls are dangerous.  

Christizzle

Soda Poppy

Bashful Bunny

11,875 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Buggin' 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:42 pm
Another cat person here. Lived my entire life with equal dosages of cats and dogs, and the cats have always been my company of choice.
Dogs are fun and all, but they really just lack that certain little charm cats have - at least, in my opinion. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:17 pm
User Image
I'm a cat person. I've never actually had a dog.
Cats are very clever. Mine knows how to open drawers and that the doorknob opens to door (she just doesn't have big enough paws to grab it).
She also knows that if she knocks her treat tin on the floor from a high enough distance, the lid will pop off.

She also likes to sleep in my violin case.

Ω

Letter-W

Shy Star

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:04 pm
Dogs!!!!! they're just soooo cute><  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:39 pm
I would have to say cats. Although I have so many cat scratches on my body at this moment and I like dogs, I still prefer them.
Why:
*Because I have my own one and he's fun to chase around and play with
*I can sleep with him although he lays on my head
*I don't have to be licked on the face everyday
*They wash theirselves (although I wash mine)
*They don't tackle you once you get to the front door
*Minor injuries (a dog once ripped the skin of my neck, good then my skin came back over Summer break
*Last but not least, you don't have to take them for walks (I'm lazy)

Goddess Tea Time

Desirable Sex Symbol

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:35 pm
I hate dogs, bottom line. I find them to be very annoying. They make to much noise, they constantly try to lick you which I find gross, I also think its gross when they lick themselves because of the nasty sounds their tongue makes, they constantly want attention which I find annoying, their begging irritates me, and if the damn thing bites it causes some serious damage.

Cat person for the win.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:24 pm
Christizzle
Co0lest_Sweetiie

Cat's. They don't bark loudly. Well when their hungry or need attention or something. But dogs are scary. They bark and they get all crazey when the doorbell rings. But it's weird how i have a friggin, non-dangerous pitbull in my house. haha. I luv em' both. But mostly cats.

Especially when they own one ._. idiot  

Azusanga

Christizzle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:10 am
Satin_Slippers
Christizzle
Co0lest_Sweetiie

Especially when they own one ._. idiot

Oh yeah that's the best.
I find it amazingly awful how the reputation of a breed can go from "the all american family dog" to the "vicious wants-to-rip-your-face-off dog".  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:49 pm
I have two cats and one dog. My dog is evil and always attacks me and licks me and bites my feet constantly. I love my cats. Even though one of them scratches me and bites me occasionally. I get over it a few minutes afterwards.  

XxNicholeMariexX

Pasithea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:57 am
I love dogs as much as I love cats.

They are just different and can't really even be compared.

Cats always have really unique personalities and are very independent of their owners, while dogs all tend to be very similar in their wants and needs (they do have some interesting personalities too though).

I like the energy of dogs and the playfulness of kitties.

I would like to have both someday. But I really, really want to get a Pembroke Welsh Corgi as a dog. I am not too sure about what kind of cat I want to get. I'll probably adopt one from a shelter.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:47 am
I love both cats and dogs...

I feel that there are smart cats and dogs-- each animal should be judged based on their individual intellect.
It's almost unfair to assume otherwise...
They both have their own strengths and weaknesses.

Cats seem to be more independent and would probably be better suited to someone who didn't have the time or health inclination to take dogs for walks. The good feature here-- they typically just use a litter box-- which frees someone who may work more hours away from the home.

Dogs seriously need to be walked. If you don't have the time and energy to take them for good walks or runs at the dog park, beach... then it wouldn't be wise to get a dog. A lot of people leave their dogs in a back yard-- but unless they have adequate running room... it seems a bit unfair to the dog.  

jiarrah

Samiesha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:13 am
Cats have always been my favorite, but lately I'm kinda tired of my furniture/clothes always full of hair.

One of my biggest dislikes about dogs is their smell. I actually want to get a small breed someday because if I had a dog, I would want to bathe it every week or so. Also, a dog can be trained not to sit on the couch! I'd be sacrificing my yard (because I don't like paper-training), but I liked how someone I know had a mostly paved yard and it worked out well because you never had to worry about unseen poop.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:12 am
I have two cats a almost 8 year old Bombay and a 6 year old domestic longhair, I also have a 4 month old shipoo puppy.I am both a cat and dog person , but I have to say that I do prefer cats just a bit. My cats my especially bombay is very bright and I share a very close bond with her ,she knows when I'm feeling down and cuddles with me or nudgges me to get up, it's also bonus that they use a litter box . I heart My puppy but i'm still getting used to walking with poop in a bag blaugh .I love them all heart  

Princess Prentiss

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:31 am
I like dogs. I did own one but I was not capable of taking care of it so I had one of my relative take it. It was a bit sad because it was born on the same day as my birthday hehehe...

I also like cats but I'm afraid to get close to them except for my aunt's cat. I had a feeling that cats would scratch at me the moment I got close to them. Even though the owner says they are friendly... >.<

20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff