Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:01 pm
*just sits there, watching, laughing and enjoying her dirty martini* Don't ask me, Icy! lol evil  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:03 pm
*lifts his head and looks around... noticing Eileen also sitting at the bar, he scoots over next to her and takes a moment to look her up and down* .... are those real?  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:10 pm
silly Tes, they are just pixels. Thought you'd know that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:13 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*lifts his head and looks around... noticing Eileen also sitting at the bar, he scoots over next to her and takes a moment to look her up and down* .... are those real?

He he. What specifically are you talking about, TES? wink  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:18 pm
*looks at bandaidd and gasps* Pixels!? Pixels you say!? Why... I have never heard of such a thing!

*turns his attention back to Eileen and looks down* I was talking about your.... well.... you know... *points at her chest* The material. Is that really leather or is it PVC or something?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:25 pm
* Opens a hidden trapdoor at the rear of the bar. QuietStorm settles in one of the couches and watches some tv. ninja *  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:28 pm
*sits up tall and leans in towards TES more* Why, it's leather ... custom made specifically for me. Do you like? wink  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:45 pm
well... *looks her over again* it does seem to compliment your natural curves quite well, but I can't say that I particularly care for leather. It tends to have an odor I am not too fond of.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:51 pm
Oh that's a shame. I happen to like the smell and feel of leather. But, I do have other outfits made of latex and other clingy materials, if you're interested. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:53 pm
*while re-racking her table, Icy notices a thick smoke smell in the air* QSXII? *looks around and sees he's in the tv room* Maybe he'll play a round or two with me after his movie...*stops a waiter and orders a PPD and a WPP* That'll hold me til later on...*lines up cue ball and breaks*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:55 pm
*raises an eyebrow* hmm... not sure. For some reason, leather and leather-like materials always remind me of having to peel myself off the car seat on hot summer days... *rubs the back of his thighs.. just remembering the experience making him feel uncomfortable*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:01 pm
Oh, but car leather is so much different. What I have on is treated with care and is quite soft. Would you like to feel it? *slides a little closer to TES and takes a sip of her dirty martini*

EDIT: Hmm, appears that TES was pulled away by an unseen force. evil  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:21 am
*floats in*
so what is going on in here?
*looks around*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:39 am
*has a good look around the bar area* -_-

You'd think with all this fancy stuff they have in here, they'd at least have an espresso machine....

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:56 am
*Strolls into the new digs and has herself a good look around.* My my my…very fancy indeed. I could get used to this. wink *Has a seat at a table and a waiter immediately brings her a menu.* Could I please have a latte to start with while a peruse the menu?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff