Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Hero Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:02 pm
Username: SGTpepper13
Character Name: Tomoyo
Species: Lupine/Avian Recombinant (Eraser-defect)
Personality: Quiet, strong, fearless
Appearance: User Image
History: Tomoyo was put in a cage for her lousy impulse control and the fact that she received too much lupine DNA, being able to turn into a full wolf.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:02 pm
Name: (((I'll Play someone besides myself...*Chuckles*))) Alex
Image:
[link]
Faction: Avion Hybrid
Bio: He has no idea who his parents are and has been alone for 3 months. He escaped The school in New york.
Special Abilities: has a Voice, and teleporting. Developing powers  

Fang_Ride_14

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:41 am
name:Rika
Image:User Image but with fox ears, tail and wings...(The upside down one)
Faction:avian/fox
Bio:Rika has only been to 3 different Itex's in the world, she was trained as a spy but she hates the scientists for what they did to her and the other other hybrids and they beat her if she didn't come up with the info they need so she decides to escape but they recapture her and deport her to another Itex.
Special Abilities: can control earth walk/crawl on walls and mimic voices, can suddenly know what plant is needed to heal or poison (and fly, duh)
Theme song: Lollipop, by MIKA

name: Micoma (Me-co-mah)
Image: (Can't find a really good image soo I'm gonna describe her) Straight jet black hair cut jaggedly to just barely above her shoulder usually put in a stump of a ponytail with one strip hanging out framing the left side of her face. Her eyes are usually silver-white-gray but when she's angry it's like looking down a well of ice, her eyes are also wider and bigger than normal making her look somewhat innocent usually. Her skin is soft pale tan.
Faction: Avian/Lemur hybrid
Bio: Micoma grew up like a normal person...sort-of. She was taken from her family like most experiments but after they had finished grafting avian and lemur DNA into her, when she was two the Itex she was in was over run by hordes of angry teenagers who read and believed Fang's blog. They took all the experiments that could live in normal conditions (Meaning that Itex had given them the ability to activate and deactivate the DNA at will, and that at the time they did not have their DNA activated. So basically once they get wings they can't get rid of them but can stop themselves from 'evolving' quicker.) and put them on random peoples doorsteps. So Mika lived like a normal person until, while on an airplane to visit her mother's side of the family, Itex, who had not been able to track her down for some reason finally found her.
Special Abilities: Micoma can manipulate gravity.
Theme song: The Ghost Inside ((UN FINISHED))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:15 pm
Name: blake
Image: User Image
Faction: avian hybrid
personality: extremely quiet, is a fighter, mellow
Bio: broke out of the school when he was 10 and has been on his own with his only friend in the world erin (below) and is absolutely crazy in love with her but wont man up and say it.
Special Abilities: can turn invisible and move around bout 2 minutes faster than normal (doesnt kno either of them yet.)

Name: erin
image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
faction: avian hybrid
personality: quiet, cocky, arrogant, is a fighter
bio: same as blake and crazy in love with him too but wont tell him, for fear of being rejected by her only friend in this cruel world.
special abilities: can see the future(recently discovered), and has the ability to use wind to her advantage(hasnt discovered yet)  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

LivingPaper

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:38 pm
Well i'm completely lost... i have no idea what to do now nobody from the group that went north stopped posting...(as far as i know) that and my other account got accused for botting... so i'm a little behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:14 pm
Name: Aria Blaker
Image: User Image
Faction:Scientist
Bio: Aria's father was a scientist that died suddenly. She was curious of what he did and decided to join in. She is EXTREMELY smart which is why she is there. She is also very kind and hates how the experiments are treated.
Special Abilities: n/a  

Kisa_Weinberg

Fashionable Fatcat

3,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:35 pm
Name: Hannah
Image:
User Image
Faction: avian hybrid
Bio: Hannah was an experiment since she was born. The scientists kept her locked in a dog crate when not in use. When she was 8, She found away to escape the lab and suffering they caused her. The next four years she has been surviving on her own terms and trying not to stay in one place for too long.
Special Abilities: Strength, Telepathic.
Extra: a fighter, like using sarcasm and loves hugs plus cuddling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:39 pm
The Clockwork Mechanic
Well i'm completely lost... i have no idea what to do now nobody from the group that went north stopped posting...(as far as i know) that and my other account got accused for botting... so i'm a little behind.
I'm so sorry about your account! And about the posting.. redface The group is in California right now... Maybe he can have a glitch about a disaster occuring and fly there? Or maybe they can come back... I'm really sorry....  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

LivingPaper

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:25 pm
its fine ill try to find a way to catch up to the group and thanks for the help.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:55 pm
Name: Smoke
Image: tall, black hair, one blue eye and one green. Has powerful, jet black wings.
Faction: bird kid
Bio: Was kiddnapped as an infant (duh) and raised in the lab like any other bird kid. Her eyes were originally both blue, but an operation performed by the whitecoats allow her to see through any object. She grew up in a separate chamber for most of her life, since the operation on her eyes was so complicated.
Special Abilities: Can turn into a smoke- like form for a limited time, allowing escapes to be easier than most others'. (doesnt know yet) And can see through any object.  

TheLethologica

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:19 am
Name: Jude
Image: a basic sketchProfession

Faction: Avian-hybrid
Bio: Jude had a quite interesting stay at the labs in Itex. When he figured out he could temporarily scramble people's brain functions, they isolated him and tried to make him become one of them. When he refused, they tried to retire him, but he escaped and freed some other mutants which where then his 'flock'. The flock disbanded a few years later, but he still travels in hopes of finding his place.
Special Abilities: Can mess with people's brain functions, can feel the emotions of people around him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:14 pm
Name: Austin
Faction: avion hybrid
Bio: He has been in the school ever since. Austin wishes for his day to break out and fly away from this dungeon of death.
Special Abilities: Speed, can control electronics and metal.
Extra: Is already out of the school.
Image:
User Image  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:52 pm
Username: Kk_the_cynical
Character Name: Aria
Species: Avain/Human hybrid
Personality: Always peppy, a bit ADD sometimes.
Appearance: ((working on pic))
Powers: increased agility, can read others emotions.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:02 pm
Username: Emo Lunchbox o_O
Character Name: Dasani
Species: Avian/Human/Tropical fish
Personality: She is almost always happy because she can not feel other emotions.
Appearance:
User Image
She has light gray wings with black tips, like a seagull's. In the water she gets webbed hands and feet with fins on her arms, she grows gills and her skin turnes blue with yellow spots.
History: In the lab they did experiments on her emotions, as a result she lost all her emotions, or so they thought. As it turns out, she can feel happyness. Something she never felt in the lab.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas