Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x - Soy Bean - x

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:50 pm
Jamie flew up next to Helkaril, "Yeah, I guess."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:59 pm
Rika had gotten so submerged in her own thoughts that she didn't even know what was going on, she had no idea they had landed. Suddenly she saw Helkaril, Jamie, and Caecus fly right up in front of her, she didn't have time to stop, she crashed into them, "WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING WILL YA!" she yelled, cranky from lack of energy.  

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:55 pm
Helkaril was falling towards the beach, but managed to pull out of the dive before she hit the sand. She looked back to Rika.
"We need to get food. Some idiots took a picture of us, wings out. The erasers will find us soon. If you're planning on being captured and killed, by all means, stay and argue. But I am not." Her voice was even and cool. She did not wait for a response, just flew on north, about thirty feet out from the shore. The waves heaved gently below her. She hoped they would be able to find some place safe. She just wanted them to do what they wanted, to live their lives, to be free. If only.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:31 pm
" Why can't we ever lead somewhat normal lives?" Caecus asked as he flew after Halkaril. " I'm just so tired of always being on the move!"  

keany-beany
Crew

x - Soy Bean - x

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:33 pm
Jamie looked at Caecus, and nodded somely. "Me too, I wouldn't mind having to go to school and whatever I'd just want a normal life."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:48 pm
Helkaril heard the others' words, but did not respond. She had suspected as much. They needed a break, to live normal lives, for at least a while. Rest would do them some good. It would give her time to practice with her fire some more, and perhaps acquire a long-range weapon. She flew on silently, eyes downcast.  

Gylfie531
Crew

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:50 pm
Rika caught up with the others grumbling, "....rude....ugh....whatever...why can't....." those we're the only words one could make out from her mumble.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:26 am
After they had been flying for some time, they came across a town.
"Hey, let's get something to eat. We'll all feel better with some food in our stomachs." Helkaril swooped lower in giant arcs, flying inland towards the clusters of buildings. Landing in a stand of trees not far from the edge of town, she waited for the others to follow. There would be some sort of restaurant in the town, and they could steal some money if they needed to to pay for it. Or Caecus could just con the cashier into giving them the food for free. Whichever.  

Gylfie531
Crew

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:47 pm
(what i miss?)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:24 am
xXSexy LillyXx
(what i miss?)
((nothin' much we went to a beach and haven't really left it, though we've been meaning to. Oh and some guy took a pic of Jamie's wings and sent it across the web (my fault xD)))
Jamie sighed, swooping down next to Helkaril. "Yeah, definatly. I am sooooo hungry."  

x - Soy Bean - x

Beloved Prophet

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:54 pm
Rika flew down next to Hekaril and said, her grumpiness gone at the prospect of food said, "We should get PIZZA!!!! LOTS OF IT!!!!" Her eyes widened and got dreamy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:51 am
((ugh, i don't think Caecus/keany-beany even checks this anymore. in fact i know he doesn't. sooo i will tell him to post already, hopefully he listens. stare cuz he's, like, an easy source of money for our mini-flock. xD "YOU WILL GIVE ME MONEY!" "...ok." xD ))  

Gylfie531
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:45 pm
(( Sorry! I got caught up with school work and cross country. Now that the season's over I have free time.))

Caecus followed Helkaril as well as he could, but he had to admit he was getting hungry. " I think pizza actually sounds good right about now. How about we find a place with takeout, I brainwash some poor dope, and we leave as fast as possible with food in our stomachs?" Caecus suggested.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:47 pm
"Sounds excellent. I can't remember when we last ate," said Helkaril, already running off in the direction of the town.

((not a problem. I understand entirely about a lot of hw. xD))  

Gylfie531
Crew

x - Soy Bean - x

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:54 pm
((Our mini flock is falling apart Y-Y If we all want to keep it going, which i know i do, we should have another villian.))
Jamie followed beside the flock, flapping her wings silently. The wind blowing her blonde hair, with the sun highlighting her. She looked like an angel. ((xD idk, where I was going with that))  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff