Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
When did you like Hetalia? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When?
  Before the Anime was released
  After the Anime was released
View Results

Da-cookiemonster499

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:44 pm
I only discovered it after the anime, when my cousin showed it to me around ep 8-9 and it got me interested.

But being the freaky manga nerd I am I never watch a series until I read it. Been hooked over since.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:39 pm
the anime was on the 24th episode by the time a friend of mine introduced me to it. i read the manga afterwards, and now i look forward to seeing which strips are going to show up in episodes. 4laugh  

RayneJade

Shadowy Enchantress

29,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50

Watashi wa Nihon desu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:50 pm
User Image

I liked it before the anime :3
Though I didn't know it as well yet.
But I did know OF it, and I did like it.

What drives me crazy is when people don't think that the Axis Powers were real. >< I mentioned to my friend that we'd just learned about them in my history class, and she was like '...Wha?'
And then all of us exploded and were like 'IT'S ABOUT WORLD WAR II!'
xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:31 pm
i first saw Hetalia when i was still in high school (Hetalia/Sailor Moon cross over fanart lawl). ive started watching the Anime back in August and began to love it.  

Shaman Scout

Senpai Makoto

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:11 pm
Actually, I've only watched the anime, but I'm getting ready to start on the manga when I get the time. I wanna go to the bookstore and buy it instead of reading it offline, since I use the pictures for drawing sometimes, etc. Strangely enough, I didn't like Hetalia at all at first after watching the first episode or two, but it slowly grew on me, and look at me now! XD I'm cosplaying England!~ X3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:26 pm
You can only get Hetalia from a bookstore if you read Japanese or Chinese, since those are the only official languages that it's been published in. Also, the novels have different strips than the online comics, because it was originally only an online comic.  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Sextremely

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:40 pm
I liked it before the anime.
Discovered it through fanart.
I had been confused as to why all the people in the pictures were being called countries, so I looked into it. And Bam. Found Hetalia.
Though I swear, I was totally handicapped when it came to navigating through livejournal to read the translations.
I was happy when the anime came out though.
haha, It's nice to put a voice to the characters, whether they sounded what I had imagined them to, or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:40 pm
keep on playing our favorite song,
i turn it up while you're gone.
it's all i've got, when you're in my head...

Tbqh, I started watching after the anime. I actually didn't even think I'd like it, until my friend told me the anime was good.

But, if it helps, once I saw the first episode, I immediately went back and read all the manga, THEN went back to the anime.

I have to say that I like the anime a little more, just because the manga NEVER gets updated anymore.....oh well.

...and you're in my head, so i need it.

zawazawaii

yanderejackass

Mewling Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:57 am
In this spring :3
My friend've made me read the hetalia's manga. > u <
And after the anime started showing , I've been started watching it from the first epizodes 83  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:04 pm
User Image
Liked it before the anime.

The first time I stumbled to Hetalia was around August in '08. I wasn't really interested until December when researched further on it Wiki and realized it was about history. Since history is love to me so much, I started reading the scanlations until I found out there was the anime in March. Up till now, I enjoyed both of the anime and the manga. smile

Cynical Purugly

Desirable Lover

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I started to really get in to it just a few weeks before the announcement of the anime actually because I remember my brother saying he thought I had mentioned it to him. I had saw fan-things about it before that, but I had always though it was a H-Game for some reason. Come on look it up on Photo Bucket and tell what it looks like. xD Then I saw bits of the comic, googled the scans, and pretty much fell in love. <3

It reminded me of all the WWII movies my father and brother had brain washed me with as a child. lol

As much as I love the anime, I will always prefer the online strips.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:30 am
AN H-game... that's beautiful. XD Same deal here with the father being into WWII at least. When they got into history things, I usually went 'Heeyy... I actually KNOW that!'  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

g l o o m y - p a n d i

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image
I started reading Hetalia about two months ago. I actually like reading the web-comic better than the anime. 'Cept it can be a bit confusing sometimes. >u<User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:36 pm
I liked Hetalia after the anime came out since that's how my friend introduced the anime to me X3  

Dark Scarlet Sprite

7,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Jennisora

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:29 am
I only discovered the series after the anime was released. I like bother the manga and anime.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff