Submit

SharadSun

Quotable Conversationalist

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:15 pm
*walks in with an unreal amount of females* I'll take... everything, please. *writes check for one (1) large cookie*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:46 pm
*Raises an eyebrow at the females and rolls her eyes* Sorry, don't work here, can't get you anything.  

kiku34

Dapper Grabber

SharadSun

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:55 pm
BUT IT'S A COOKIE. EVERYONE LOVES COOKIES *waves check in face*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:29 pm
*Snickers a bit and sighs dramatically* Well, I guess I could help you, but I'm not sure... *Holds back a laugh and dissapears, later appearing with a large cookie* This work?  

kiku34

Dapper Grabber

SharadSun

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:36 pm
NO NO NO.

*points at check* this is for one (1) large cookie. I give you cookie, you give me an ungodly amount of alcohol.

HOKAY?!?! 8D *is clearly already completely drunk, and holding the check upside-down and backwards*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:02 pm
*At this, she laughs out loud, clutching her stomach from laughing too much. When she stops, she waves the cookie and it dissapears. She points towards the bar.* Go ahead, I haven't seen the owner, and I'm no bartender.  

kiku34

Dapper Grabber

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:25 pm
"MADNESS!!" Jin yelled angrily from inside the ceiling. At that very moment, one of the ceiling tiles overhead snapped in half above the bar counter, and the crazy Asian wolf falls out, landing painfully on the counter and slightly bouncing off behind it, a low groan of "Oww..." being heard a few seconds after the loud thud on the floor. Shaking his head vigorously, he jumped back up to his feet, dusting himself off. At the same time he reappeared behind the counter back on his feet, he was holding up a bottle of champagne and waving it around.

"Lemon never restocks the damn minibar back here," he declared, looking pouty.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:23 am
Walks in and looks around. "Wow...." Shakes head sadly. "This is not a bar." shoots ceiling repeatedly. "NOW it's a bar." Grins maliciously.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

kiku34

Dapper Grabber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:33 pm
Her eye twitches slightly. She gets up and goes to the minibar, and waves her hand. The minibar is restocked. "There. That better, Asian fox dude?" A bottle of vodka appears in her hand and she pours a glass for herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:08 pm
*walks in and looks around with wide eyes.*
"Dude, this place is screwed up."
*walks up to the bar and sits on stool. Looks around then smiles innocently*
"I'd like a pina colada, please!"  

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:12 pm
*sits down next to wolfffeh and puts an arm around her* AND A SHOT FOR ME PLEASE! No, make that SIX!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:38 pm
Her eye twitches again from hearing the two, but still gives them their drinks and takes a sip of her vodka. "You think this place is screwed up? I've seen worse."  

kiku34

Dapper Grabber

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:50 am
*nod, nod* "This place is a church compared to places I've seen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:29 pm
She takes another sip and nods. "This place is pretty much nothing, due to almost no one being here."  

kiku34

Dapper Grabber

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:20 pm
*throws poptart at random person*
"Well, I can't say much, considering that this is my first time at a bar. First time drinking alchohol in general." *laughs nervously then sips drink*  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff