Reply 28. ✿ - - - Video Games
Girls play video games too. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:57 pm
My friend's birthday party usually centers around playing super smash bros. I notice that I'm the only girl invited.

Oh yeah a funny story about one of those parties (doesnt involve me being a girl though): This guy Isaac would always press and hold the reset button the gamecube in the middle of a match, meaning that if he released his finger the game would reset. Then he would say something like, "I'm going to get more food" and one of us would rush to hold the button before he got up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:01 pm
Liz Riley
Most of my friends (read: 95%) are female, so I haven't had that much problems with it.

But I was once invited over to a friend's house and there were two guys there as well, and we were going to play DOA3 on the xbox. That was my first time ever playing that game... and I won six rounds in a row. =D Against all three opponents. That impressed the two guys.

Though I think the best moment ever was not so much video games, but tabletop RP, in this case D&D. Something that is apparently considered to be 'guys only' game... And I was sitting in class during a brief break with my DM Guide on my table and one of the guys sitting before me turned around, stared at the book and then asked in this incredulous voice, "You play D&D too?!"

He wasn't really judging me or anything, but it still surprised him that a girl was interested in D&D. =D I thought his reaction was awesome, because I know more girl D&D players than guy D&D players...
really? I would love to meet some girl D&D players. But I don't mind playing with all guys because they're my friends anyway.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:15 pm
I play video games, cure. But because of all the girls who "break the stereotype" about it, me playing games and having a v****a ain't all that special. Sure, if you played video games when women could only wear skirts, go you. If you play it nowadays, playing video games makes you just like anyone else.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:00 am
Girl`s Got Game biggrin

lol I spend 40% of my time playing FPS (First person shooting) or Ps3 games. XD It`s nice when you know other girls play those kind of games. smile  

terunori

5,400 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

TarablyConfused

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:07 am
I grew up when D&D was newer to the world, and arcades were where you went if you wanted to play video games. Both were dominated by guys, which meant being the odd girl out quite often.

The arcades were usually filled with boys. Of the games there, my favorite was Tempest, and I probably spent several hundred dollars playing that game whenever I got the chance. The guys who didn't know me would constantly tease me and tell me to go play with dolls or bake cookies with my mom. They were rather silly.

These days most other gamers tell me it's kind of neat that someone old enough to be their mother is playing video games, and they're always happy to play with my mom. She kicks butt in Halo. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:17 pm
Well, the majority of my friends were guys, so I was sorta given the same treatment,believe it or not. Still,heheh,video game skills could be better.^_^; I've won a few rounds though, mind you.  

Zarc Wolf

Sparkly Dog

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gaian 50

Avilline

Shy Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HOLY ATTACK OF THE WALL OF TEXT, BATMAN

I play online games with a group of guys that I'm in a clan with. It started out with Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, and moved to Call of Duty: United Offensive, and has since then stayed with both that game and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
While all the guys that are in my clan know that I'm not some stupid little girl who can't do anything in games like those, there are other male players that come into our server not knowing I'm a girl. After a while of killing and being killed, I may end up talking with one of my clan members, and it slips out that I'm a girl. After that, depending on who all is in the server at the time, I sometimes get guys saying "What? Girls can't play games like this." And so on and so forth.
The thing I do next, is to hunt that person down stealthily, and knife them. Makes them shut up right away. ;D

I think the funniest moment was when I was 14, so 4 years ago, when I had started playing Call of Duty United Offensive, because it was the newest game for my clan at that time. We had a new member, one of our other member's brother. My dad had been playing and left the computer to go to the store, so I stepped in without letting the others know. I remember killing that new guy several times, all really nice shots. After my dad got back he told them all it was me playing while he was gone, and the new guy couldn't believe that a 14 year-old girl just beat the crap out of him. I laughed so hard. As did several of the other members.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:37 pm
I;ve had that happen to me before with a game called disgaea.  

Demonic Equinox

Tedie Behr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:17 pm

i'm just "one of the boys" so playing video games with them has never been a big deal

although i think i've given a couple of people on lotro heart attacks when they found out the dwarf tank they were grouped with was played by a woman lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:46 am
Not too long ago I played a shooting game for the XBox. (Don't own one and I don't play shooting games.) And I killed the twice. I still lost but I kick butt on Super smash bros.!  

RubyAnnairb

Xx_Zack_Aerith_Lover_xX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:50 pm
Sometimes. Depends on the guy and the game. smile
I have kicked their asses before and they have been surprised that I have. biggrin
I LOVE Kicking boys asses! biggrin lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:02 pm
I've liked video games since I was a kid. I play ATV Offroad Fury 2, 3 and 4. I haven't played them in a while, but I kick a** at those games!  

Xx-Musicaholic-xX

Leronila

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:06 pm
I play video games with boys all the time.
In mario kart wii, I have a rival >: D  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:27 pm
One time I went to this huge video game concert where they had an orchestra and choir that played music from popular games (complete awesomeness). During the break I went to use the bathroom, saw the men's bathroom line and was like "holy crap" cuz it was soooo long and I figured the girl's line would be even longer. Nope, got there and there was NO line. All of us girls in the bathroom were laughing pretty good.  

The_Megal

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200

Anne Roberts

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:14 am
I was(still am) my brothers favorite sister. We grew up together and we love playing video games.

I was doing the story of Lily in teken 6 and I just beated the boss and found out my older cousin (who has more experience in games) couldn't even do that!

My brother's friend is afraid of resident evil and me and my YOUNGER SISTER are on proffessional mode and in the last level of mercenaries (sorry if I spelled that wrong)  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff