Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 28. ✿ - - - Video Games
So, what are your favorite video games? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

those indie kids

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:09 am
Sims, My Sims, MarioKart, Sonic Unleashed, Rock Band, and others that I cannot recall at this moment.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 pm
World of Warcraft, F.E.A.R, Half Life2, Left 4 Dead, Warcraft 3, and Halo.  

Matron Mord Sith

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:15 pm
mine are the sims 3, tenchu fatal shadows, getting up, and naruto ninja 3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:22 pm
I've been a fan of Zelda no Densetsu (Legend of Zelda, yes?) since I was 5 years old. I love the early Final Fantasy games (I-IX), Kingdom Hearts, and old Mario brothers. There's also a game I like that I'm not sure ever was made in America- it's called ぷよぷよ (puyopuyo) and is like a mix of tetris and Dr. Mario. It gets so addicting!  

Nicky Cade

iLUVuLOLI-kun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:07 am
My favorite video games would be:

- the ledgen of zelda
- pokemon platinum edition (awesome I finished the whole game!)
- HALO!!!!

domokun domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:29 pm
Mine are the Trauma Center series, Mario games, And Sonic. I like some others too but those are the main ones I love.

mydnyteeeshadow40894

Laughter Epidemic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:56 am
whee
TF2, l4d, halo, harvest moon, animal crossing and some others.
My gamertag is Amberful  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:46 am
My favorite video games heart

-The Halo Series
-Mario Kart Wii
-Super Smash Bros. Brawl
-Really any Mario Game
-Thrillville
-Simpsons Hit and Run
-The Simpsons Game
-Guitar Hero
-Boom Boom Rocket  

Shuh-duh-fuh-cup

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

AirTVfan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:10 pm
My favorite games are the Golden Sun games (Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age) and Dark Cloud 2 (Dark Chronicle if you don't live in North America).

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:52 am
S4 League, BloodRayne2, Guild Wars, Devil May cry 4, Maple Story razz aaand Prince of Persia. heart heart heart  

Lavica

animegrlz96

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 pm
KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:43 pm
Mitsuki_Amakura
Golden_nightingale
Mitsuki_Amakura
Golden_nightingale
Mitsuki_Amakura
I agree, it was way too short, but at least they had more voice acting, even if they did change all the actors but 2 or 3....have you played the Game Tales of Phantasia? It takes place like...1000 or so years after Symphonia...i want to play it!

Ahh, I see. But it'd still be nice to play at least once. 3nodding At least I've played ToP :'D I'm pretty much fangirling over one guy there xD Hint: Gotta loooooove long hair and bows.

I know, right? that's why i obsess over Zelos so much....though if i EVER met a guy like him in real life, i'd kill him, lol!

I'm buying Tales of the Abyss sometime this week....have you played that one??

Hahaha, yeah :'D I wouldn't like a real-life Zelos clinging onto me xD But on the other hand, I'm pretty weak when it comes to Pony-tails xD (But that'd come after personality if I were to have such a boyfriend.)

Ohh Tales of the Abyss.... It's a game I'd just LOVE to play. I've seen the OVA of it, at least (You know, this anime-movie of it or whatever) But well, I'm from Europe, and it never released here D: So well. Bad luck for me.

I'm the same way...but i like ribbons, too!

So i got TotA and there's a character who looks like Roxas from Kingdom Hearts, but his voice actor's the same one as one from the second Tales of Symphonia game...so they never released those games in Europe, though? that really sucks....wait...do you guys have KH??

Tales of the Abyss? I loved that game! Sync's my favorite character.
I love the rest of the Ion replicas too <3 [/endspoiler]  

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

borgny

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:46 pm
I like legend of zelda. ocarina of time was very good, I've loved that game since I was a child. I used to love watching my old brother play it.
But it was a huge dissapointment when I tried majoras mask! It was so boring!! D:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:04 pm
HALO-ODST, ROCKBAND2,L4D, GEARSOFWAR2,LBP-littlebigplanet, AND CALLOFDUTY WORLD AT WAR.  

DR-BAD CRAB

Nakita Maceo

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:58 pm
borgny
I like legend of zelda. ocarina of time was very good, I've loved that game since I was a child. I used to love watching my old brother play it.
But it was a huge dissapointment when I tried majoras mask! It was so boring!! D:

o_o I loved Majora's Mask purely because it was the most disturbing Zelda game ever. I never thought it was boring, it always creeped me out.  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff